Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Vanquish my doubts...

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vanquish my doubts... - Page 2 Empty Re: Vanquish my doubts...

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:40 am

Cecilia looked on a bit at Heather she heard what she said and she she had to admit that she did like the reaction she got from Heather every time she called her that nickname, it was just something that caused Cecilia a lot of joy, " Well..maybe you shouldn't be named Heather then, to be fair you are a like a sweet little flower Heats" Cecilia said teasingly.

As now just like night being swept away by the sun to bring forth light and a new day, so had their friendship been saved, and Cecilia was honestly very very happy about that, Heather was a good friend, in fact one of her best, and she enjoyed the girls company and liked her as more than a friend, she enjoyed her as a rival and someone who always kept her on her toes, and earlier it had seemed like everything was about to end between them, but alas they had managed to mend their troubles and problems and now they just had one thing blocking their way, the fact that they were going to fight Akashi and Taylor in a tag match after this...they just had to go out there and show how powerful they were as a team right ?

The Kiss was a funny thing cause she knew it would mess a bit with Heather's head and Cecilia loved doing that, she saw the blush and how she then up to her feet, Cecilia followed her up and would moved in closer to Heather with a smile on her face, she would lean in closer and closer and say, " No that i had to do...this I didn't " Cecilia would say as she would lean in and give Heather light kiss on her right cheek, " See that was uncalled for, but let's go out and teach those bitches who the best team is." Cecilia said with a smile as she would look on at Heather.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:49 pm

"What?? What does my name have to do with it?" Heather would respond, honestly not knowing what Cecilia meant as she talked about calling her a flower, seconds before doing it again. Heather would let out a small sigh, feeling like there was no point in arguing about it because it seemed Cecilia was set on giving her that nickname.

As Heather quickly got up after Cecilia had kissed her on the forehead, she would watch as the girl got up right after her, advancing on her before leaning in closer and closer. "A-aahh..." Heather would let out, her eyes shuffling around before she heard Cecilia's words then feeling the kiss on her cheek. Heather would blink a few times, a red tint on her face before she would quickly slip around Cecilia, walking to the other side of the room. "Th-that's not funny!" Heather would say, wiping her cheek before she would hear the rest of the girl's words.

"Haah...right..Let's. No way are we gonna lose out there." Heather would say in response, nodding her head. While she slightly regretted the fact that Cecilia's teasing ways were back, she was more than happy to have rekindled their friendship, the small bump in the road having been crossed and everything was ok. All that was left was to show their chemistry as a team.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:21 pm

Cecilia had to let out a little laugh at the way Heather was acting over her nick name, maybe she should tell her why she called her that nick name, but she did like it that it perplexed Heather a bit, but it wasn't all to nice to just be like that to her friend she should at least tell her why, " Flower...Heather is the name of a type of flower little Heats, so that's why I call you that " Cecilia said as she then moved up to Heather.

She teases Heather way to much sometimes and she knew that, but it just meant that she always had to upper hand between them, it simply meant that she could alway one up Heather by her teasing at least, when she saw Heather's cheek flare up a little she couldn't help but smile, and as she then saw Heather slip past her and move way from her, all the way to the other side of the room, she had to let out another little laugh, " You are way to easy Heats, way to easy " Cecilia said as she would begin to move up to Heather again and try to wrap her arm around Heather's shoulder.

" It's was a little funny..but let's just go out there and kick their ass okay ?...you said something before about you wanting Taylor in this match ?...I'm fine with that, can always take down the ex-champ for you " Cecilia said as she put her tongue out to Heather, teasingly talking to her friend as she would try and begin to move out of the locker room, trying to lead Heather with her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:15 pm

"Oh..well..It's my name before that, that matters more!" Heather would say, not liking that Cecilia's calling her flower actually made sense when she explained it that way. As the girl moved in on her like she did, kissing her on the cheek, Heather would slip around her like she did, retreating to the other side of the room in embarrassment.

Her teasing was at the highest as it always was, though a bit inside Heather was glad that Cecilia was back. She would take her teasing over her silence any say when it came down to her. "Ah..sh-shut up! A-anyone would be!" Heather would let out, her blush at a high point as she heard Cecilia let out another laugh. She would get slightly nervous as Cecilia came up to her again, but would relax as she just wrapped her arm around her shoulder.

"I-it wasn't funny to me..but yeah, we'll definitely go out there and kick their asses." Heather would say with a nod before she would hear Cecilia continue on. "Yeah, I want Taylor. I have to teach her a lesson..as for Akashi...I..kinda want a peice of her as well, just to show that I can..I'm...sorry if I'm sounding selfish" Heather would say with a little grin.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Cecilia did enjoy to just have fun with Heather and tease her a little like she did, although she had to admit that with Heather she kinda took it overboard sometimes, maybe it was because before Heather used to try and fight back with her own teasing, in any case though she did like to be all competitive with Heather over well anything, she kinda liked that they could get along so well out side the ring, whilst when they last had gotten into a ring to spar, it kinda became more like a real match then a spar, which wasn't bad, in fact Cecilia loved that, and it was one of the best things about her friendship with Heather.

When Heather told her about how she was ready to kick their asses, she smiled a little, but that kinda changed when she heard that Heather wanted to take them both, Cecilia would throw on a little fake smile before her hand would move up to Heather's forehead all so she could just flick it, " It's very selfish...do you know why ? it's cause there isn't gonna be any leave her to me in this tag match, it's gonna be you and me against them...which means, that we fight them both together okay ?!" Cecilia said as she tired to pull Heather in a bit closer in the half hug that they were in.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:29 pm

As Cecilia flicked her in the forehead, Heather would bring her hand up, rubbing where she flicked. "H..heey.." Heather would let out as she looked at Cecilia, hearing her words and feeling slightly ashamed. "I..I'm sorry I just..I wanted a piece of Akashi too..I..I do want you to fight just as much as me as well." Heather would say, looking down slightly.

As Cecilia pulled her in closer, hugging her, Heather would let out a little sigh, smiling. "We're in this together though, trust me. I just...we can switch sometime in the match hows that sound?" Heather would say, laughing a bit as she looked at Cecilia, a bit hopeful that she could get a shot at the both of her opponents, though totally knowing that they would be in it together, more than happy to have Cecilia as her partner.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Cecilia smiled at Heather as she heard what she said and smiled, she couldn't have asked for a better partner then a good friend like Heather, together they would make quite a deadly tag team it seemed, since they bought knew each others strengths well enough now, after the numerous spars they had had, and since they were friends, they kinda had a lot of trust for each other, and while that trust had been momentarily weakened for a few days, it had very easily been restored, that really showed that Cecilia trusted Heather though, the fact that just having her friend say she never meant to do anything of the sort and her accepting it and forgiving her for well...doing nothing really.

Cecilia kept smiling at Heather as she heard her say that she would fight too, and that they would fight together, " You know it, your gonna have to tag me in okay ! I want a piece of both of them as well ! " Cecilia said with a smile as she would keep Heather close for a moment, before she would shift the half hug to a real hug, and hug Heather tightly, " Thanks Heats, Together we will win, and together we will beat them right " Cecilia said as she would pull out from the hug and walk towards the locker room door, and then turn back to Heather, " So, you ready to go out there and kick some KamiKaze ass "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:30 am

"Heh, sure you know it" Heather would say in response to Cecilia's words before the girl would hug her full on. Heather would bring her arms around her, returning the hug. It was as if nothing had happened between the two just minutes before and now they were the best of friends as they used to be. Nothing could step between the two as they were to partner up and take on a well known tag team as their first competition together.

As they broke the hug and Cecilia said what she did, Heather would nod her head happily. "Hell yeah. Let's go out there and show them what we're made of." Heather would finish, walking with her as they would leave the locker rooms, ready for the match that was to come.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:57 pm

Cecilia looked back at Heather as she followed along with her down the hallways, she looked back at her friend, it had been a hard few days, it could have been resolved if she had talked to Heather before hand maybe, but the crushing fear of losing the few people she had gained as close friend since she joined AFW had been to prominent in the cowardly decision of the Northerner to keep her feelings hidden from Heather, and well anyone that she considered her friends, but now it was fixed and she couldn't have gone out to do this match any happier than she was right now.

Cecilia turned back and walked backwards with her hands up against the back of her head, as she casually strolled backwards, " Hehe...I think you are gonna love the theme I picked out for you and me " Cecilia said as she flashed a little grin towards Heather, " It's kinda fitting to your music taste I think "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2