Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Welcoming a friend back, Megumi Vs. Catelyn

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Welcoming a friend back, Megumi Vs. Catelyn - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcoming a friend back, Megumi Vs. Catelyn

Post by zxn666 Thu May 03, 2012 5:05 pm

"Mmmm, stop it Cat!" Megumi moaned as Cat's tongue licked at her sex, "This is embarrassing!" The idol fidgeted and kicked a little as Cat's tongue tickled and teased her sex, even going to far as to dip inside. Her sex juices mixed with Cat's saliva and was getting all over the redhead's face, some of it even dripping down Megumi's body. The idol's face was blushing beet red. This was quite an embarrassing and erotic sight!

"Stop it... you're making me feel so good..." Megumi moaned, taking deep breaths as her breasts pressed up against her legs. She moaned some more, embarrassed that she let Cat put her in this position, not wanting her friend to make her cum.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Welcoming a friend back, Megumi Vs. Catelyn - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcoming a friend back, Megumi Vs. Catelyn

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Cat was listening to Cat's moans and cries of Cat to stop. Her words might have said no but her voice screamed yes, and Cat wasn't just about to let Megumi go...not when she could have so much fun with the girl. Catelyn soon began to twirl her tongue around inside Megumi's sex and played around freely in there, even letting out a few snickers and giggle as Megumi continue to protests.

The taste of the idol was sweet and tasty, and Cat tried her best to drink up all of Megumi's juices, but she could only drink so much, as soooooo very much spilled over. Cat was really just trying to make Megumi cum now, and to show Megumi that she wasn't a puss over, and that she was more than a worthy rival to her dear friend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Megumi's moans got louder and deeper as Cat's tongue work did it's job of bringing her closer and closer to the brink of an explosive orgasm. To the idol, it was both humiliating to be so dominated, and extremely enjoyable. Cat knew her weak spots after all, since they had been together before. The girl made sure to hit all of them. Megumi's juices got everywhere, dripping down her body and her legs, all over Cat's face.

"Ahhh... no more!" Megumi moaned, shaking her head, "You're gonna make me cum! Ahhhhhh~!" She fidgeted and squirmed, her sex wet with precum. "Stop!" Megumi suddenly bucked upwards, trying to break the hold Cat had on her with all her strength and push the redhead off before she got Megumi off.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 04, 2012 3:20 pm

Cat was having a lot of fun with Megumi as she was taking it to her friend, showing her just what she could do and sort of maybe...possibly humiliating her a bit, eating her out as she did, in front of so many people and getting her to scream out and moan so cutely in front of everyone, Cat also got to drink the the nectar of life as she tasted all of Megumi's juices and her herself a sweet and good time. She could feel how Megumi was getting closer and closer to that orgasm, and how she was getting closer and closer to a win over the idol.

But when Megumi cried out stop and then bucked up with enough force to get Cat to lose her grip over her friend, Cat's eyes widened as she rolled back and got up to her knees, shaking her head a little before she pouted. " Awww...I almost had you!..and I know you were loving it."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri May 04, 2012 3:42 pm

After bucking Cat off, Megumi slowly sat back up, panting weakly, so very close to orgasming. She managed to stop Cat just in time. Her sex was dripping wet with both saliva and sex juices, and she felt so extremely aroused. Megumi's nipples were hard like bullets, her clit was poking out and her sex lips were swollen with blood from the excitement she felt. She panted weakly, slowly pushing up to her feet, hoping her legs would support her.

"You're right," Megumi said, "Cat... you know all my weak spots..." She was able to stand up, though her legs were shaky from how weak they felt. "But now its time for payback!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 05, 2012 2:54 am

Cat was on her knees as she looked on at Megumi and smiled, she had managed to accomplish so much to the girl right then and there, and it felt good. Cat's face was dripping with Megumi's juices, something that Cat quickly tried to change, as she licked some up and the rest she brushed off her cheeks with the back of her arm. Cat smirked a bit as she panted herself and looked intently at Megumi.

" Oh ?..bring it Megumi. I'll take you down this time." Cat said with a smile on her lips as she beagn to rise to her feet and raised her arms. " I'm ready when you are! "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 05, 2012 4:16 pm

Megumi wanted to tell Cat how she wasn't going to be ready for quite some time, thanks to the treatment she received before, but that would be showing weakness. Instead, Megumi put on a brave facade and pushed herself into a fighting stance. "You won't get a second chance like that Cat!" Megumi said.

She took a few steps forward, her legs holding well. Megumi moved in close, arms outstretched and offering a grapple to the fiesty redhead, hoping h body had strength enough to get Cat locked in tight!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 06, 2012 1:56 am

Cat smiled a bit as Megumi was up on her legs and seemingly all ready for another little bout between them. Cat nodded and then answered Megumi, " Putting on a brave face won't do you any good." Cat didn't know that Megumi was doing that though, and was actually a bit worried that she might not be able to beat Megumi. If her friend could be so unaffected by her treatment, then maybe she didn't stand a chance against the Crimson Idol.

Cat would move up closer to Megumi and then push in as the girl offered a grapple, not even taking a moment to think about it. If she was going to take on Megumi she had to go in headstrong with all her power and try to take the girl down. Cat would start to push against Megumi as soon as they locked up, attempting to push the girl back and down towards the mat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun May 06, 2012 5:07 am

Cat's hard pushing showed how weak Megumi was after that treatment. The idol couldn't stand up to Cat at all, her legs wobbling as the redhead gave the slightest push. Megumi knew she couldn't win this way; she needed more time to recover. So she decided to play a trick on Cat.

"It's not a brave face," Megumi said, suddenly falling back. she quickly rolled and attempted to monkey flip Cat over her while still holding on to her arms to make sure she didn't fall very far. Megumi would then quickly turn over and grab Cat's head, attempting to put her into a quick breast smother, holding her head in tightly against her bosom!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Cat smirked as she managed to push Megumi back a bit, it felt very good that she showed Megumi who was stronger between the two of them. But it didn't take long before Megumi grabbed a firmer hold of her and then flipped back, flipping Cat over Megumi's head and made Cat drop down hard on her back on the mat. Cat groan a bit out in pain as she tried to recover quickly, but before she could do that she was caught by a most pleasant sight.

Megumi's breasts came down and covered Cat's face and put her in a breast smother, Cat flailed her arms around a bit and tried the best to find away out, patting her arms on Megumi to try and find something to grab a hold off. Cat released a few muffled shouts against Megumi's breasts as she did.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next