Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aoi Hime vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Aoi Hime vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44) - Page 5 Empty Re: Aoi Hime vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44)

Post by KillerV Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:14 am

Aoi manage to slip in her long legs around Red Knight's neck into her head scissor, tighten the hold as he starting to regain consciousness, she begun to grunted from realizing where he was in and trying to get himself out of it, she smile that her legs getting a good hold of his neck but then when he punch her leg, she grunt from the pain as well, she reaches for her leg that mostly around his neck to grab onto that ankle and pull back, making it easier to choke with even if her leg gets punched.

"Ngghhh... wont let you win Red Knight!.... Now sleep and say goodnight!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Aoi Hime vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44) - Page 5 Empty Re: Aoi Hime vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:43 am

Red Knight felt the grip getting tighter as Aoi grabbed one of her closes ankles and pulled it close to her to strengthen her hold. He grunted again as he struggled to breathe and escape, surely he'd lose if there was no way out. Suddenly, an idea came to his head that might do the trick. So, he attempted to reach forward and grab the other leg to pretend to be seduced to her legs.

If he was able to grab at the other ankle, he would try to shake it a little in distracting her that he is trapped and would say, "I mus admit, thou has better skill than I'd anticipated. No doubt, you may be better after all. So, if thou shalt insist...good night!" And then, he would even attempt to twist her foot really hard.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:01 am

Aoi really got him good as she pulls onto her ankle that have her long strong leg wrapping around his neck tightly that he would go out if he couldnt do anything.... other than him feelin her free leg, not too sure what he have plan for her but she tighten the hold just in case but it didnt last very long until when he reaches for her free ankle, he give it a hard twist.

"AHHH!" She instantly lets go of his neck and pulling her leg that was twisted by his hold, crawling backward as she nurse her ankle from such a harsh twist by Red Knight, she wasnt too happy for him to do that to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:46 pm

Red Knight felt relieved as his little move had worked as Aoi released him from the headscissors. He would quickly get and keep his distance as he moved his head in circles to try and relax his neck. In the meantime, he would say to his opponent, "It was my own act of desperation and yes, it was unnecessary. But what other action was I supposed to attempt to get back into combat?"

And due to being a little guilty over his act, he would offer a hand to Aoi to get her back up, though she did tell him to drop the "gentlemen" act.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Aoi was crawling backward away from Red Knight so she could try to get up on her own but when he would offer her a hand but knowing that he could trick her and thinking back he wasnt a gentlemen for punching her at the face before, she ignored it and pushes herself up. "No way, denied your offering."

Hops on one foot for now but backing off into the corner with her back facing against it so she could rest her foot some more before if he decided to press on his assault, if he does, she have plans for him in the corner, wait and see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:57 pm

Red Knight said nothing and showed no feeling as Aoi denied his assistance. Being the gentleman is definitely not gonna cut it here now, this is a serious fight and chivalry has to be dropped right here, right now. "Very well, suit yourself." said Red Knight as he walked back into his own corner to rest himself up as well. He would wait patiently for Aoi to get back up and continue the match. Hopefully, all will be well in the end, but there must be a way to make up for any damage he has placed on her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:03 pm

Aoi was hoping he would come right after her as she was resting into her corner but he wasnt stupid, smart enough to backed up to rest up himself, she rubs her sore ankle that he took the advantage of and twisting it without mercy, but after rubbing it to ease the pain and all worked out, she seem ready to go.

"Ok, gonna do this."

She moves out of her corner with her hands up, moving to the center of the ring and wait for the Red Knight to come and meet up with her, ready for another go and see if she could be him or he'll beat her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:24 pm

As Aoi got off her own corner, Red Knight would do the same and meet up with her at the center. Looking at her with a serious look, he would say, "Ms. Hime, I do not have any means of redudancy, but all that I've done to you earlier was upon part of your request. And you must heed this: once I change route on my current path as a gentleman, you will face against a being that you'll regret to make into."

Getting to his own fighting position once more, he would shout out, "EN GARDE!" And he would attempt to throw an uppercut at her chin to knock her back.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:35 pm

Aoi watches him and listen a bit of his 'gentlemen like' words before they get ready, she just wanted him to take the beating and end him for good, she can see him coming right at her for some sort of move he wanted to use on her, but she was prepare, with her long strong legs as Red Knight comes toward her, Aoi use her long leg to kick him in the stomach for a good distance between them.

If she manage to kick him to double over, she'll move to the side quickly to jump up with her leg out, stretches up in front and bringing it down into a hard axe kick back of his head as her finisher- "Bow Before Me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:49 am

Red Knight was going for an uppercut, but Aoi already had something prepared for him. Just as he was getting close, she brought up a kick to his stomach. "GUH!" he cried out as the attack pushed him back and created some distance between them. With one hand on his stomach, he would watch the woman as she moved to the side, only to jump up with her leg straight up in front. Red Knight realized that she is going to attempt an axe kick, so he would attempt to reverse the attack.

As soon as the leg got close to the top of his head, he would take the hand off his stomach, resist the pain, and try to use both hands to catch that leg and spin her down onto the ground. If this worked, he would still hold onto that leg while stomping down on the toes of Aoi's other foot that was on the mat to prevent any chance of escape. At the same time, he would twist the foot that was being held in an ankle lock and bend her toes backwards. If this doesn't work though, he'll find his face slamming against the mat and be in a daze again.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next