Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Snow Bunny Match! Ari Nagawa vs Lucy Summers

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Snow Bunny Match! Ari Nagawa vs Lucy Summers - Page 11 Empty Re: Snow Bunny Match! Ari Nagawa vs Lucy Summers

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:20 am

"Of course I know it, I've beaten so many pussies with my own." Ari boasted confidently as she pushed and grind her pussy into the rival part, moaning as the titfight again had put her on a dangerous level of arousal, but she wasn't going to let that stop her. Being in these kind of situation a few times, Ari knew that it was best to either go all in and hope her opponent had less control or draw it out as long as possible and hope her control was better. However Ari didn't know Lucy's hentai experience grown since the last time they fought as she would try to move their legs into a scissor position as it would yield much more pleasure output.

"Ahhhh..." Ari groaned as Lucy vigorously fought back, "Mine...is...better!" she shouted out as she would try to grab one of Lucy's legs for leverage in pushing her sex harder into her rival's and thereby increasing the friction she'd created with each grind.

Back to top Go down

Snow Bunny Match! Ari Nagawa vs Lucy Summers - Page 11 Empty Re: Snow Bunny Match! Ari Nagawa vs Lucy Summers

Post by FairyGirl Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:33 pm

"Sure you weren't dreaming...ahhh!" She moaned out feeling the push and grinding against her pussy. If Ari had been aroused by the titfight then Lucy could say the same thing. It seemed like this would be a battle that didn't last too long before a winner was decided. Her only hope was having a couple matches since she fought Ari, but the added experience wasn't too great.

All Lucy could do was continue fighting back even as she cried out in pleasure. When Ari used Lucy's own leg as leverage the girl threw her head back moaning and crying out. Still fighting back with everything she had, Lucy did feel her body getting rapidly close to the breaking point.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:56 pm

"I've beaten more than you! Ahhhhhh~" Ari moaned back after firing another boast. Her pussy was leaking cum after all she and Lucy did to each other, finally coming to a end as Ari wasn't sure if she was going to win this time. Tightly clutching Lucy's leg, she could feel her entire body shivering with either complete pleasure or sheer cold, though Ari was sure it was the former. The sound of wet pussies smacking against each other, Ari's moans went from long ones to short ones as her grinding turned into thrusting as she could barely hold in her orgasm as she desperately tried to force Lucy to cum before she did, which was coming very, very soon as indicated by the loud moans being created in her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:57 am

"Ohhh fuuuck!" Lucy moaned feeling her head going crazy from the intensity of the pleasure hitting her now. She just had to give everything she had against Ari in order to keep herself in this match and have a chance to win. Her resolve to not lose again was the only thing keeping her from losing it right then and there. The sound of their pussies smacking with each other and the sensation as they ground against each other was incredible. It was no surprise to Lucy that her pussy was just flowing juices now. Her own moans getting short and intense as she just dug in mentally with all she had to not lose it before Ari did. Though she thought if her opponent could keep this up for much longer then Lucy would have no hope, her body already getting so very close. There was no time for banter, just pure moans as Lucy felt herself getting so very close.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:39 pm

"Ahhhhhahhha god!" Ari moaned as her wet pussy continued to battle against Lucy's wet pussy. The two lower lips had grind and grind against each other, neither one giving and inch for the other as Ari did not want to lose against Lucy. Although she was getting a tidal wave of pleasure, enough to be satisfied for a while, Ari some how liked teh feeling of being better than Lucy, and if she were to lose to her now, that image would be shattered. Fighting with all of her will not to lose, Ari desperately rubbed her pussy as hard as she could into Lucy's, however that proved o be her downfall as it was a sharp double edge sword.

No longer able to hold back her climax, Ari would clutch Lucy's leg closely and shove her pussy into her opposite one last time as she would scream out in pleasure, letting out all of the cum she was holding back on to Lucy's.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:22 am

"Ohhhhhh!" Lucy could hardly avoid her own moans as the combat between them continued. Of course Lucy didn't want to lose once again vs Ari. So far she hadn't had any luck whatsoever and thus the girl had a reason to want to win this. Not sure if she could even face Ari again if she lost here since that face would only remind her of those loses. With Ari stepping up her game Lucy just cried out more knowing she was mere moments away from losing it.

When Lucy felt that last hard shove into her pussy she cried out as well. Barely able to hold on until she heard that climax and felt Ari's pussy let loose. That alone was enough to push Lucy over mere moments after Ari did. Her own juices after a few moments spraying out.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:33 am

Ari continued to buck her hips as she let loose all of her juices, but yet after she felt Lucy did the same as she slowly released the leg, laying on her side at the top of the weird playground structure. She wasn't sure who won this time, but she knew that ever second of this fight was worth it. "Ha....ha....ha..." she panted as her cum and Lucy's cum quickly melded together as the snow continued to fall outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:13 am

Lucy did the same bucking against Ari as she came hard. The girl just collapsed against the ground panting hard as she couldn't believe it was over. She thought maybe she won, but it was so close she couldn't even think about it. Either way it was definitely not a bittersweet conclusion for her this time, being able to stand up against Ari.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:50 am

WINNER BY ORGASM: LUCY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11