Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Brittany Luvve vs. Fayth Kitevski- Submissions Only!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Brittany Luvve vs. Fayth Kitevski- Submissions Only! - Page 4 Empty Re: Brittany Luvve vs. Fayth Kitevski- Submissions Only!

Post by Kronkite Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Fayth squirmed around, tugging on Brittany's strong, smooth thighs trying to pry her head out of Brittany's humiliating lock. With the larger girl's legs squeezing harder and harder, Fayth's head continued to throb and turn red. The pain shot tears into her eyes as the smaller girl started to panic. "Let me out!" she shouted as she gasped for air. She then felt a yank on her hair and her head slipped deeper into Brittany's clutches as it became even harder to breath, though she was not yet completely smothered. Fayth's only choice was to continue to struggle and pound on Brittany's thighs with what energy she had left. " Ugh... Bitch- ugh..." she would say between gasps.

Kronkite

Back to top Go down

Brittany Luvve vs. Fayth Kitevski- Submissions Only! - Page 4 Empty Re: Brittany Luvve vs. Fayth Kitevski- Submissions Only!

Post by d_ultsch Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:45 am

Brittany smiled as Fayth seemed to be firmly trapped between her thighs "YOur beaten bitch now i just have to finish you off" Brittany said as she tried to pull Fayth's face into her panty covered crotch "Now, now just relax and stop punching my thighs" Brittany said as she tried to block out the pain while smothering Fayth in her crotch while she continued to squeeze the poor girls head.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronkite Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Unable to successfully escape, Fayth remained buried in a humiliating smother as she pulled and tugged on Brittany's thighs, making no progress in pulling them apart. With Brittany's lock secure around her head, it was only a matter of time before Fayth would pass out or submit. The poor girl laid helpless on the mat breathing into the snake girl's panties, gasping for any amount of air she could get. Slowly her tugging grew weaker and her head was swelling with so much pain that she could not stay conscience anymore. Too weak to Tap out' she laid blacked out from pressure with her nearly purple head facedown into Brittany's panties.

Kronkite

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:05 am

Brittany felt Fayth go limp but she kept her hold on the girl for a few more seconds to make sure she wasn't faking "Well looks like i win bitch" Brittany would say as she released the hold and stood up "And i hope that when you wake up you remember the lesson i taught you today and that lesson is NEVER MESS WITH YOUR BETTERS" Brittayn said the last part out loud before kicking Fayth in the side and leaving the ring.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4