Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch - Page 5 Empty Re: Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch

Post by DenjinZ Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:33 pm

This...this was just too much for Tsugumi. Cougra had played on her trust and the wonderful pleasure that they both shared...was it just so Tsugumi would join this Deathbird person? Even as she thought this, Tsugumi already had an answer in her mind as she shoved Cougra away from her. "You're insane! My parents have nothing to do with your situation, you spoiled brat! As much as I don't get along with them, I'll never...never sink to the level of wanting to kill them!" She shouted, tears welling up in her eyes.

The black haired woman was not only hurt by what she saw as betrayal, but her own naivete, since she really wanted to help Cougra and this was the kitten tried to repay her. Right now, she could care less if Cougra was punished by Deathbird or not. She just wanted the cat out of her room and life now. She then thought that Cougra probably wouldn't go quietly, so she prepared herself for a fight, despite her still being naked.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch - Page 5 Empty Re: Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:00 pm

Cougra wasn't at all surprised that Tsugumi refused to do her bidding and smirked. "Aww, little baby still cares for mummy and daddy. How sweet...and so predictable. I always knew you couldn't do it." She then tossed Tsugumi back her bodysuit. Suddenly, a sound started cracking out in her pocket. She reached in and pulled out her communicator and another female voice started to talk.

"Well done, Cougra." It was Deathbird. "I am very impressed on how well you lured that poor pathetic little girl to believe you. Though I would say, don't get too cocky next time."

"Sorry about that, Deathbird," replied Cougra.

Deathbird's voice then aimed at Tsugumi. "You see, I never intended to punish Cougra in the first place even though she lost. I always knew you were so naive to believe things, so I sent Cougra over to play you in hopes that you'll join us. But...seeing that you are nothing but a little goody two shoes, you are no longer needed." Deathbird then turned to her cohort. "Cougra, as soon as you are done with Tsugumi, make sure to paint the entire room with her blood and send her over to her parents as a beaten, humiliated, and soon to be punished souvenir. Heheheheheh.....get rid of her."

With that, Cougra replied, "With pleasure, mistress." Turning off her communicator, she began to remove her boots and reveal her bare feet. "Not to worry, Tsugumi, you will live. And you'll have to kiss my feet in your realization that I have defeated you in the end."

Last edited by 971 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Tsugumi couldn't believe this was happening. Why the hell did she have to mixed up into some crazy situation like this the night she debuted? Cougra was ordered to "get rid of her", and Tsugumi's first reaction was to scream for help. Surely, some official would stumble across them in time and take care of this, right? Tsugumi didn't scream, however, because she didn't know if that would work...no, if she wanted help, she would have to subdue Cougra, get dressed, and then run out. They would be fighting for real, not in some match, with her life on the line.

That was when Tsugumi lost her already wavering composure. She didn't want to die or end up close to death over something like this. This was insane...this wasn't right! With as much speed as she could, she lunged towards Cougra to take her to the ground. If she succeeded, she wouldn't bother with any fancy holds. She would just wrap her fingers around Cougra's neck to start choking the traitorous kitten. If she did pull this off, she would shout in a hysterical fashion."You can't do this!! I won't let you!!!"

Last edited by 8315 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:13 am

Cougra would prepare herself to get rid of Tsugumi once and for all. She probably can make good use with her bodysuit once she's done. Suddenly, she saw Tsugumi rushing towards her and taking her down with a thud. "GUH!" the cat cried out as her back hit the floor hard. But it didn't stop there as Tsugumi started to choke her. She began to gasp for air to try and breathe still. When she heard Tsugumi shouting that she won't let Cougra get away with this, she smirked and replied through her pain. "Oh, I can, I could, and I would. *cough* And you know that you can't win over me, so submit to me and kiss my feet!"

With that, she attempted to bring her legs upwards to go under Tsugumi's arms and put her bare feet directly at her face to try and push her off. If this worked, she would try to grab at Tsugumi's feet and say, "And I'll make sure that you stay put and not run away from this fight!" With that if all this worked, she would start biting Tsugumi's toes.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:28 am

Tsugumi wanted to bang the other woman's head into the concrete floor as she was choking her, but she was pushed off and found herself on her back again. She let out a sharp cry as Cougra started to bite her toes, but the other woman was desperate, so she didn't let that effect her for long. With her free foot, she'd rear it back and try to plow to plow it into the kitten's face. If this worked, she take advantage of this by tackling Cougra into the wall hard, to try and knock the wind out of her.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:34 am

The cat was enjoying Tsugumi's toe torture, but it seems as if the other girl had ways too. Tsugumi's free foot reared back and plowed it into Cougra's face. "AGH!" she cried out as she rolled backwards and covered her face from the pain. Matters then got worse for her, when Tsugumi took it further by tackling Cougra into the wall hard, having the wind knocked right out of her and plumping to the floor. But at the same time, Tsugumi trampled over the cat's foot in the process. "GUH! OW! *cough* That was my *ugh* foot! Do you even realize how long I had to get these feet massaged after getting through so much pain in fights?!"

Last edited by 971 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:23 pm

"You think this is any time to worry about that, bitch?!" Tsugumi yelled in response, taking advantage of her situation to perform a very unlady like punch across Cougra's face. If she was able to connect with that, she would further take advantage of things by turning Cougra around and wrapping her neck and head with her arms in a sleeper hold. Tsugumi thought if she could apply one, she could actually knock Cougra out long enough for her to get dressed and leave this room to get some help.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Cougra realized that she was already too distracted by her own pain and she ended up with a punch to her face. "GAH!" she screamed as she tried to cover and rub her face from the pain. Suddenly, she felt herself being put in a sleeper hold which she really hated so much. "RRGH! Let go of me! You want your parents's deaths to be done quicker?!" She would use her hands to try and pry herself loose, though she knows that Tsugumi won't let go of her grip.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:46 am

"I don't freaking understand you!" She shouted at Cougra, keeping her sleeper hold on the other woman. "How does my family dying help you in any freaking way?! They are not rich, they don't have any stocks, they are just a normal, run of the mill, family!" In fact, she was actually applying it tighter now. "I'm not going to let some little bitch who messed up in her life to do anything to my family!" She had it all mapped out in her head. Once Cougra was out, not only would she inform the officials of this attempted attack, but she would also inform the police of this as well...as an Anonymous tip, of course, since she still didn't want her parents to know what she was doing as of yet.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:29 am

Cougra giggled though she's still gasping for air. "For three reasons: One, I simply love doing it. Two: It is what's gonna keep me alive. And three: My mistress has a great plan to bring forth fighters from AFW 'til none can withstand our might. We'll take over the federation for an eternity! And no one, not even you, Tsugumi, will be able to stop us!" It was getting tougher to breathe now, so she had to think of something fast. She would try to reach back blindly and scratch Tsugumi's face to try and make her let go. If this worked, she would rush to the door and lock it fast so no one will leave yet until one can still stand.

Last edited by 971 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next