Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 6:04 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 8:39 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 4:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 8:28 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Heartfelt Confusion (For kelsea)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Heartfelt Confusion (For kelsea) - Page 3 Empty Re: Heartfelt Confusion (For kelsea)

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:53 pm

As Chigusa pushed, she could feel Mia slowly submittint to her pace, her own movements trying to slow things down but Chigusa was so worked up and feeling so hot that she could barely hold herself back from ravishing Mia's body without abandon. Chigusa pressed down, using her nipples to line up with Mia's and smoosh their breasts together as she pushed her body in as close as she could manage. Their sexes met and kissed again and again, their clits bumping against each other, Chigusa's sex juices seeping into Mia's slit as well. Chigusa was barely holding herself back now, breaking their kiss first to suck in a few breaths and let out a couple of impassioned moans right into Mia's face.

"Ohhhhh Mia... this is so good..." Chigusa moaned, "I can't hold it in anymore Mia! I'm gonna cum!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Heartfelt Confusion (For kelsea) - Page 3 Empty Re: Heartfelt Confusion (For kelsea)

Post by Kelsea Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:08 pm

It looked like once again Chigusa had gotten her way with Mia, it was kinda embarrassing how she always seemed to do so and thinking about it made Mia's cheeks flare up red. Mia desperately held onto Chigusa, trying to slow her down but it seemed like it was no good now.. The Japanese idol broke from the kiss, Mia trying to quickly tell her to slow down but finding herself so breathless from arousal and the kiss that she was just gasping and panting heavily against Chigusa's lips.

Mia closed her thighs up a bit but with Chigusa's body in the way all it meant was that she was squeezing and pressing more body parts together, feeling their sweat mingle with one another, the union of their fluids trickle and smear over their body's. Her finger tips and nails squeeze and bit into Chigusa's skin "C- ch- Chigusa.." She murmured out, pressing her lips together and squinting her eyes shut.. She didn't think she could hold this one back either..

Spotlight
characters:
Heartfelt Confusion (For kelsea) - Page 3 ELZuoMvHeartfelt Confusion (For kelsea) - Page 3 OG5hnuaHeartfelt Confusion (For kelsea) - Page 3 Cg3CzYmHeartfelt Confusion (For kelsea) - Page 3 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:28 pm

"Ahhh Mia!" Chigusa moaned as she lost control, her body humping Mia on instinct now, her sex so wet that it was squirting all over the place, "I'm cumming! Mia! Ahhhh!" Chigusa arched her back, pressing her sex in tightly against Mia's as she came, her sex juices squirting out of her pussy all over her legs and Mia's crotch. Her breasts lifted off of Mia's chest so that only their nipples were touching, brushing against one another as the idol came hard.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Chigusa first shot of hot juices squirted right against Mia's clit and right up inside Mia's passage and boy did it ever get her good... Mia jolted forwards sharply, her fingers really biting into Chigusa's skin as Mia stifled and squeal... Body trembling with a pent up orgasm and pussy lips spluttering, trying to squeeze tight.

Another squirt right inside her and Mia just couldn't hold it in any more..

"AHHHH!!!!" Mia cried out, eyes squinting shut as her sensitive sex exploded, squirting back against Chigusa with almost double ferocity. Her hands clutching at Chigusa as if she was deseperately trying to keep her from moving away.. Her sex spasming and squirting hard against Chigusa's mound

Spotlight
characters:
Heartfelt Confusion (For kelsea) - Page 3 ELZuoMvHeartfelt Confusion (For kelsea) - Page 3 OG5hnuaHeartfelt Confusion (For kelsea) - Page 3 Cg3CzYmHeartfelt Confusion (For kelsea) - Page 3 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:05 pm

Chigusa felt Mia cumming hard as well, her legs coated by a sheen of Mia's sex juices and her sex splashed by it as well. She tried to pull away a little, but Mia held her close, like she didn't want to let go. Chigusa felt flattered by that, enjoying the feeling of Mia's body going through it's orgasm despite the wetness between her legs. She guessed that Mia hadn't cum like that in quite a while.

"Mia..." Chigusa said, her hand reaching up to caress her cheek. "How do you feel about me now? Tell me..." She leaned in to kiss Mia's cheek tenderly, before slowly moving down to her neck.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:37 pm

Mia was left panting hotly right against Chigusa's lips, her eyes closed and fingers still digging into the Japanese girl's shoulders, it was all Mia could do to hang on tightly to her... That had been a particularly hot and wet orgasm, second for the night for Mia and her naked body (completely soaked now with cum and beads of sweat all over) was trembling.

Mia rolled her head forwards, her forehead resting against Chigusa as she kept sucking and blowing out desperate pants. When Chigusa question came though it did kinda embarrass Mia again... It was as if Chigusa had set up the situation so that she could only give one answer.. Also it forced Mia to re-exam just what she was doing and how far they had taken it..

Mia let out a stifled groan as Chigusa started to kiss her cheek and neck, instincitively tilting her head a bit. Her throbbing sex, still spasaming in the after glow of the climax, was still pressed up against Chigusa in an exhausted hot and sweaty embrace

"...You say that as if I had said I didn't like you before..."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:09 pm

Chigusa smiled when Mia made her answer, not responding immediatly but rather taking her time to kiss her way back up Mia's cheek and nibble on the girl's ear. "I know you liked me before," she whispered, "But what about now? Do you like me more? Or less? Or have your feelings changed entirely?" She returned to nibbling the girl's ear, blowing a soft breath there every few moments, while moving her body in ever so slight shifts so their breasts brushed together and their nipples gently clipped against each other. "I want to know what you feel now Mia, say it to me, would you?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:13 pm

It wasn't possible for Mia's cheeks to get any redder then they had already gotten during the match and this little after match activity. However, each time it seemed like her cheeks were gonna have the chance to cool down, something happened to make them blush up again. She didn't particularly feel comfortable with the question, which might have come across with her hesitance to respond and the warm glow instantly coming back to her cheeks.

"nh!" Mia moaned out Chigusa nibbled on her ear lobe, blowing into it.. Gently moving her body in a way as if she was gently starting to hump Mia again, making their nipples clip and rub.

Mia turned her face to one side, panting heavily for a moment as she tried to be able to think but Chigusa really wasn't making it easy with what she was doing to her... After two orgasms, Mia's body had become so receptive to small movements and touches..

"I.. ah...!! Chigusa~..." She moaned as a particular hump got her pretty good, moving her hands from around Chigusa's shoulder blades to place them on the top of Chigusa's shoulders instead "...I think.. I like you more.. o-ok..?" She said, flush bridging right over her nose and cheeks.. looking down at the floor

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:39 pm

It seemed like Chigusa was teasing her friend right now, but she did want to know, and she wanted to hear Mia tell her that she loved her. But it seemed that Mia was still super shy. Chigusa could feel the girl's cheeks get hot from the question. But seeing Mia turn her face to the side made her feel that maybe she had been a little too forceful. Chigusa stopped her actions, slowly moving up a little bit to look at the side of Mia's face.

Hearing Mia's confirmation made Chigusa feel elated inside though. "Thank you Mia," she said, lowering her head and nuzzling the crook of her neck, snuggling in close on top of the Chinese girl. "I wanted to hear that... I hope that you know, y-you're special to me. And I'm sorry for everything that happened."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:25 am

Mia felt so embarrassed she didn't quite know what to do with herself, Mia's breasts giving very faint vibrations as her heart pounded hard and her naked boobs moving in and out against Chigusa's as her breathing rate quickened a bit. Mia turned her head back, her face ending up so close in front of Chigusa that the side tip of their noses brush against one another briefly.

Her eyes met with Chigusa's, their forehead touching as she panted repeatedly onto Chigusa's lips... Sharing a rather intimate moment. Mia bright right cheeks having a single droplet of sweat trickle down and then under her chin, feeling others drizzled all the way down her body. From that stupid list to the foolish outburst that she could help but let loose, Mia couldn't believe what had happened now between them.

"I- I guess I brought it on myself... really.. being silly and all. But.. the outcome hasn't been all bad... has it?" she spoke softly

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next