Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia)

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 7 Empty Re: Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia)

Post by Harrier Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:22 pm

"...Uh...you also have souvenirs from me?"
the Blonde was more than stunned for a short time and allowed Natalia easily to change positions in her favor, posing just as dead weight in the process. What better proof could there be to show her that Natalia had not completely forgotten about her all those years. Sometimes she had thought of herself as stupid girlie for keeping the photo of the girls in her possession, but something had always prevented her from just throwing it away, and in this minute, it seemed to pay off.

"Call me stupid if you like, but that really means something to me."
She was smiling happily, caressing a cheek of the dream with a soft stroke of one of her hands. Rare was the day she felt kind of home in a given situation, but this one came really close to feel this way completely.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 7 Empty Re: Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia)

Post by Kitten Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:10 pm

"Silly Anja-chan..." Natalia said giggling, she wasn't going to be so rude as to call Anja stupid but silly was ok. Noticing the lack of resistance Natalia decided to take full advantage of the shocked state in with her blonde friend seemed to be and continued the roll, trying to fully reverse the position so that she would be on top of Anja. It was truly comforting for Natalia to see Anja being so happy about it. "I guess we are still friends after all" Natalia said, closing her eyes and rubbing her cheek against the hand that was caressing it, while she let out a soft purr. Natalia grabbed Anja's hand by the wrist and kissed it softly as she tried to maneuver on top of the blonde to turn around, so that they would be face to face, but with Natalia on top, straddling the blonde's belly.

"The few friends I made are the only thing I miss from those days..." Natalia said as she kept kissing Anja's hand, while with her other hand she tried to push the blonde's chin down to keep her pinned in a strange mix of gentle tenderness and vicious dominating desires. "I thought I had lost them with everything else about my past....but here I have you..." The Dream said almost shedding tears from the happiness, but despite how touched she felt from this encounter, she still was a competitive beast, so she continue pushing on the blonde with her other hand, trying to control her...while the kisses she was giving Anja's hand soon turned into licks and then The Dream would try to slip Anja's middle finger into her mouth to suck it lasciviously.

Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 7 6u0iRWY
Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 7 QiougD6Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 7 TTlOMaFPain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 7 5t0Q5s2Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri May 11, 2012 12:25 pm

*Surreal, nothing but surreal.*
Some day ago, she had questioned her decision to come back again, but that was so far away now as if it had never existed. now she was back again in the embrace of the single person who was important to her while being a child and an early teenager. Felt that kind of sick and sad? Yes, of course, but when it was everything you had, that didn't sound so bad at all.
"I guess...I am really getting soft."
she committed freely, moaning with delight as Natalia sucked at her finger, still enjoying their now more close eye contact again and again. And what was most strange to her, it was not primary a feeling of being horny, but overall joy. But still, she had to do something and not just lie there to get fucked, although that sounded more desirable with every second.

Natalia may have been a very versatile fighter in any way possible, but Anja was planning to capitalize a little bit on human nature with her next move by grabbing the neck of her friend with her remaining hand to prevent her from making much way back with her sucking motion, keeping her finger in the mouth of the dark haired girl for a longer time. Not really to cause a vomit, but to reach a distraction to roll her over and be on top again.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri May 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Natalia loved sucking her friend's fingers and didn't minded when Anja pushed said fingers deeper in her mouth or when the blonde grabbed her neck, she only emitted a protest moan when she felt the blonde taking advantage of her enjoyment to roll her once again. In an instant things had changed again and the blonde was on top of the dark haired beauty. In a sense it was the very definition of their relationship; it had always been like that, as sweet and lovingly they were with one another, they were always trying to be on top...or more importantly, to put each other on bottom. As much as Natalia enjoyed being under Anja's delicious body, she wasn't going to let the blonde dominate her just like that, and fortunately for her, she had Anja's sexy slim waist right between her thighs. The Dream quickly wrapped her legs around Anja and began to crush her friend's sides. How Natalia loved scissors, for her it was like a very intimate hug...and a submission hold at the same time. Natalia tried to lock her ankles to seal the scissors hold.

The Dream continued sucking on Anja's fingers while she moaned aroused against them, licking in between the fingers with lustful passion. Her hands moved up to reach for Anja's breasts, massaging them intensely with the tips of her fingers and using her thumbs to fickle the nipples and then push them inside into Anja's tits as if they were buttons. She looked deep into Anja's eyes, her own blue eyes shinning bright with the tears.

Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 7 QiougD6Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 7 TTlOMaFPain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 7 5t0Q5s2Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed May 23, 2012 8:26 pm

Anaj's waist was caught in the embrace of the Dreams legs, and her face showed it with small but noticeable seizures in her facial muscles and a slower breath, reaching out for concentration as a way to avoid giving in. The urge to try to pry at the legs of Natalia was there. It was always there, but conditioning had given them both the ability to realize what was possible with a scissor and what wasn't.
"Push my buttons as long as you can if you like."
A good part of Anja's durability was her will to believe in her superiority as a fighter and lover at once.

Their exchange of moves showed Anja how different but still the same they really were. Natalia had this obsession with scissors and the lower part of bodies and was a gourmet for every emotion she could probably earn from a given person in every given time. The Blonde was more into the upper body, loved the facial expressions of girls giving up or in after fighting her over every other emotion her opponent could be making, radiating control and suppressing every movement of her lover or opponent she didn't like her making. So she was more forgiving than Natalia, but also more demanding at once.

"Changed my mind with the buttons."
she suddenly sprouted, laughing lightly while she removed her hands from the head of Natalia to lead them along her throat to streak her fingers over her shoulders, follow the arm while pressing them on the bed until she would have reached the elbow joints and griping them hard without crushing them before lowering her head to nibble and lightly bite an ear of Natalia.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu May 31, 2012 6:06 pm

"Awwwww... come on Anja-chan. Let me play. " Natalia whined pouting as her arms were pushed down on the bed and her fingers lost the hold of her blonde friend's nipples. "I haven't played with your tits in years..." the dark haired beauty kept complaining like a little child. "Pleaseeeee..." she begged cutely and teasingly as she rubbed one of her cheeks against Anja's face.

Despite her submissive pleas, Natalia wasn't letting go at all; her legs kept squeezing Anja's delicious waist firmly, and she arched her back, making her perky tits rub against Anja's pair. The Dream's hardened nipples began to poke on the underside of the blonde's orbs, pushing them up with her own tits Natalia seemed to be trying to make Anja's nipples point towards the blonde own face.

Natalia lowered her head and began to kiss Anja's neck, nibbling it with the tip of her tongue before biting it softly, letting the blonde feel her tits but without putting much pressure. "You are only delaying the inevitable..." Natalia teased giggling and purring against the blonde's neck. "I am going to conquer you again tonight" The Dream proclaimed and then with a sudden move she tried to roll on the bed, using her hold of Anja's waist in an attempt to put the blonde down on her back and straddle her sexy tummy.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:17 pm

"Not yet. I'll maybe let you play later when you're mine."
she hushed seductively into the ears of Natalia, but her body betrayed her calm demeanor in alarming rates by heavy breathing and more moaning than calmly breathing as Natalia worked on her, even without her hands. But she still pictured it as a mistake to make too bold of a move and loose all mobility, putting it all on one card against Natalia was most of the time a quick road to disaster.

And she was proven right when Natalia once again sought to regain the top position, but this time she had control over the arms of her old friend. As they turned around again, Anja would try to already heave Natalia a little above while keeping control of the arms while they turned so that they would end with Natalia on top but Anja having her arms behind her back and slid down the body of Natalia as far as possible to the height of the bellybutton, freeing her slippery sex from the scissor of Natalia and instead subjecting her middle torso to it while she would start to lick and kiss the side of her. Not the most sensitive part for sure, but a quite exotic one.
"Lecturing me about top position some minutes before? I...am really excited to see how you will get out of this. You know, with your crossed legs trapped under my body and your arms on the back. Smother me on a soft surface without arms? Good luck with that."
Anja was laughing, even at the cost of needing even more air and not wanting to waste it this way, but it was just to alluring.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Natalia struggled trying to free her arms, but Anja had them firmly trapped, just as her legs were crossed under the blonde who had slid down making the dark haired beauty sit on her mid torso. It took a few attempts to convince The Dream that Anja wasn't going to let go her arms. She looked down at the blonde cutie and purred as she felt the kisses on her side. Natalia sat there on top of Anja and enjoyed the blonde's kisses for a while before she decided to actually do something.

"Smother you?" Natalia asked a bit surprised as that was not really in her mind at the moment. "oh Anja... you are always thinking three steps ahead of you..." Natalia said giggling as she began to bounce her butt on top of Anja's middle torso. "I think I can make breathing very uncomfortable for you without smothering you..." Natalia said with a mischievous smile as she rubbed her wet warm pussy on top of Anja's body, forcing the blonde to support her weight with the midriff, trying to slowly wear down her friend's stamina. "Actually... I think smothering you in a soft surface without arms is one hell of an idea!" she added as her smile twisted a bit. Natalia then leaned forward, letting her perky round tits land on top of Anja's face. She couldn't engulf it or block the blonde's breathe, but she could shake her shoulders and start softly slapping Anja's face with her orbs, which she did while she kept bouncing on the blonde's belly...and giggling like a little mischievous girl.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:48 pm

Anja was in the process of getting really steamy for this match. A foreplay like this could have easily been really short and not over hours if they had ever managed to defeat the other easily and plundered effortlessly the spoils of war, but with their little stipulation, Anja would be the tame bitch in the unlikely case that she would really loose.
"Struggling big time, are we? I like that, just go on..."
Anja laughed in her small kiss breaks but was fully concentrated while Natalia was speaking. Although she probably didn't know it, Anja was thinking that the cutie was telegraphing sometimes when she was boasting.

But what was next lured even the dour and grim Anja out of her shell, causing her to look really confused initially.
"H..hey, Honey, what do you think you are doing here? I am no inflatable Island you can jump on!"
She tried to sound upset but was more amused than upset as you could also hear in her voice. Even after her face was between the slapping breasts of Natalia while she was gasping for air and fishing for flying nipplers with the tip of her tongue as a little game in a bigger game.
"...Crazy...nut..."
She uttered between two sentences before coming back to business by bending more to the left, change the lever of Natalia's arms when she was bouncing down, trying to send her face first into sheets to resume her licking like before she had been employed as an inflatable island.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:47 pm

"But bouncing on your body is sooo fun!" Natalia said while she giggled and kept bouncing on Anja, at the same time she shook her chest to let her heavy orbs crash one after the other on each side of the blonde's lovely face, making sure Anja didn't caught her nipples. Natalia was having so much fun teasing her long time friend and rival, and playing with the blonde, slapping her face with her tits while Anja tried to lick her nipples made her laugh like a little child, plus the tongue tickled. "You are mine Anja... I am going to knock you out with my tits..." Natalia bragged playfully, fully aware that there was no way she could put Anja out with this mock sleeper, but still loving to tease the blonde.

Serious Anja had to ruin the fun of course, pushing Natalia to the side so she ended with her face in the bed unable to rub her tits on the blonde's face any more. While her cute face rubbed on the silky sheets Natalia would once again feel Anja's tongue on the underside of her tits. "mmmmm.... meanie...." Natalia purred, loving how it felt to have her tits licked again...and actually enjoying how it felt to nuzzle the sheets under her face. Natalia let Anja take a few good licks on her tits before she attempted anything again, then she leaned to her side, trying to use her position to fall on her side, with her legs still wrapped around Anja's waist to then stretch them wanting to trap her friend once more time in a nice scissors hold.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next