Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

We are two of a kind ( For Cirno)

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

We are two of a kind ( For Cirno) - Page 6 Empty Re: We are two of a kind ( For Cirno)

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:14 pm

Lucy held on as tight as she could on Cerbera, but before she could lock in her grapevine holds completely, her sister legs escaped and wrapped around her waist and squeezed on her quite well, " Ghn..good, you're learning " Lucy said with a smile as she then felt Cerbrea start using her hand to try and get her head free, Lucy obliged and let go of Cerbera's head quite easily as she got a different goal, she tried to snatch up Cerbera's arm under her armpit and tried to lock it in their tightly, as well as trying to move her other arm underneath and start pushing up against the back of Cerbera's elbow, to attempt and bend it in an unnatural way.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

We are two of a kind ( For Cirno) - Page 6 Empty Re: We are two of a kind ( For Cirno)

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:37 am

Off course, Cerbera was not resistant against something like that, when Lucy started to push upon her elbow, Cerbera could not bring herself to remain silent and started to gasp out sharply, her scissor hold loosened completely, not wanting to hold it in place as she focussed everything on pushing her elbow against Lucy's hand, trying to prevent it from bending. " Dont! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:17 pm

As soon as Cerbera told her don't, Lucy let go of Cerbera's arm and hugged her sister instead, " I wouldn't break anything on you sister, you got a lot of potential " Lucy said as she whispered her words into Cerbera's ear, she smirked a little as she couldn't help but love holding her sister this close and love the fact that Cerbera was such a wonderful sister.

" I told you I know what kind of moves You should learn...I will teach you, I will show you them and then you will do them one me okay ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:54 pm

Cerbera sighed out in relief when she was released a hugged instead, even started to snuggle up against Lucy and mumbled out chilidhsly. " Yeah Yeah.. Just don't scare me like that, you're strong... And I know you don't mean to but I still have a kinda fear for submission holds, no matter who uses them. "

She would rest back against the mat, glaring up at the ceiling quietly after she said what she wanted to say.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:27 am

Lucy smiled a little as Cerbera snuggled up to her and mumbled out her words, " Hehe..come on..stop that..hehe " Lucy said as Cerbera truly was too cute for her sometimes, " Sorry, I'll help you to take control over that little fear my cute sister " Lucy said with a smirk as they moved a little away from each other and Lucy began to move up to her feet.

" Hmm...first submission hold for you ! Do you know what a Bow and arrow hold is ?"

Last edited by 2237 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:50 am

Cerbera would get upon her feet when Lucy moved away from her, stretching one arm in the air and rubbing it gently before she would give the girl a nod. " I know what it is, I even used it once or twice in the past.. Why? " She would tilt her head to the side and watch her sister with great curiousity, like she wasn't even sure where to begin with this training now.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:51 am

Lucy smirked as she saw Cerbera's face again and how she wanted to know, " You have used it ? that's great ! want me to show you have to lock it in well and then have you test it out ?" Lucy said as she moved up to Cerbera and smiled at her for a second before turning around and walking away towards the ropes, " Or I could teach you some other holds, It's best to use your leg strength for you submissions, so holds that take advantage of your power and stuff like that " Lucy said as she played around with one of her twin tails.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:08 pm

" Yes.. After we trained and sparred with Sindel, I adapted myself with some of your moves.. But I don't midn what we do, it's your training, you should decide. " She watched Lucy intendly, stretching one arm and rubbing that shoulder gently, then after a few moments of caressing it, she mimiced that same action with her other should and arm. Finally, she stepped closer to Lucy and gave her a graceful bow, partly to embarass Lucy as she spoke with such a cute and soft voice.

" What should we do, Lucy-sempai? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:20 am

Lucy smiled as she heard what Cerbera said, it was the exact same reason why she had tried to do more kicking and stuff like that in her matches and wanted more training in it, so she asked the person that caused this inspiration, " Wow...we really are two of a kind aren't we ?" Lucy said with a little smile as she looked over at her sister.

Lucy then saw something quite unexpected as Cerbera bowed all curteously and said something so cute that it caused Lucy's cheeks to flare up, " W-w-w...wuah ? Lucy- S-s-s-ssempai ?" Lucy asked with a bit of a flustered voice, before she shook her head and got an idea that this was Cerbera's meaning behind it, to embarrass her, so she moved one step closer and would attempt to hit the back of Cerbera's head.

" Don't do that! Idiot sister ! " Lucy said as she would take a few steps back, " hope you are really to work your flat chest off now !" Lucy said with a devilish grin as she wanted to tease Cerbera a little.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Cerbera knew she had Lucy when she heard her stutter, then gasped when she was hit in the back of her head, straightening herself up so she could rub the back of her head and glare at her. Wat was worse was when she was called flat chested, looking down at her still small but growing breasts before she shot a deat glare at Lucy, like she really hit a soft spot.

She then went into action, jumping up and tried to pounce right into Lucy and bring her down to the ground. " What did you say! " She would yell out while trying to pounce upon her little sister.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next