Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:46 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

We are two of a kind ( For Cirno)

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

We are two of a kind ( For Cirno) - Page 3 Empty Re: We are two of a kind ( For Cirno)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:15 pm

Lucy's head wobbled around a little on her shoulders as she almost looked like some kind of bobble head doll, as Cerbera held her within her arms, Lucy smiled a little and said, " Kneawas Iwa Cowulda IT do" Lucy said as she wasn't ever sure about much at the moment, she spoke complete gibberish at the time and it took her a second before she shook her head a little and hugged Cerbera, " I knew I could do it !" Lucy said as she smiled and let out a little laugh, " So what now ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

We are two of a kind ( For Cirno) - Page 3 Empty Re: We are two of a kind ( For Cirno)

Post by Cirno Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:25 pm

" Alright. Now it's time to do a spin kick. " She released Lucy and took a few more steps back untill she was resting against the ropes, waiting for Lucy to get ready and show her that she can do that aswel. There was little doubt in her mind, this was her ' sister ' after all, everything she did made her proud.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:24 pm

Lucy was released from Cerbera's grasp and she began to stagger around a little as she then shook her head and tried to regain her sense and stop the world from spinning, " Wha?! I gotta spin again ?" Lucy said as she pouted for a second, but it was not use really, she had to do it, the little demon took a step back as she looked at her sister, she took a deep breath before she would spin around backwards and throw her leg up for a spinning hook kick, she wasn't sure if that was what Cerbera meant, she just did something she had seen in a martial arts movie, and she had no idea if she did it well or not, that was up to her sister to decide...well she had manage to keep her balance so that was good at least.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:34 am

Cerbera, impressed with what she had just seen from Lucy, gave her a few claps, nodding to her as she stepped closer to the girl and stroked the top of her head as if she was a cat. " Very good, sis. You're a quick learning, or maybe I'm just a good teacher. " She chuckled, leaning down to take one of Lucy's feet and slowly starting to take a step back and pull Lucy's leg upwards, trying to check just how flexible Lucy is. " Just say stop when it stats to hurt. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:59 pm

Lucy blushed a little as Cerbera stroked her head, when she realized what Cerbera was doing, Lucy frowned a little and moved her hand up to scratch Cerbera's chin lightly as if she was a cat, " I know I am, and you are an okay teacher " Lucy said with a little smirk as Cerbera then took a hold of one of her legs and moved in to lift her leg upwards, " Wh-what the ? ...Oh, I'm more flexible than you you know!" Lucy let out as Cerbera started to pull her leg up and stretch her out, so far it was going good and there was no real pain for Lucy.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Cerbera started to twitch when Lucy scritched her chin, causing a faint tint of redness to appear upon her cheeks while she started to pull Lucy's leg up untill her feet was pointed at the ceiling, deciding to test those words Lucy threw at her, since Cerbera knew how much she could handle, and it was just a little more then that. " I'm sure you are. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:28 am

Lucy smirked as Cerbera began to stretch up her leg, further and further, and soon it was very strenuous and was starting to hurt, she didn't know that she was that flexible as Cerbera continue though, Lucy began to wince in pain, " Oww..okay..oww hurt please stop" Lucy said after Cerbera pulled her went slightly further to what Cerbera could handle, maybe she wasn't more flexible than her sister, maybe just about the same or close there off.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:57 am

Cerbera didn't waste another second when she heard her sister's plea for mercy. She lowered Lucy's leg before she simply dropped it, taking a step back and crossing her arms underneath her chest, shaking her head a few times before she went into her own little world that was filled with numerous thoughts.

AFter a while, Cerbera looked back up at Lucy and nodded at her. " Alright, looks like we'll have some long training sessions in head of us, but I'm sure I can make you kick like me in no time. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:24 am

As Cerbera shook her head, Lucy pouted, it felt as if Cerbera was having a go at her, or maybe she wasn't flexible enough...the fact that she thought that she might be a bit less flexible than her sister was really bothering her, the fact that they were about as tall, as fast and looked a like was already kinda of a pain, even if it was fun and cute, but to know that Cerbera was better than her in an aspect that she had always been proud in was causing Lucy some irritation.

Lucy scoffed at Cerbera and turned away from her sister, " It's not gonna be long, I'll take on your training and finish it twice as fast as you think I will!" Lucy declared as she turned back to Cerbera, " Let's make it a game ! after we train each other, we will have a match okay! and then we will see who is better " Lucy said with a smirk as she tried to meet her sisters gaze.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:56 pm

" Is that so? " She spoke with an amused tone of voice. It seemed that it bothered Lucy that Cerbera was better at something. However, the Russian had trained from a very a young and not only perfected it, she enhanced it to her own unique style, now it was like she was a dancer of death, one so violent behind a curtain of elegance, she was fit as a kawaii but her power could even topple a wrestler from Friction.

She merely shrugged at the thing Lucy said about it, though still intrigued how this would play out. " Fine with me, I'd like to see you try to defeat me and not fall unconsious. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next