Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

We are two of a kind ( For Cirno)

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

We are two of a kind ( For Cirno) - Page 7 Empty Re: We are two of a kind ( For Cirno)

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:35 am

Lucy smirked a little at the comment that she managed to tell Cerbera off a little and seemingly get her a bit mad or upset as she saw her sister look down on her chest. She was about to go back and say something like, " Sorry, didn't mean it" Or " It doesn't matter! you're cute enough without them " But before she could say anything she was tackled by her sister and taken down on the mat with a screamingly mad Cerbera on top of her.

" Wha?...guah!...sorry!" Lucy let out as she tried to grab a hold of Cerbera and roll the girl over so that she could get on top of her instead.

Last edited by 2237 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

We are two of a kind ( For Cirno) - Page 7 Empty Re: We are two of a kind ( For Cirno)

Post by Cirno Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:37 am

Cerbera got ontop of Lucy and started to shake the girl about, as if trying to make her dizzy or rattle her brains but soon enough their positions were changed and Cerbera was underneath Lucy instead though Cerbera trashed about like a wild animal that was locked in a cage, desperately trying to get free and get back at being angry at Lucy for her comment.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:23 am

Lucy was quickly shaken around by Cerbera and when she rolled up on top of Cerbera she could feel how dizzy she had become by just that, she looked down on Cerbera and currently saw two of them trashing around, Lucy quickly tried to move down and plant her forehead on Cerbera's and hug her sister, " Relax..relax..I was only joking, there is no one cuter than you." Lucy said as she tried to calm Cerbera down a little.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:20 am

Cerbera began to struggle alot softer when Lucy came so close to her, glaring up at the girl before she finally gave in and rested against the mat, wrapping her arms loosely around Lucy's body and mumbled. " Course there is. You're cuter. But fine.. " She sighed out before she rested the back of her head against the mat, her glare softening as she looked into her sister's eyes. " But thank you. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:51 pm

Lucy began to nuzzle her face up against Cerbera's as her sister calmed down, she smiled and snuggled up against Cerbera as she soon enough would give Cerbera's cheek a little lick as well, " No..you are the cutest little girl in the world...and don't you forget that." Lucy said as she would attempt and move up to straddle Cerbera's stomach and place her hands on her sisters chest. "Hmmm, I think we should start with me putting you through a few submission holds."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Cerbera began to pout when she was snuggled into and hearing Lucy's words only made her blush, which became much darker when those hands rested upon her chest, causing her to arching up slightly before she would rest back upon the mat, staring up at Lucy with half open eyes. " ...And that requires you to grope me..? " She would try to say with a serious voice but her expression was rather childish, that pout hadn't left her face and now she was looking like a blushing virgin underneath Lucy that was glaring dangerously yet still innocently up at her sister.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Lucy let out a little laugh as she heard Cerbera's words and the gave her a cute smile as she would move her hands gently on Cerbera's chest, almost as if she was massaging her chest before she would take her hands off her, " Of course it did. " Lucy said as she would stick out her tongue to Cerbera, and then start to slide down and get off Cerbera. " What move do you want me to show you first ? Bow and arrow ? figure four ?...we need to make use of your legs after all. " Lucy said as she would attempt to place a hand on Cerbera's thigh and move it up and down on Cerbera's skin as gently as she could.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:08 am

Cerbera began to sat up once Lucy got off her and rested back against her hands, looking at Lucy while that hand stroked quite lovingly upon her silk thigh, making the dark kawaii release a soft huff. " I know them, you know.. " She would then lift her legs up around Lucy's waist instead to lock them together and to bring Lucy down upon her knees infront of her. Using her speed and element of suprise was always a garanteed hit, however Cerbera was aiming for something else, the misschevious glint in her eyes showed that much. " Why don't you relax..? Let your sister take care of you~ "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:20 am

Lucy wasn't ready for Cerbera to snatch her up like that and pull her in with her legs, locking her in a type of body scissor, " Wh..Kh..hey! I thought you said I was the teacher ?" Lucy said as she pouted a little and looked down at Cerbera, soon enough though Lucy saw that glint in Cerbera's eyes, which caused Lucy to have look upon her sister face questionably, " uhm..Sis..what are you doing ?" Lucy asked as she placed her hands on Cerbera's thighs, " Oh...take care of me ? how ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:35 am

" You know.. People say I changed.. " She would suddenly speak out, smiling up at Lucy as she rested back against her hands, pulling Lucy closer with her legs. " I used to be thoughtless, violent, uncontrollable.. You have not seen that part of me. Which I am glad about. " She would then squeeze Lucy's waist a bit tight to make it uncomfortable. " Though mostly thanks to you, I met a wonderfull person who became my sister, and shared her life with me. It made me forget about everything. " She would start to giggle darkly. " I hope it never changes, sis. " She would then jerk her hips to the side to make Lucy lay besides her and keep the waist scissor on tight.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next