Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 6 Empty Re: Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:30 pm

Natalia remained en top of Lisa, humping her during all the orgasm and when the cute redhead collapsed, The Dream fell on top of her covering the CardShark. She stopped the fucking, and very very slowly removed the strappy from Lisa's pussy, but continued kissing the redhead's neck and shoulders. "So...you admit you are mine?" she asked giggling mischievously as she licked Lisa's ear.

Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 6 6u0iRWY
Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 6 QiougD6Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 6 TTlOMaFLisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:07 am

Lisa breathed heavily and let out another moan as Lisa withdrew her toy from her dripping sex "No i'm not yours" Lisa said as her defiant nature was still there even if it was at its breaking point "If thats all you got you can never break me" Lisa said but her words were the only resistance she had left as she couldn't move from the spot she lay in tahnks to her massive orgasm.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:39 pm

"Oh my...you are a tough one..." Natalia said giggling as she gave Lisa a few more humps. "But you are too weak to stop me...so... I'll keep fucking you..." The Dream announced as she removed herself from Lisa, but not before twisting her head to give the CardShark a passionate kiss on the lips.

Natalia then kneeled besides Lisa and pushed the redhead to roll her on her back. Mounting Lisa in a second while facing the CardShark legs, Natalia roughtly grabbed Lisa's red hair with one hand and with the other she forced her dildo into Lisa's mouth, to then let herself fall forward, pushing Lisa's legs wide appart to begin raining kisses to the redhead's pussy in a kind of strange 69 position.

Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 6 QiougD6Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 6 TTlOMaFLisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:55 am

Lisa's body was broken so as NAtalia moved her on position for the awkward 69, Lisa could do nothing to stop her "No wait don'y you dare put that in my MPPHHHH" Lisa was cut off as Natalia rammed the strp-on down her throat causing Lisa to taste her own juices but that wasn't what Lisa was worried about as she soon felt Natalia begin to rapidly kiss her sensitive crotch causing Lisa to moan into the dildo.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Natalia giggled and moved her hips back and forth to fuck Lisa's mouth and face showing her no respect. The Dream was having so much fun humiliating her victim in this unfair 69 position. Lisa couldn't do much but gag on the toy, having no chance to 'attack' Natalia's sex, meanwhile the blue-eyed cutie could devour Lisa's sex, and she did.

After merciless darting her tongue inside's Lisa sex for a couple of minutes, Natalia moved her lips to work directly against the CardSharks clit, kissing it, lapping it and sucking it. But, not wanting to let Lisa feel less penetrated, Natalia plunged two fingers into the redheads sex to massage her inner walls again.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:39 am

Lisa didn't know what to do as her mouth was raped by Natalia's pussy and her pussy was about to explode again. Lisa knew that she couldn't resist Natalia anymore so she began to tap on her dominators leg in a signal of submission. Lisa however was close to orgasm and as Natalia plunged her two fingers into ehr wet pussy, Lisa exploded in orgasm again leaving her body broken beneath Natalia.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Nothing made Natalia happier than having a sexy woman submit to her sexually, and Lisa's submission couldn't be more evident. Not only did the CardShark began cumming right on Natalia's mouth, but she added the nice detail of tapping out on Natalia's leg.

The Dream decided to be gracious with her victim and raised her hips, enough so Lisa wouldn't gag in the toy, but without removing it completely from her mouth. Meanwhile Natalia placed the finishing touches on Lisa's sex, fingering it viciously trying to make the redhead squirt hard and high, while she gave Lisa's clit teasing soft sweet kisses.

"Are you mine now? Say my name..." Natalia demanded, but she didn't removed the strappy from Lisa's mouth, wanting to hear her victim try to talk with the toy in between her lips.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:45 am

Lisa was grateful as Natalia slightly removed the strap-on from her mouth but Lisa was also fearful for if she didn't do what Natalia said that strap-on could be rammed back down her throat at a moments notice. "Natmmmghf" Lisa said trying to say Natalia's name but the strap-on in her mouth made it difficult. Lisa just wanted this to end at this point her spirit basically broken as her body was drained and defeated and Lisa didn't know if she could stay conscious after another orgasm.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:29 pm

Natalia laughed cutely as she heard Lisa's attempts to say her name with a mouth full of dildo. She gave the redhead's pussy one last kiss and then rolled to the side, finally releasing Lisa from the 69.

"So...Tell me Lisa-chan... Are you my bitch?" Natalia asked giggling as she looked at the CardShark. Natalia was exhausted after the fighting and the fucking, but since she had cummed only once so far, she was more than ready to keep fucking her victim.

"Are you mine?" The Dream asked with a sly grin as she grabbed Lisa's legs pulling them wide open as she knelt between them, letting her toy slap the redhead's sex.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:08 am

Lisa took a deep breath as Natalia finally removed the rubber strap-on from her mouth but as soon as she was able Lisa blushed a deep red before saying "Yes i am your bitch Natalia" Lisa said hoping that the raping would end "And i am yous just please stop raping me" Lisa said as she just lay on the tile floor panting.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next