Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch - Page 4 Empty Re: Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch

Post by DenjinZ Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:03 am

"Aahh...nnnah!" Tsugumi yelped out when Cougra started to spank her too, not hating this in the slightest due to the lust and pleasure she felt. She continued to finger the young woman, becoming more wetter on her end. "Y-yes...make me cum, Cougra! Make me cum!" She shouted, bucking her hips some so she could feel Cougra's tongue deeper into her pussy. She was going to climax soon now due to all of this ecstasy she felt.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch - Page 4 Empty Re: Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:13 am

"With pleasure, Tsugumi." replied Cougra still spanking and rubbing the other girl's buttcheeks. "With pleasure." She felt herself feeling more wet now as Tsugumi is fingering her still as she continued to lick. She would repeat the same thing that Tsugumi did earlier: take it slow and relish each lick. Surely, it's only a matter of time.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:16 am

She was going to climax. That was inevitable now. But when? Well, Cougra didn't have to wait long. Feeling her body tense up, Tsugumi let out a cry as hips jerked. "Nnnnnaaahhhhhh!!" Her fluids came rushing out of her, the black haired woman's mouth agape as this happened. Afterward, she was spent, slumping down some and panting. "So...so good...aah..." She said softly between her pants. She could almost forget just why they were doing this due to the amount of pleasure she just felt as all her other cares seemed secondary to this.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:12 am

As soon as Tsugumi orgasmed, so did Cougra. "G-uuuhhhh! Nnnnaaaaaaaaah!" she cried out as this happened. At the same time, she would start to lick the fluids that the other girl had given out. She smiled as she did so and she continued to rub her buttcheeks in pleasure. "Oooohhhhhh....that felt....so...good." she would sigh and would get off of Tsugumi to wipe herself off with some wet paper towels from the bathroom to let Tsugumi enjoy her fluids as well. "Tsugumi...you're pretty cute for a new girl. How would you like to join me to be together for more huh? If so, there's something you have to do for me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:20 am

Cougra's fluids ended up on the young woman's chest and she just laid there, panting due to the amount of pleasure she was feeling and as a result of how tiring her orgasm seemed to be. When she heard Cougra's offer, the young woman got curious. "H...huh? J-join you? W...wait...what do you want me to do?" It wasn't a lie that she enjoyed what Cougra did to her, but she had to know just what the kitten was planning before she agreed to anything.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:48 am

Cougra smirked and had a shine in her eyes as she said, "Well first off, I want to make up for that little claw onto your cheek thing when you were kissing me to try and change my mood. You can give me the same kiss if you want. And then, I'll tell you how I will still be yours for pleasure."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:38 pm

Tsugumi thought she heard wrongly at first. Cougra would allow her to kiss her? This was an unexpected turn of events...but something she wouldn't let slip by her now. Wanting to kiss Cougra for real, she got up as quick as she could and embraced the sexy kitten, placing her lips upon hers. Why the sudden change in your mind, kitty? Oh well...your lips are soft... Enjoying the start of the kiss a bit much, Tsugumi would then have her tongue start to play and tickle with Cougra's own, wanting to make this kiss more memorable than just a peck on the lips.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:09 pm

Cougra would moan in her mouth as Tsugumi embraced her and joined in the kiss. "Mmm...glad to see you're seeing things my way." said Cougra when she broke off slowly. "I changed my mood because I know you mean no harm to me." She went back to the kiss a little more before starting to rock Tsugumi slowly and lovingly. "Now that you've taken the first step of my initiation, the next thing I want you to do is go back to your family." Cougra then turned her voice into a whisper in Tsugumi's ear. "And once you do...I want you....to kill them."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:53 pm

Cougra's rocking of Tsugumi's body just helped put the black haired woman into a spell of sorts, as her voice almost sounded like that of a seductress to her ears. However, she got a little worried when she brought up her family...they really didn't know she left to do this, thinking that she ran off to find some employment elsewhere. It was when Cougra finished laying out her condition that a cold chill ran up Tsugumi's spine. "K...kill them?"

Was Cougra serious? Why would she need to do something like that? "Cougra...what are you...why would you ask that of me??? I may not get along with my parents...but...killing them?" To be honest, Tsugumi was not only scared of this request, but she was also getting angry with Cougra. She came here to AFW to have a nice sporting time and, in the process, meet sexy women she could get to "know" better. Yes, it was pretty shallow of Tsugumi, but compared to the murder Cougra wanted her to perform, this was small time.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:17 pm

At that moment, Cougra laughed out loud and it began to echo through the halls outside the room. "Oh Tsugumi, don't tell you've forgotten what I said earlier about myself? You cannot change who I am now...I was once a very rich girl, so rich that anything I pointed my finger at was what I got. But due to my father making one too many bad investments, we became poor and we sold almost everything we owned. I was devastated, I was furious, and I wanted my life back!"

She began to walk around the room and continued. "And that was when Deathbird found me. She told me that in order to get money, I need others to provide for us. I followed her steps and I began to steal, pickpocket, and beat up all who refuse me. And from that moment on, I became a cat who always gets what she wants, even if I have to kill in the process. And that was my reason for you to show me mercy: so that I can follow Deathbird's order for you to join our campaign."

Cougra then put her arm around Tsugumi and smirked mischievously. "Think about it, Tsugumi...No parental control and if we stick together, we could have all that we want and anything that stands in our way will be subjected to a bloody end. And soon, your family will follow."

Last edited by 971 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next