Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

bomaboody, Mystery Dragon, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Peace offerings...

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Peace offerings... - Page 7 Empty Re: Peace offerings...

Post by Kitten Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Natalia laid on the mats and took her time to recover her breath. The kick on the ribs was going to be hurting all day for sure, but she managed to calm down. She then turned her head to look at Taylor.

Sorry for kicking you. I...I just got a little annoyed of you teasing me about Heather..."
Natalia said and then she begun to get up.

"And don't worry... I was joking... I'm not going to snap...I'm cool..." Natalia said trying to avoid thinking how close she had been to actually snapping. Natalia rubbed her ribs and looked at Taylor raising an eyebrow, thinking about her words and remembering how crazy Adrian had gone.

"People snap a lot around you, don't they?" she asked really curious.

Peace offerings... - Page 7 6u0iRWY
Peace offerings... - Page 7 QiougD6Peace offerings... - Page 7 TTlOMaFPeace offerings... - Page 7 5t0Q5s2Peace offerings... - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:07 am

"Yeah." Taylor said. "Shut up."

People did have a tenancy to snap around Taylor. It was sort of on purpose, making people insane was always part of her deal. Made them easier to fight, most of the time, and it gave her the satisfaction of winning a different fight at the same time. At the same time it wasn't really something she could control, it was just the way she was, and sometimes the effects didn't work out in her favor.

"Tell Adrian..." She began, and then hesitated. "Nothing." She sighed. "Look, you don't look cool, so you just go find a place to cry, but I'm sure you've got plenty of fans in here waiting to help you feel better." Taylor wouldn't admit it, but she was a bit jealous of the adulation Natalia received from the crowds, as well as from some of the other wrestlers. "Maybe you can call up Chigusa and go to an expensive restaurant and talk about how much better than everyone you are."

She sat down on the mats and started working her shin guards off. Suddenly she wasn't feeling so good. The combination of the exhaustion and the spat with Natalia, the verbal one and the physical one, the idea that everyone liked Natalia better, the feeling that she ruined everything and was a total jerk... all of it weighed very heavily on her for the moment, and her efforts to remove her shin guard slowed to a stop. She sat still, her knees pulled up, and spaced out, staring into the mats, sullen faced.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:46 am

Natalia watched Taylor go down and become sudenly quite depressed. It appeared that not only Natalia needed to find a place to cry. The blue-eyed cutie began to think that Taylor was anything but a scheamer, although she still found hard to believe that anyone could be so annoying there wasn't any other explanation, and Natalia felt kind of pity for her.

"Chigusa?... Well... I don't really know her...and... I'm not like... A friend of the idols..." She said walking to Taylor and sitting besides her. "You feeling ok?

Peace offerings... - Page 7 QiougD6Peace offerings... - Page 7 TTlOMaFPeace offerings... - Page 7 5t0Q5s2Peace offerings... - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:54 am

Taylor didn't respond right away. She cursed herself for being so obvious. She sighed heavily and turned a weary glare on Natalia. "I'm great."

This ordeal with Natalia was probably the most sustained human contact she'd had since coming back from Kyoto. She missed Johnny. She wished that they just lived in the same city. She wished he was there right now. She wished that she saw more of Akashi, but she was busy and they kept different schedules... They saw each other fairly regularly, but somewhat infrequently, and usually there was Friction business involved.

Maybe that was it. Maybe Taylor was just out of sorts because the loneliness was getting to her. She'd dealt with it for so long, she thought she was used to it, but maybe that was never something you get used to, being surrounded by so many people and still feeling totally alone.

How pathetic. She scowled and attacked her shin guards with frustrated vigor, and soon roughly pulled them both off. There was only one thing to do when she felt this way, and there was no way in hell she was going to reach the fuck out to anyone. People had all kinds of chances to reach out to her or to just be cool, and that never happened. She was alone, and it was way easier to be alone when there weren't so many people around rubbing it in your face.

She stood up. "It's been fun. Bye." She scowled, and set off toward the hallway to collect her shoes so she could finally make the walk home.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:54 am

"mmhh... no. Not really..." Natalia said with a slight glimpse of sadness inher voice. She could sense that Taylor was feeling down, and she wasn't feeling much better; still felt like she was going to start crying anytime now...plus her ribs hurt. Natalia felt kind of dumb for trying to get close to Taylor; they weren't friends, yet Natalia had the strange sensation they could be...if it wasn't for the little detail that she was close to hating Taylor's guts.

"Good bye, Taylor-chan..." Natalia said remaining quiet as she saw the punkgirl walk away. Right when Taylor was about to dissappear in the hallway, Natalia said. "Maybe we should have a match some day..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7