Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia)

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 5 Empty Re: Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia)

Post by Harrier Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:01 am

Asked early in the morning, Anja would have vehemently denied anyone who would have said that Natalia could have gotten even more desirable in the years they had not met, but still, it was very obvious right now. She nearly regretted of letting go of the dream and indeed gain an advantage over her with her clothing and Natalia laying already on the back.
"Only accusations of the ones I conquered."
She replied under a heavier getting breath as her jacket had already fallen on the table and Natalia grabbed her breasts and was awarded with an instant reaction of the Blondes nipples, instantly hardening under the experienced hands of her childhood friend.

She had no desire to resist, quite the contrary. It wasn't the fact that she would allow anyone voluntarily dominance over her without draining her of the ability to resist, but Natalia had that kind of magic that allowed her to rub herself over Anja while she even cooperated in removing her clothes by raising her arms over the head.

Only her eyes followed Natalia when she moved around her. When she was hugged from behind and felt the chin on her head, she put her head back, presenting her throat to Natalia while rubbing her cheek at the one of Natalia, with their hair mixing into a strangely colored mix.
"...Aahnn...Go ahead..."
She moaned at Natalia when she was teased in the back. One of her hands lowered on the hand of the other girl while her girdle was undressed, following her trail as long as possible before switching back behind her back to play with the hair of Natalia. Until she was bitten and inhaled sharply in excitement and by surprise before regaining some more control over her trembling body.
"Ouch. Sweets for the sweetie, hm..."

Luckily, she was even more cooled of as Natalia slipped away from her, leaving her standing in her boots and her trousers around her legs. She played a little bit grumpy and shortly crossed her arms before her back, already smiling again.
"Aaww, come on. You expect me to waddle to the table to make it easy for you and make a fool out of me? Sorry Natty, that's not going to happen."
She effortlessly changed to a headstand, used to dangling body parts from early age on, before walking over to the table on her hands to lower herself on the table in her full glory, lolling on its full length.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 5 Empty Re: Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia)

Post by Kitten Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:12 pm

Natalia gasped as she saw Anja do the headstand and the lay on the table. Her blonde friend had always showed up and impressive physical potential and apparently her abilities had only improved with her age. Natalia took the chance to admire Anja's delicious body. The cute girl Natalia knew had developed into a gorgeous curvaceous woman that retained all the beauty The Dream remembered and more...

There was something different in Anja besides the voluptuous curves. Anja wasn't the little cute innocent scared girl that Natalia knew. Anja had grow up in many senses; she had been tempered by life and Natalia could see it in those lovely eyes, Anja had grown tough, rough and dangerous. And although that made Natalia feel sad, it also turned her on for some reason.

Natalia wanted so bad to hug Anja and tell her she loved her, but that was better left for after the 'fight'. There was a lot of tension left between them, Natalia could feel that 'vibe', it was energy that needed to be purifies and released...and nothing better to release energy than competitive sex.

The Dream leaned forward and kissed Anja's bellybutton, letting her tongue slip in to lick the inner most part of it, and then she pused herself back and grabbed Anja's boots to take them out, followed by the pants and panties. Once she had her friend naked, Natalia grabbed Anja's hand to help her get up and then lead her to the bedroom.
"Last chance to surrender before you are brutally humiliated..." Natalia teased as she reached the bed, letting Anja's hand go to kneel on the bed and crawl to the opposite side, ready to face her friend.

Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 5 6u0iRWY
Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 5 QiougD6Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 5 TTlOMaFPain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:09 am

The German was silently laughing after Natalia had leaned on her and kissed her bellybutton while she had streaked her hand through the beautiful hair of the dream while her legs were twitching slightly under the effect of the caressing lick.
"...I try to be fair with you and you do this..."
She whispered, before grinning slightly.
"...Won't make that mistake again..."

There was no resistance in her as Natalia pulled off her remaining clothes, they had plenty of time at their disposal to fight over more delicious spoils, even slightly opening her legs after her clothes were off and it wouldn't be necessary anymore to show the prize which could probably be won by the dream if she proved as awesome as she was when they were closer. It was true, the innocent and scared Anja was long gone, but the affection for her old friend had stayed the same all the time.

It was a nice bedroom in which she was led and Natalia lost no time in going into a fighting position. Anja herself kneeled on the bed too and eyed her soon to be opponent with a cocky grin.
"Oh, Natalia-chan, you want to humiliate me? Posses me? Make me scream your name? I'm sorry to disappoint you with that. While you were playing around with your tame *concubines turned into kawaii turned into wrestler* girlfriends, I was busy taming wild lionesses and cheetahs. No way that you can beat me!"
That she had also wrestled excited housewives, served as attraction on a luxury ship and nailed cocky strippers among other things to earn a living didn't pass her lips, but Inoue and Tsumi came to mind instantly as prime examples of lioness and cheetah. And there was no doubt in her view that AFW was also filled with bombshell wrestlers who could really go, but a good tease was a good tease after all.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:43 pm

"Awwww... Sounds like you are kind of jealous of my tame girlfriends..." Natalia teased pouting childishly as she arched her sexy body, pulling one arm over her head by the elbow as she stretched fully, getting ready for battle. "Don't worry Anja-chan... If you are good and beg enough, I'll take you as one of my concubines..." Natalia added giggling as she got on her fours and moved like a sexy feline girl towards Anja, growling cutely like a tiny tigress.

It felt so good to be able to fight with her old friend like this. All alone, naked and just for fun. That was the best part of it; they were going to fight for 'THEIR' fun, not to entertain a bunch of dirty rich perverts or a murderous Mistress. And there was nothing to lose for them; no punishment, no dead threats, no consequences at all... save for all the teasing the loser would have to endure... while getting fucked, but that didn't sounded so bad.

She crawled slowly, swinging her hip from side to side as she approached Anja. Her perky firm breasts hung graciously from her chest, bouncing from side to side as she moved. Once she was close enough to the blonde, she simply pounded on Anja, trying to tackle her friend to the bed.

Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 5 QiougD6Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 5 TTlOMaFPain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:30 am

Anja wanted to give a cocky reply, but was too enthralled by the approaching Natalia and did just wait for her to come closer, shivering at the thought of having her soon squirming under her again. It had been a long time since they met in bed wrestling, but it was one of the rare happenings when they were sometimes allowed to be alone with themselves.

"...Hmm..."
she went down under Natalia, instantly swinging her legs around the waist of the dream, pressing them together as if they were one person, exhaling an excited breath as their bottoms touched.
"I actually am. But if I tame the concubine's, hm, benefactor, I have them all and don't have to wait until you have time to play with me."
She had to think of a word for mistress and harem mistress, and that wasn't too easy in a short time.
"Red, blonde, brunette or black. All for me."
She laughed while her hands re-explored the back of Natalia.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:30 pm

"Ughh" Natalia groaned cutely as she felt Anja's sexy and powerful thighs squeezing her. She was so eager to get body to body with the blonde that she had fell right into the scissors. It felt so delicious to be between Anja's legs, the smooth skin of the blondes thighs caressing her sides and compressing her body like a loving embrace...a bit too tight. Natalia moved her hands down to caress Anja's legs and then pushed them down, planting her legs on the bed to push her body up, trying to slip her body forward so Anja's legs will end around her hips instead of the soft sides of her slim waist.

This struggle made Natalia start to rub her body against Anja, her tummies pressing tightly as their breasts fought for what little room was left between their chest trying to put the other's orbs aside and flat down. Natalia moved her face so that she was inches from Anja and the tips of their noses touched from time to time, breathing into the blonde's mouth heavily.

"Keep dreaming, Anja-chan..." Natalia teased as she looked deep into the blonde's eyes with a playful smile on her lips. "You won't be able to remember your own name after I am done with you..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:15 pm

*Why is it always so hard fighting you, Natalia-chan?*
Anja had most of their battles in graspable memory, and even when she had seen her friend surprised or still mumbling in sleep while getting pleasured, it was always hard to stay focused in her presence.

As the dream fell into her bodyscissor, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that she wouldn't like to stay there for long. She would have liked to press the air out of Natalia, but there were better ways to do this than constricting her with the legs. Dreams of sweet surrender were much to early at this state, and on top she wanted to know if her old friend still *got it* fighting wise.
"That's not as hard to achieve as you think. I wasn't Anja for so long. I sometimes believe I really didn't know my name all the time."
The German smiled broadly before weaving her hands together behind the back of Natalia, trying to press her even harder on her and stop or slow her rubbing. She considered a war of attrition in her favor, especially on a bed that made it hard to pin someone down and steal every air.
"You're mine. I'll never let you go again."
She could have nearly grasped her excitement while her tongue went up to the lips of her friend, softly liking them whenever they were in reach.

Last edited by 8345 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:17 pm

Natalia pouted, feeling sad again after hearing Anja's identity conflicts. She regreted so much making that comment and was going to apologize when she felt the blonde's arms wrapping around her back and soon the body scissors was matched by a bearhug, both hold applied with crushing expertise. Natalia gasped and moaned cutely as her body was compressed and embraced so tightly, making her movements stop almost completely.

It felt so good to be held like this, Natalia was tempted to just close her eyes and let herself go. Anja's body was so warm, so cozy; her skin so smooth and welcoming, and her grip so tight and possessive. The Dream felt captured, and somehow protected. Anja's delicious curvy body felt so nice against Natalia's own, that the blue-eyed cutie couldn't help but purr aroused. Her nipples getting harder than ever as her tits battled for room against Anja's own magnificent pair. If it wasn't because she could barely breathe Natalia would have happily fell asleep right there.

Immobilized like a jungle cat trapped in the coils of a boa constrictor, Natalia moaned, struggling with the hold and with her own arousal. The teasing licks that Anja gave her mouth each time she was in reach made Natalia's cute face to blush brightly. It was so cutely humiliating and it felt so good.

But as tempting as it was, Natalia wasn't going to just lay down and let Anja have her way. After a few more licks, The Dream prepared an ambush and when Anja tried to lick her mouth again, the dark haired cutie opened her mouth and tried to bite Anja's tongue with her lips, trying to capture the tongue to suck it hard.

At the same time, Natalia begun to push Anja's legs down hard; pushing her body up with her legs trying to put all her weight over her blonde rival, making her nipples press hard against Anja's own nipples as she shook her body from side to side, trying to power out of the scissors and bearhug.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:03 am

Anja wasn't troubled right now with the sentence of Natalia. She was to close and to intoxicating to hurt her in any way in this moment. Quite the contrary, Natalia's blushing face was more of a therapy for her right now.
"No guilt tonight."
It was pretty easy to read into the face of Natalia for Anja, who had spent a good part of her youth being together with her, seeking her gentle touch, word or small gesture to get some release from her day to day life of abuse, stress and deep fears.

"I was the first to dream of you."
Anja would never try to truly posses Natalia, it was part of their being to be free from the restrains of a monogenic relationship. But she would always go for that special place in the heart of Natalia, a heart she believed to know best, regardless of how many women Natalia had slept with since their ways had parted.

She let out a gasp of surprise when Natalia reversed her tactics against her, captured her tongue and sucked hard on it, releasing a firework of tingling sensation in Anja, causing her to make big eyes and let out a long but muffled moan while laying still in sensation for a moment. Her hands and legs lost power over Natalia when she bulldozed her way out of Anja's grip, but she wasn't totally done. Her heels would try to rest over the butt cheeks of the dream, while one of her hands would try to reach down for the womanhood of Natalia to gently streak over it. The other would try to just wander over her back and enjoy Natalia's skin.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Natalia wanted real bad to continue kissing Anja deeply and passionately, but now that she had shocked her opponent and had been able to move her hips allowed her to break Anja's scissors, there was something more important she had to do instead of kissing the sexy blonde: breathing.

The Dream moved her head back and took a deep breathe as she pushed with her legs, trying to free herself completely, but soon she felt Anja's feet on her plump ass blocking her attempts to escape. Natalia kept pushing down on Anja's legs but the blonde's words left her once again of balance.

"Dream of me?" she asked, not sure what her old friend meant, but it sounded intimate and very personal. Well, Anja and Natalia had been intimate and apparently Anja planned on becoming intimate again. Natalia's eyes opened wide when she felt Anja's hand on her pussy.

The Dream blushed deeply when she felt those fingers she knew so well touching her sex again. Now that she thought about it, there hadn't been anyone whom she would allow to touch her like she did Anja. They had spent so many nights playing with each other that the sensation immediately brought Natalia back some old memories, but this was a fight and she had to stop Anja no matter how good it felt. Stop her or at least strike back.

"uhmmm. Anja...you have such a nice touch..." Natalia said as she leaned forward, pressing her tits against Anja's own orbs and kissing her sweetly again. The dark haired beauty then slid a hand between their bodies, trying to reach Anja's sex to return the favor.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next