Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Snow Bunny Match! Ari Nagawa vs Lucy Summers

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Snow Bunny Match! Ari Nagawa vs Lucy Summers - Page 3 Empty Re: Snow Bunny Match! Ari Nagawa vs Lucy Summers

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:12 am

Ari giggled again as she heard Lucy's response, "Oh come on!~ We can use each other's body heat to stay warm~." She would whisper into Lucy's ear, but because of that she was left unbalanced and after a few bucks she would be sent rolling into the snow. Letting out a shrill cry as the cold wash on her body, Ari would roll to her fours as she would get to her knees. "Aw you're no fun, how else are we supposed to make love to each other?" she cutely pouted, carelessly throwing her words at Lucy as she got back to her feet, ready to go at it with Lucy once more.

Back to top Go down

Snow Bunny Match! Ari Nagawa vs Lucy Summers - Page 3 Empty Re: Snow Bunny Match! Ari Nagawa vs Lucy Summers

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:41 am

Lucy groaned trying even more to get out from underneath this girl. It was dangerous she knew to let Ari have all the momentum since she wouldn't be able to keep up at that rate. "We can do that with my bra on!" She groaned squirming even more and trying to buck the girl off. The whispering into her ear made Lucy's face flush and she knew it was important to get her head together or she'd lose.

Feeling Ari fly off was satisfying, but even more so was the shrill cry when she hit the snow. "Thought someone as fired up as you could handle that." She replied getting up onto her feet and brushing off as much snow as she could.

Still hearing Ari talk like that made Lucy's face flush. "You....I'm not planning on letting you win." She replied trying to focus on just making the girl cum so she could win and then get back into the warmth of...anywhere.

When Ari got up Lucy moved in trying to just shove her right back into the snow. It was straight forward but Lucy didn't hate that kind of tactic.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:46 am

"Oh? Does that mean you're going to make me cum?" Ari asked in a fake cute tone, as in all honesty she wasn't too concerned about cumming once to Lucy and in fact welcomed the idea, "Well...you're going to have to take my underwear off to do that." She said as she ran her hands over her bra and then down her panties. Ari couldn't help but giggle, this was so much fun talking like this to Lucy as she felt she had to loosen up and just enjoy having sex with a beautiful girl like Ari herself.

However as she got close, Lucy would push Ari down into the snow as she landed back first, letting out another scream. Recovering, Ari pushed herself up on her elbows as she saw Lucy standing over her, "Noooo~ You're going to rape me aren't you?!~" Ari said in her fake voice, covering herself as if she was in shame of the act.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:51 am

Lucy groaned outwardly as dealing with Ari was really tough for her sometimes. She wondered if that girl took anything seriously. In her mind she figured the girl was actually eager to cum at least once and was confident in her ability to win in the end.

Her face stayed red as she watched Ari's hands move about her own body and knowing she'd probably have to do just that if she wanted to win. "We'll see..."Lucy didn't have the best come-back but she was having trouble focusing anyways with the cold and dealing with Ari.

It made her chuckle when she shoved Ari into the snow. "Who knew a white snow-bunny would be so sensitive to snow." Lucy stuck out her tongue enjoying getting a chance to kid around even though she had to focus on winning. Hearing her cry out like that made Lucy blush though she knew it was just a trick. "Stop it..." She complained though knowing it was a trick didn't make it easy for Lucy to approach her when she was cowering up like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:55 am

Ari saw the effect of her act and decided to continue on, if not to trick Lucy then it was to outright spite her. "Oh want to join me down here? I can keep you warm." she said as she opened her arms, expecting or at least encouraging Lucy to enter so that they could go back to struggling in the snow while keeping each other warm. "Either way...I'm still going to strip you naked...as I'm sure you'll do the same to me." she said as she sent a flying kiss at Lucy, hoping to agitate her enough to have her throw hre own body on top of Ari so that they can continue the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:59 am

There wasn't a lot Lucy could do right then when it came to dealing with this girl. She didn't know why the girl was acting like this, but it didn't make her any easier to deal with that was for sure.

While she didn't like to play into Ari's hands Lucy knew she couldn't win the match by staying away from Ari. It wasn't that kind of cat and mouse game. Hearing those words did make her shiver knowing Ari meant every word.

The flying kiss being enough Lucy decided she had to act. "Fine let's just do it then!" She went down on top of Ari trying to take advantage of being on top. She reached for those breasts first to try and give them as much of a massage as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:02 am

Ari smiled as her taunts worked in way or another as Lucy came down on top of her, as she offered no resistance to her and allow Lucy to massage her breasts. Grabbing the wrists, but not actually trying to pry them away, Ari would moan as her breasts were attacked. "Oh....ah....haa....." she moaned as she allowed Lucy to do as she wished, wanting to squeeze every single drop of pleasure she could from this match with Lucy.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:05 am

Lucy was surprised that Ari wasn't resisting her at all which made her a bit worried, but she had to take advantage of it. The girl worked on those breasts and was surprised when her wrists got grabbed. Instead of prying it was as if Ari wanted to lock Lucy in there. Hearing those moans made Lucy a bit excited and she continued to massage them. While she had her issues with Ari and had a desire to win, even Lucy couldn't deny how lovely Ari was. If she was letting Lucy attack then Lucy would do so.

Pressing her body against Ari felt nice and warmer than in the snow. The girl continued to rub and play with the breasts over the bra just watching Ari's expression of pleasure as she did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:10 am

Ari would continue to twist and turn her head in the snow as her face flashed with different looks of pleasure as Lucy continued to massage her breasts. It was wonderful feeling the warmth of Lucy's body against her as she welcomed it in the cold environment. As Lucy went to work on Ari, the white haired girl would try to bring her legs out to the side, trying to get Lucy between her legs as she would bring them up to wrap around Lucy's waist, but did so at a slow pace as she tried to sneak the move on to Lucy who she'd hoped that she was getting lost in her attack.

Ari like pretty girls and Lucy was one of them, so because of that she was completely fine with having Lucy have her way with her because she thought that in the end, win or lose they would both be winners for having such a pleasurable time with another beautiful girl. After letting Lucy massage her breasts, Ari thought it was time to raise the ante as she would trail her hands up the arms of Lucy up to her shoulder as she would try to coax the girl into a hug so that their breasts would come together and fight to see which pair was better.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:13 am

It was quite the sight to see Ari twisting and turning in the snow with those expressions of pleasure. For someone wanting some redemption and to help her sad record Lucy didn't even consider someone not caring whether they won or lost the match. Therefore Lucy just continued to focus on her attack trying to pleasure Ari to the best of her abilities and get the eventual win in this match. The girl was so focused on what she was doing that she didn't even think about what Ari's legs were doing wrapping around her waist.

Everything was going perfectly and Lucy couldn't have been happier. Ari was moaning and Lucy while satisfied with the heat didn't think she was going to be the first to cum at this rate. "Wha..." She said quietly feeling Ari's hands move up her arms and slowly they moved into a hug. It wasn't that Lucy minded and she gasped feeling their breasts pressing together. Of course Lucy had pride in her own chest and didn't want to lose to Ari in that at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next