Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only - Page 2 Empty Re: Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Lifting Sena wasn't easy, she had a few pounds over Natalia, but the reward of doing it was well worth the effort, and The Dream felt so motivated that she sensed her strength soaring. She wanted this girl defeated. "Well...it is a fight Sena-chan" Natalia said as she gave Sena's tummy a hard squeeze to drive some air off her downed opponent.

"Just because I like you doesn't means I'm not going to tear you appart..." Natalia explained with a giggle as she gave Sena's nape another kiss, and not wasting another second, Natalia slid her body up, to straddle Sena's back.

"We can get all cuddly once you have surrendered and are my prisoner..." Natalia said as she reached for Sena's arms, trying to pull them back and over her knees, setting her opponent up for a camel clutch.

Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only - Page 2 QiougD6Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only - Page 2 TTlOMaFSena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only - Page 2 Empty Re: Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Sena would have to catch her bearings a bit as she spoke. In all honestly he wasn't expecting the girl to lift her up like that. It was quite the surprise to her, but one she was excited to have. "Exactly..right.." Sena would say from underneath Natalia as she heard her words, groaning a bit as she felt the girl squeeze her hard, forcing the air out of her.

Sena would want to let out a small laugh as she heard Natalia's next words before feeling the girl's kiss on her nape, but she was too busy trying to focus herself and get ready for whatever way that Natalia was planning on following up. She would soon feel the girl slide up and straddle her back, thinking that she knew what the girl was going for.

It would turn out that Sena's thoughts were correct as Natalia pulled her arms up over her knees, setting up for the camel clutch. "That sounds soo tempting..but I will be the one taking you prisoner hun." Sena would let out before she would grab Natalia's legs with her arms that were pulled over her knees, trying to pull them to unbalance Natalia, hoping to give herself some room to slide up her leg and begin to attempt to lift her body up to her knees, trying to keep a grasp of Natalia's legs if she could do all that without interruption.

Last edited by 1905 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:51 pm

As soon as she had secured the arms, Natalia moved her hands to Sena's chin and began to push, trying to lift her opponent's upper body from the mats to torture that sexy back and show off Sena's tits like a trophy, but went Natalia pushed down with her butt on Sena's back she found much to her horror that her opponent's back wasn't going down but up.

The Dream gasped when she realized that she hadn't Sena's arms trapped but that Sena had HER legs trapped and she was going to get on her knees. "No waiiiii!" Natalia yelled amazed as her feet left the canvas and Sena began to pick her up. She couldn't believe how strong Sena was.

"Nonononono!" Natalia whined as she clinged to Sena, wrapping her arms around the girl's throat to choke her and shaking her body viciously from side to side trying to stop Sena from getting up and lifting her up any more.

Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only - Page 2 QiougD6Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only - Page 2 TTlOMaFSena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:27 pm

As Sena began to lift Natalia up, she would strain her legs trying to put as much strength as she could in them to stand herself up, carrying the girl on her back. "Ooh..yes way..Natalia. Don't be angry, you're...gonna loove being mine." Sena would say, trying to keep her soft tone as she strained herself to bring herself to her feet.

She would hear Natalia's continued protests, causing her to let out a small giggle before she would feel the girl's arms wrap around her neck, starting to choke her. Sena would let out a slight coughing sound as she kept trying to position the girl in a way that she would be forced to loosen the choke that she had on her. However with Natalia's vicious shaking, she found it harder and harder to keep getting to her feet, going down to one knee as she clenched her teeth and eyes.

"Gugh...g-good grip." Sena would let out as she would reach back with her hands, instead of grasping her legs and she would go to plant both her hands on her shapely butt, trying to squeeze and get her to loosen up slightly before trying to get up her other foot and fall backwards, attempting to slam Natalia on her back.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Natalia clinged to Sena as hard as she could in the cute piggyback ride position she was forced to now. She squeezed her opponent with both legs and arms, choking Sena viciously, while she stayed glued to the girls back...and braced herself for the impact. The Dream knew that in this position there were very little chances of things ending in any other way but with a big impact.

The whole ring trembled and the crowd let out a loud 'ohhhhhhhhh' when Sena crashed down, landing on top of Natalia crushing The Dream painfully beneath her. "Ughhhhh..." Natalia groaned, her cute face twisted in pain as the hit drove a lot of air off her sexy body. Her delicious tits crushed under Sena's back, and her arms and legs went limp, freeing her opponent.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:33 am

Slamming Natalia down on her back, she felt a wave of relief come over her as she was released from the hold that the girl had around her neck. While she was lifting her up for her move, Natalia was getting in quite a bit with the tight grip that she had on her. Sena was having quite a bit of trouble breathing from that, and now being finally free from that, she was able to continue what she wanted.

Quickly, Sena would turn her body so she was lying flat on top of the girl, attempting to fish for her wrists to pin them down over her head, pressing her body up against Natalia's as she brought her face close to her's. "I certainly understand what you were saying Natalia..about this being a match and all, but who's to say I can't give you a little taste of how you'll be pleasing me this weekend hm?" Sena would say, attempting to slide her body up, bringing her breasts close to Natalia's face before suddenly attempting to push away from her, going to stand up in front of the girl.

"Or not...maybe I won't let you have too much of a taste...let's continue shall we?" Sena would say with a wink as she brought her hands to her hips, letting Natalia get to her feet.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:53 pm

The Dream laid splayed on the canvas, coughing and having lots of trouble to get back the air that the drop had forced out of her body. She was completely helpless as Sena got on top of her and pinned her wrists. Body to body with Sena, breathing became even more difficult, and each time Natalia tried to suck in air, her chest expanded making her perky firm tits rub against Sena's own.

Natalia heard her opponent's seductive taunts and opened her eyes only to see Sena's delicious tits descending on her face. The sweet scent of Sena's tits filled Natalia's nostrils making her purr. She could almost feel those soft pillows caressing her face...and cutting her breath, but then Sena simply let her go and went to stand up.

The Dream remained in the mats for quite a bit more of time, not hurring to get up as she recovered her breath taking full advantage of Sena's decision to not continue the assault. She rolled to her side and then slowly, and still panting, she got up. Her body was already very sweaty. "You are such a tease, Sena-chan..." Natalia said looking at her opponent's breasts. "Now I'm dying to have a taste of those..." she added as she slowly approached Sena.

"But first... Natalia would say as she accelerated in a very short run to try to grab Sena's left leg and pull it up and the same time she rammed a shoulder on Sena's belly, trying to take her down.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:30 pm

Sena would watch on as Natalia seemed to remain lying on the mat for quite some time after she had gotten up off her. It was clear the girl was taking all the time she could get to take a breather, but Sena was fine with that. She was having quite a bit of fun with the girl already and if Natalia could be at full the entire match it would be all the better for Sena.

"Ooh I know I am. It's one of the good things I have going for me." Sena would say with a grin as she watched Natalia get to her feet, hearing the girl's words. She would notice Natalia's staring at her breasts and would lick her lips, nodding. "Hm eventually you will. I'll let you have a good taste once I take you home for the weekend."

As Natalia walked towards her, Sena would go to get herself ready before suddenly Natalia would break off into a short run as she said those words. Sena's eyes would slightly widen as she tried to brace herself, but with Natalia's pulling her leg up and pressing her shoulder into her gut, Sena would find herself taken to the ground on her back with Natalia above her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:12 am

"No...I'll have the taste now..." Natalia teased as she moved her head to give Sena's left tit a lick, skillfully avoiding Sena's clothes to taste the skin, which wasn't that hard.

Natalia didn't wasted a second after that and quickly moved down to grab Sena's legs and stand up. "I've been wanting to try this for some time..." Natalia said as she placed a foot tenderly over Sena's crotch and began to rub it gently. "Lets see how it works!" she told Sena with a cute bright smile ^_^

And then The Dream tried to wrap and tangle Sena's legs into a figure four position, without removing her foot from Sena's sex, to then let herself fall back to fully apply the leglock while she massaged her opponent's pussy with her sole. "Tell me how you like this..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:19 pm

"Oooh is that right?" Sena would say as she remained on the ground before Natalia would lick at her left breast, getting quite a bit of her skin with her warm wet tongue. "Haaah..you're definitely...quite eager..aren't you?" Sena would let out as her face began to turn red again. She was slightly disappointed she couldn't keep to her word and keep the taste from Natalia, but even she knew that she wouldn't have been able to resist that feeling for the entire duration of the match.

As Natalia would move down, grabbing her legs, Sena would think that the girl was going to do another regular submission move, wearing her down a bit more. However, she was quite surprised to feel the girl's foot gently placed on her crotch before beginning to rub at it. "Aaah...it's..working well..already" Sena would say before Natalia went on to continue her move.

Feeling the girl wrap and tangle her legs into a figure four, Sena would be more than impressed at the girl's very unique submission as she finished the execution, leaning back and putting her in the figure four all the while continuing to rub at her sex with her foot. "Aaahn..I...Like it...very much so..Natalia." Sena would let out, not really fighting it for a bit, just to take the amazing pain and pleasure in before she would finally begin attempting to turn the two over, trying to rock her body to bring up momentum. "Mmm..haah..you're..very good." Sena would say, the pleasure making it all the harder to continue rocking as her body was surging with the feeling.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next