Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Peace offerings...

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Peace offerings... - Page 6 Empty Re: Peace offerings...

Post by Kitten Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:03 am

"Heather?" Natalia asked, stopping right there as she was about to raise up her guard to spar again. The blue-eyed cutie only knew one Heather and she wasn´t a person she particularly liked, and she neither liked having Taylor bringing her up. The Dream frowned cutely as her face started to blush deeply red, not sure what Taylor had in mind but she was feeling quite embarrassed. Natalia had been trying hard to put that defeat behind her and being reminded that EVERYBODY saw her get her ass owned was extremely humiliating. Natalia raised her gloves up high almost covering her face with them, her body sulked almost instinctively and her fist closed a little tighter.

"what about Heather?" Natalia asked, but instead of waiting for Taylor´s answer the blue-eyed cutie took a step forward and attacked her, opening with a right hand jab to quickly follow with a left hand hook to Taylor´s side, aiming dangerously close to the kidney area.

Peace offerings... - Page 6 6u0iRWY
Peace offerings... - Page 6 QiougD6Peace offerings... - Page 6 TTlOMaFPeace offerings... - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Peace offerings... - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:11 am

Shouldn't have said anything. For once, Taylor wasn't trying to rile anyone up. It was like her mouth was sabotaging her attempts at being good.

"I... she..." Taylor struggled to think of something to say, and wasn't prepared so much for Natalia's next attack. She tried to get her guard up, but the first punch glanced off the side of her head and the second slammed squarely into her side, making her wince and take a few steps away. She rolled her shoulders and moved back into range after stretching her side.

"Well, I mean I saw the match, alright? I watch all the matches. All the matches. I have... a lot of time to myself." She said, feeling like she was getting somewhere and making sense. "You got your ass beat." She felt like she had something more to follow that up with, but once she said it her mind went blank. Almost like a change of subject, she lightly stepped in and threw a quick roundhouse kick at Natalia's lead thigh.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:35 am

"ughhhh" Natalia groaned and grimaced in pain, although she wasn´t sure if it was because of the kick to her thigh, that send ripples all over her flesh, or because being remembered of her humiliating [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/the-ring-f8/handcuff-match-heather-sunderland-vs-natalia-t4903.html:3r3su8by]defeat[/url:3r3su8by] at Heather´s hands. she swallowed saliva feeling more and more disgraced. Natalia was a very proud woman and hated to be humbled... specially since it kind of turned her on. That added with being fighting, which was Natalia´s first and foremost turn on, and the sensitive state she had been left after suffering Taylor´s verbal abuse, made her nipples slowly grow hard.

Not wearing any bra made all this even more embarrassing as, Natalia´s nipples started to form little tents in her tank top, while the bouncing motion made them rub against the same fabric. The blue-eyed cutie tried to cover them with her elbows, but she immediately realized that was leaving her open for attacks, so she decided that it was better to attack. Taylor was not going to notice if she had a face full of glove. So she moved in to close quarters with Taylor and started to swing a barrage of hooks to the punky girl´s cute face. Natalia didn´t put much power in the punches, and that actually helped her to make them faster since she didn´t had to commit her body to any of them. "I´m fully aware I got my ass owned!...so what?!?!... I´ll get her next time!!!!... you wouldn´t had done any better!!!" she yelled.

Peace offerings... - Page 6 QiougD6Peace offerings... - Page 6 TTlOMaFPeace offerings... - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Peace offerings... - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:45 am

Taylor's eyes widened as Natalia came in at her. She backpedaled at full speed, hands tucked on either side of her head, and managed to just stay out of range of the first few hooks. She planted her rear foot and threw her front foot out, pushing it straight into Natalia's stomach to stop her advance and give her some range back.

"Everyone is, man. I thought you'd have done better. I WOULD have done better, though, I'd have kicked her ass, cuffed her, and gone home early." Taylor circled and skipped quickly back to the middle of the mat, staying away from Natalia for the moment. "But... I got my ass beat like that once, except there were three of them. I almost had her, too, the one I was actually supposed to be fighting... But... I know how it feels. I think I got it worse than you did, but I don't think many people saw the match. No one cared about my matches then. Not that they do now. I think I'm just 'Akashi's tag partner'." She confessed.

She thought that maybe she was becoming a little too chatty. She put her hands up, tucked her chin down and advanced on Natalia.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:22 am

"oh really?" Natalia said between pants, chasing Taylor around the mats without stopping swinging for a single second was draining her quickly, but it was also keeping her opponent occupied, but unfortunately not quite. "Why don´t you try?" the blue-eyed cutie asked not liking at all what Taylor was saying about being able to beat Heather easily, or that three people were necessary to beat her, missing completely Taylor´s attempts to self deprecate herself.

Natalia took a little break as Taylor stepped back and when the punk-girl raised her hands, tucked her chin down and advanced against her, Natalia simply jumped to the side and aimed a real hard round house kick aiming for Taylor´s kidney area. Natalia´s cute blue eyes opened wide as her kick was half way in the air, realizing she had just put too much power behind that one.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:31 am

"Oh, you can't even see me from all the way up there in the top 10 rankings... I doubt I'll get a shot at her." Taylor said quietly. She was focused.

Natalia threw her kick, and Taylor dipped her elbow to block the kick with her arm. She was used to the light contact, and hadn't braced herself, and when the kick slammed into her arm it sent her staggering off balance.

"Aaow!" She shook her arm out. It stung. She felt it in her body, too. So that's how Natalia wanted to play it. She wanted to prove herself, make up for being embarrassed by Heather, and she was going to try to use Taylor to make herself feel better. Taylor had forgotten all about letting Natalia work out her frustrations. If she wanted to prove a point with her, Taylor would make sure she'd have a very hard time doing it.

She locked eyes with Natalia and her face went cold, the way it did when she was in a real fight. Her stance changed a little, her knees bent a little deeper, and she carried enough tension to be able to react, but stayed loose enough to be able to move fast. She tossed a lazy jab out in front of Natalia a couple times, just to gauge the distance, and then swung her right leg up as if to go for another low kick, but then switched and smoothly threw her left leg hard at Natalia's ribs.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:36 am

"oops...sorry..." Natalia said feeling a little guilty and yet also kind of satisfied. But then she saw Taylor´s face change and she knew that the blue haired girl was going to look for revenge. The Dream braced herself for Taylor´s attack and easily dodged the jabs as she stepped back, trying to put some distance between herself and her opponent, but Taylor moved too quickly. Then came the kick and Natalia raised her leg trying to avoid the hit, but the kick came higher than Natalia had expected and hit right into her unprotected ribs.

"OUGHHH!" Natalia groaned aloud, her face twisting with the pain, the hit hard enough to make some saliva fly from Natalia´s mouth. The blue-eyed cutie staggered to the side, clearly hurt, rubbing her ribs with one arm. "fucking....bitch...." Natalia whispered through the pain, gritting her teeth. She was now clearly furious. She wanted to rip Taylor´s head, beat her to pulp and throw her fucking carcass into a dumpster. Natalia raised her gloves ready to go all out on Taylor when she suddenly got a sneaky suspicion... it was all a trap.

Natalia was starting to think that Taylor had set this kickboxing spar only to get another opportunity to hurt her, insult her, provoke her so then they will get into an unsanctioned brawl. A perfect opportunity to beat someone in the top ten, of course. Seeing her in such a weakened state after verbally abusing her when Natalia tried to apologize and then drag her with false pretenses of trying to mend things into exactly the type of fight Natalia hated the most, a brawl. All this had been a big mistake. Adrian was right, Taylor was a bitch. Probably Akashi had set her up for this!

The Dream placed her hands on her hips and stood there breathing heavy with her eyes closed trying to calm herself. She shook her head dismissing her previous toughs. She was getting paranoid. Natalia remembered her mantra 'I´m not going to let her anger me. I´m not going to let her anger me. I´m not going to let her anger me.' as she took one deep breath after the other. Then she opened her eyes looking at Taylor and started to take off the pads. "Ok... I had enough"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:45 am

Taylor immediately felt bad after landing her kick. She didn't even feel the satisfaction of having connected so cleanly. She was out of line, and now she wasn't sure what to do about it. She stood up straight and put her gloved hands on her hips.

"What? Okay..." What a sour note to end the whole thing on. "Um, did I hurt you?" She asked. She wasn't really concerned, Natalia could take care of herself, but she didn't want to have inadvertently created more bad blood between them with her moment of indiscretion.

"Okay." She said again, and peeled off the velcro of her gloves. She shucked her gloves onto the floor and unstrapped her headgear before tossing it down with her gloves. She left the shin guards on for the moment, they were such a pain to get on and off.

"You seemed... like you went a little crazy just now. Should I be worried? Are you going to show up at my house in the middle of the night during a rain storm and stab me when I open the door?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:09 am

Natalia let herself fall on her butt as soon as she noticed Taylor wasn't attacking any more. She took off the headgear, undid the braid in her hair, a began taking off the shin guards. She could still feel the need to rip Taylor's throat off, but she managed to keep herself collected. Natalia felt she just couldn't figure Taylor out. Was she really an innocent good girl with an incredible talent to piss people off, like Akashi said? Or was she a wolf in sheep skin playing fools on everybody to just get a chance to hurt them with mindgames? Whatever the answer was, Natalia knew one thing for sure, despite her best efforts, she didn't liked Taylor.

"don't worry..." Natalia said, managing to form a somewhat wicked smile with her lips. "Stabbing isn't my style... But I can't promise I won't strangle you to dead given the chance..." she confessed with an annoyed giggle.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:43 am

"Oh. Heh." Taylor smiled tightly, slightly nervous. Had Natalia just snapped like Adrian? That would suck. She didn't need two crazy people wandering around looking for a chance to strangle Taylor to death.

"So... that's it? You're just going to leave? Is it a secret or something? Do I not get to know what the hell is going on? You kicked me, dude, so I kicked you back. Sorry, really, but when people throw down on me I don't back down. I can't. It's just not what I do." Taylor put her hands back on her hips and regarded Natalia cautiously.

"Look, I'm perfectly okay if you don't like me. I never expected you to. I'm surprised you lasted this long with me, but if you're going to lose your mind and be some crazy psycho-killer now, I need to know. I need to know so I can not be around you when you snap for real."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next