Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ai Daikirai vs. Black Cougra

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Ai Daikirai vs. Black Cougra - Page 8 Empty Re: Ai Daikirai vs. Black Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:02 am

"Are you enjoying your treatment, my dear?" Cougra asked as she kept sucking on her toes. Suddenly, she felt a sensation coming up on her own feet. Sure enough, she saw Ai also licking her feet, despite her dislike of it. "Oooohh....ohhhhh...Oh yes...yes..." moaned Cougra as her eyes faded under the spell of the love being put on her own feet. She would stop sucking on Ai's toes to massage it a little to make her more comfortable. "Ohhh, keep going...keep going. My feet enjoy that, please don't stop! Savor every taste of them for they are so yummy!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:14 am

Ai felt disgusted by Cougras feet but she knew if she said anything about how she didnt like it Cougra would give her some painful treatment as she kept licking cougras feet and tried to pin Cougra down for the win befor she notice . If Ai could get Cougra pinned down and get the three count then Ai would finally get away form Cougra and her toes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:35 pm

Cougra was enjoying every moment of Ai's treatment on her feet, but she somehow sensed that something doesn't feel right. Ai did say earlier that a hentai match doesn't mean she has to lick nasty feet. The reason why she did lick her feet is because she wanted to give the cat a taste of her own painful medicine. Sure enough as she slowly looked up at Ai, she saw that she was trying to pin her. To catch her off guard, she asked with a smirk, "And what do you think you're doing?"

With that, she would attempt to roll backwards to flip Ai forward onto her stomach. If this worked, she would even sit on her back, raise up both of her feet to bite her toes, and let them hang from her mouth with her teeth.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:12 am

Ai would struggle to stay on top of Cougra but she was pushed onto her stomach and felt her weight on her and her legs being held her as she knew what was coming "NOO!!"she would yelled out trying to kick her feet away form Cougra and push her off her body "Get off of me!!"she would yell

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:43 am

As Cougra still sat on Ai, she would try to hold her opponent's feet still to get her toes in her mouth to bite them and let them hang from her teeth. In the meantime, she would say, "Get off of you? Why certainly. But maybe you should give up first?" Ai was quite a pushy one in Cougra's opinion, but she did have the prettiest-looking feet she's ever seen to lick and bite.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:17 am

"ahh fuck you!!"Ai said as she tried to turn her body around and slid Cougra off of her if able to she would kick Cougra in he back and quickly get up and pin her again "why dont you give up"she would say

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Cougra lost her grip on Ai as her opponent's body turned and Cougra slid off. She then felt a kick to the back and it got her to fall on her front side. "AGH!" As she was trying to get up, Ai was already going on top of her in an attempt to pin her.

When hearing the request of giving up, Cougra would simply giggle and say, "Make me, baby girl." In the meantime, she would attempt to shake herself loose from Ai's pin.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:55 am

Ai was mad and wanted to beat Cougra now "fine i will" she said as she would try and keep pining Cougra down as Ai would move one of her hands down to Cougras pussy and started to rub it

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:40 pm

Cougra continued to try and break the pin, but Ai took this a little further than she thought as one hand reached for under the cat. "Uhhhh. Ungghhhh." she would moan as Ai would rub her womanhood. It felt so good, but it threatened her to give up. She still tried to break out of the pin since her opponent was using one hand, but she didn't know how long she can last before the 3-count.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:31 am

Ai did her best to keep the pin in but using one hand proved to be very hard for her as she was kicked off of black Cougra and looked at her getting mad thinking she was so close to beating her "you dumb cat!"she yelled out as she got up and walked to Cougra to pull her up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next