Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch - Page 6 Empty Re: Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch

Post by DenjinZ Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:44 am

"It is possible to live without ruining other people's lives, dumbass!" Tsugumi shouted as she kept the sleeper hold on Cougra. She saw that the rowdy cat was trying to scratch at her face, but she moved her head out of the way and kneed Cougra in the back to make her stop. "Stop it and just go to sleep, bitch..." She said, anger in her voice. However, she was tearing up as well, angry at herself for letting someone like this be her "first" in AFW.

Last edited by 8315 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch - Page 6 Empty Re: Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:45 am

"GAGH!" Cougra cried out in pain as she felt Tsugumi kneeing her in the back. "So what if I am ruining other people's lives, at least I have found a new passion in life and there's no turning back!" She would still try to get some air as she did her best to pry herself out of those arms. "Make me, baby girl." Then she'll try for a different approach by lifting her body up a little. If this worked, she would try to use both hands to reach behind her and twist Tsugumi's nipples hard.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:03 pm

"Oh, I will...you will go to slee-aagghh!" She yelped, her nipples being twisted by Cougra. This caused her to lessen her grip on the sleeper hold some, but she once again thrust her knee against Cougra's back a few times as punishment for this. They were in some weird struggle now, with Tsugumi trying to tighten the sleeper hold again as Cougra desperately tried to get out of it however she could.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:58 am

Cougra had a wicked smile on her face as she heard Tsugumi scream from the nipple twisting, but she soon felt the other girl's knee sharpely attacking her back. "GAH!" she cried out from the pain, but would soon exclaim, "You think YOU will be the hero when this is all over?!" She would then go on one more attempt before Tsugumi puts her to sleep. As soon as another knee strike hits, she would try to push herself back to get Tsugumi's back to hit the wall while at the same time trying to get at her throat to make her let go. If this didn't work, she'll have to succumb to the other girl's grip.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:15 am

"This isn't about being a hero, but a good citizen!" She shouted. Soon, she could feel that Cougra was doing something else, to try and slam Tsugumi's back into the wall. To counter this, Tsugumi would take the hit, but wouldn't let go, bearing through the pain for the moment to keep her hold on the other girl. Sure, it hurt Tsugumi, but she had to put Cougra out now if she wanted any semblance of victory in this sort of situation.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:34 am

Cougra finally let Tsugumi get what she wants and would try to breathe again as she said, "OK fine *wheeze*, you win...this time. But mark my words, nobody but nobody crosses the Deathbird and lives for long. Trust me, she'll soon come after you and you'll know the meaning of real pain." Her eyes started to fade in tiredness as she tried once more to pry Tsugumi's arms loose to make her breathe. "And before you go, please massage my feet. Their so sore after that match and I need something to help me relax before the authorities take me away. But don't bite them please, I'm really submissive that way."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:09 am

Somehow, Tsugumi had done it. Soon, Cougra would be out cold and she could get dressed and out of her room. She pretty much try to ignore Cougra's comments, especially the one where she wanted to massage her feet since they were hurting. "Do you really expect me to do anything like that for you now?" She said coldy, keeping the pressure on the sleeper hold so Cougra would finally go off to dreamland.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:34 am

Cougra would try to take a few more deep breaths as she said, "I know you wouldn't. I just wanted to relax easier and not feel so much pain when I'm taken away. Just don't let my feet hurt, that's all. If you do, Deathbird will really hurt me bad without a joke. I'm serious this time, I don't want to face another cruel punishment from her. Please..." As she said that, she breathed out her last before falling into an unconscious state and her whole body fell under it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:48 pm

After Cougra went limp, Tsugumi hesitantly let go of her sleeper hold and got off the other woman, panting some. All of a sudden, she started to tear up. It was mainly because that she allowed such a person to be the first one she had sex with in AFW. How could someone have been so gentle in that be so cruel otherwise? She couldn't get all sentimental now though. Wiping her eyes, she went over to where her discarded bodysuit was and, upon second thought, decided to go to her dresser and throw on some more casual clothes in a relative hurry.

Once fully dressed, she finally left her dressing room, with the intent to at least contact the authorities to keep an eye on her parent's house. It seemed somewhat laughable to her though. Why would some people in a wrestling federation go this far to hurt someone and it not be kayfabe? Then again, AFW was different from most wrestling promotions, so she couldn't count on the norms here. Still, she was focused on what to do next, at least happy in the fact that she didn't end up beat up or worse.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:55 pm

As Cougra laid there unconsciously, Tsugumi made her way to dress herself up and contact the authorities. It was lucky that the other girl survived and all that's left to do is to get the cat out of her room and out of her life NOW. Very soon, a female security guard walked by and was shocked to see one room open up with a person lying unconsciously.

"Oh my word! What happened here?" She looked around to see if anyone else knew what has happened.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next