by Yori Today at 5:11 pm

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 3:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 3:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 2:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 259 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 257 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Schoolgirl Pin match

3 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Schoolgirl Pin match - Page 10 Empty Re: Schoolgirl Pin match

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:36 am

Tomomi could've (and probably would've) done many things to break out of the hold, had she been awake. But Adrian did a good job, finishing her off with that move. This match was over and both of them knew it. Despite the crowd's boos and their shouts of encouragement for Tomomi, there was no way the idol was getting back up.

"Three!" the ref yelled, "Four!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:47 am

"Five!" The ref counted, signalling for the bell. Adrian blew a hugh sigh of relief as she rolled of Tomomi, another win and despite all the crazy that happened: she personally didn't cheat at all for it. It felt good. Much better than how her knees and head felt.

"Wooo!" The cosplayer let out as the referee raised her hand to declare her the winner, Rebecca sliding in to celebrate with her "Hey!! I won!" She exclaimed, pretty much falling into the amazon's arms "You okay?" She asked, checking her friend's eyes.

"I'm fine." The amazon said, giving one last harsh glare to Tomomi, before she turned back, lifting Adrian high on her shoulders, perfect position to taunt the jeering crowd.

"YEAAAAH! SUCK IT EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE ME!" She yelled out from her high perch. "Come on Becks, let's head back."

"Still want to go through with that?"

"Duh. It's gonna be great! Tonight's gonna be the night remembered as the night that the Avengers tore shit up! Wooo!"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:45 am

Tomomi slowly came around as Adrian got off of her. She blinked her eyes, covering them as the bright ring lights gave her the worst headache of her life. Never had she felt so disappointed with herself. She promised to protect her contract no matter what, and now she lost. There was no way she could face her sempais, not after this.

Even thinking about it made Tomomi want to cry. She tried to keep it in and remain strong, but how could she. Luckily with her arm over her face nobody could see, or so she thought.

"Hey Tomomi, wake up... Wake up Tomomi..."

Tomomi moved her arm away from her eyes. She saw two blurry figures standing over her. Blinking a few times to clear the tears from her eyes, Tomomi saw Chigusa and Megumi looking down at her with concern on their faces. She covered her eyes back up, not wanting them to see the condition she was in. Not that it helped, as the both of them knew well enough how Tomomi was feeling.

Megumi scooped Tomomi up and hugged her close, comforting her as Tomomi finally lost control and started bawling, which was luckily muffled by Megumi's hug. Chigusa turned to Adrian. She gave her a polite bow, before straightening up to speak.

"Congratulations Adrian-san," she said, "It looks like you're gonna get a shot at a title belt. I'm guessing you don't want this one though." She held out the envelope for the tag team title. "Unless you do of course. That'll probably save Summer-san and Winter-san some trouble..."

Last edited by 265 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:26 am

Adrian jumped off the giant's shoulders as Chigusa and Megumi entered the ring. She knew that her record with Eclipse wasn't the best, that there had been a few incidents between the group and the cosplayer but, with Chigusa being polite and Tomomi in tears, it wouldn't hurt to show a bit of class.

"Uh thanks..." The cosplayer said nervously. "So... that's the tag title one huh? It's very um, gracious? of you to you know... offer it to me but I'll stick with the one I got. If that's okay with you. 'Cause the one it's for... means something to me. It's for more than gold... if that makes any sense. Good luck with whoever gets the bad luck to be put against you two."

"But, most of all." She added, taking a deep breath "Sorry for letting you get carried off by little miss Hitler when we fought, sorry for any dirty trick I thought about doing, sorry for walking in on the three of you guys without shirts and well... thanks. Can I speak to Tomomi?" She asked nicely.

"Hey... I know I'm probably the last person you want to talk to now but I just wanted to say... thanks. Thanks for putting up with more of my bullshit than anyone really has the right to."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:19 am

Chigusa nodded, putting her contract away. "Alright, I was expecting this," she said, "Good luck to you Adrian."

When Adrian asked to speak to Tomomi, at first it seemed that Chigusa and Megumi were going to refuse. But then Tomomi spoke out. "It's alright," she said, her voice still a little quavery, "I'll talk to her."

She was still too weak to stand up, so Adrian had to walk over to her to say what she needed. Tomomi looked up at Adrian, blinking a few times, then cracked a small smile.

"Don't worry about it," she said, "I know you're a nice person, just a little hard to deal with. I don't feel bad about losing to you- you beat me fair and square. Congratulations, and good luck!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:51 am

Adrian nodded when Tomomi wished he luck. A smile still on her face. "Thanks! Really appreciate it..." She said, looking up at Rebecca. "She appreciates the support too." the cosplayer told them as the Avenger duo went to leave the ring and head back. She had a lot of reasons to celebrate, maybe when the night was over she'd get the chance.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:35 am

Just to clarify, Adrian now has the Entropy Belt contract.
The Draconic Demons get the Tag Team Belt Contract

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Schoolgirl Pin match - Page 10 GXChUKwSchoolgirl Pin match - Page 10 1BElGMISchoolgirl Pin match - Page 10 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10