Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ball rolling (open RP or match)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ball rolling (open RP or match) Empty Ball rolling (open RP or match)

Post by Kelsea Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:21 am

*READ FIRST* This is an open thread to anyone for RP or match... Just bare in mind that I only want mixed matches with Dominic at this time. And if you want to team up with him or have anything else planned, please contact me via PM first

Dominic was going to head straight for the dormitories after checking in at the assembly hall, but decided that there was no rush started taking a look round the place. He walked around the grounds and then eventually ended up in the changing rooms, becoming lost in thought. The Tension Heights campus was only slightly different to the Sex Wars Campus before it... He had previously taken part in Sex Wars and he mused over how he previously had gotten off to a bad start which kinda resulted in a pretty embarrassing win/loss track record. Well this time he had some experience behind him..

"Yeah.. things will be a little different this time around."

Spotlight
characters:
Ball rolling (open RP or match) ELZuoMvBall rolling (open RP or match) OG5hnuaBall rolling (open RP or match) Cg3CzYmBall rolling (open RP or match) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Ball rolling (open RP or match) Empty Re: Ball rolling (open RP or match)

Post by Hali Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:21 am

She had donned a white tank top with a denim half jacket. Her hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail, but still hung down to the waist of her jeans. It swayed back and forth as she walked towards a changing room to claim a locker in an ideal spot. Rounding the corner, Scarlet glanced up, "Oh, I didn't know this was... I didn't know someone was in here." She paused in the middle of her sentence, looking around to make sure she was in the right place. "I'm Scarlet." She said, extending a hand, a neutral look on her face. On the inside she was admiring his physical appearance, and his great eyes...

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:32 am

Dominic turned as he heard someone behind him and then found himself hesitate for a moment as he saw her cute features.. He wasn't too surprised though, most of the Sex Wars girl's appeared to be cute previously, and the girl that were in the assembly hall just a moment ago were either cute or just damn sexy. It certainly made things more difficult for him though.

"Dominic... please to meet you" He said shaking her hand and offering a smile, he was wearing a casual set of light blue jeans and a dark blue hoodie zipped up at the front and with the hood down

"Uhm... Have you just got here? Everyone's finding out the house they've been assigned to in the assembly hall, but I happen to have a list here if you don't know yet..."

Spotlight
characters:
Ball rolling (open RP or match) ELZuoMvBall rolling (open RP or match) OG5hnuaBall rolling (open RP or match) Cg3CzYmBall rolling (open RP or match) 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:14 am

"I'm in Blue Dragon from the looks of it." Scarlet said, accepting the smile, and returning it in kind, "I was going to head over to the dorms to meet my new team mates, but I figured it was worth it to come down here and stake out the best locker." She said with an pseudo-innocent shrug. "Have you picked a place to hang your hat good sir?" When she got her hand back, she would use it to brush her hair behind her ear.

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:15 pm

"Well.." Dominic started, scratching the back of his head.

"Its not like I had a choice where to 'hang my hat'... I think I was originally suppose to be in Seiryuu, but then I got bumped into Genbu for some reason... Not that I'm complaining. I'm sure Genbu will be just as strong as Seiryuu... In fact, quite a lot of the Seiryuu members look kinda like fresh rookies..." Dominic said, forgetting himself and perhaps sticking his foot in it a bit seems Scarlet was a Seiryuu member

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:55 am

"Well," Scarlet said, a gleam of excitement flashed through her emerald eyes, "I'm a pretty fresh rookie." She said, cracking her knuckles, happen to be from Seiryuu myself!" She proclaimed, "Care to test your metal against one of us freshmen?" She asked, a devilish smile across your face, "It'll be good warm up for the real thing, and winner gets the best locker." She shrugged, just looking for a fun spar on the inside, but her forwardness may have come across a bit aggressively.

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:48 pm

"A match..?" Dominic said, he wasn't quite planning to end up in a match so soon from joining up... He'd had a long trip here and hadn't even dropped his stuff off at the dorms yet. However, he did have a kind of "agreement" with Melissa Sellers, GM of Tension, that he would accept all matches where offered if possible.

"Well.. sure." He said, he didn't mean to sound unenthusiastic or anything... But there was an amount of uncertainty because he had to admit she looked pretty cute... She was a rookie and so he knew it would be kind of embarrassing if he became distracted and lost to her.

"Here in the changing rooms?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:22 am

Scarlet looked around seeming to doubt the challenge she had issued, "I mean, we don't have to, just thought it would be fun." She smiled to herself, thinking of how it did seem a little rash to outright challenge someone over an arbitrarily selected locker that would be deemed the best. She scanned the locker room, trying to see if there even was one that seemed larger, or more central.
Knowing she shouldn't back down now that she'd suggested the match she responded to his question, "Yeah, right here, might as well, right?" She smiled again.

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:59 pm

"Ok then." he said... This shouldn't be too bad, it seemed like a locker room was more the kind of setting for a brawl or hardcore match... But he figured that if he could take her down quickly and go for submission moves, it shouldn't be too rough... Of course that meant getting up close and personal with her which the thought of made his cheek feel slightly warm.

Dominic slipped off his hoodie, wearing a white t-shirt underneath and then started debating taking off his jeans and changing into his shorts that was in the bag he had been carrying around.

"Uhm, what are you going to wrestle in?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:39 am

Scarlet smiled at him and turned around, pulling off her jacket, "Well, it might as well be fun." She said, pulling her shirt up over her head, revealing a tight green bikini top, leaving her jeans fastened with a leather belt, "Is this okay?" She asked turning around, presenting herself as she asked for approval. Her emerald eyes ran up and down the boy, realizing that... He was quite attractive.
Waiting only a moment for his response, she moved on to her next question, "And what kind of match would you like?" Her smile was radiant as her red hair cascaded across her back, swaying like water as she swayed back and forth.

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next