Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 5 Empty Re: Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch

Post by Kitten Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:55 pm

Natalia held Lisa's legs with her shoulder, pressing her body and full weigth completely on top of her opponent. Her hands moved to Lisa's head and she pulled it closer to her, aiming a lustfull tongue kiss to the CardShark's mouth as she began to hump and fuck the redhead's pussy. Pushing with her legs, The Dream lifted her hips in the air making half of the dildo to come out of Lisa's pussy, to then hammer down full power, working the CardShark's sex with her toy as if it was a piston going up and down.

"Mmmm... " Natalia purred breaking the kiss. "I got to admit you are tougher than most...not many can take this without breaking instantly..." she praised her opponent giggling and then pressed her lips once more against Lisa's mouth, trying to sink her tongue past the CardShark's lips again.

Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 5 6u0iRWY
Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 5 QiougD6Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 5 TTlOMaFLisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:06 am

"You won't break me, Natalia" Lisa said before letting out another moan of pleasure as Natalia began to ram the dildo into her at a rougher and faster past. "I'll resist you to the very end" Lisa said trying to uncurl herself but she could find a way to without moaning in pleasure from the toy into her. Even though Lisa tried to resist Natalia every thrust began to whittle her defense and after a while Lisa began to enjoy Natalia's 'Love' if that was the word for it.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:16 pm

"Very well..." said Natalia before giving Lisa's lips a sweet passionate kiss. "...resist all you want..." she added as she let go her victim's legs, stepping back away from the CardShark, removing the strappy from the redhead's pussy. "I can fuck you for days..." she bragged with a giggle.

Taking Lisa's legs, Natalia tried to roll the CardShark over so the redhead would lay on her tummy, to the grab her by the hips to pull her back. The Dream tried to make Lisa get on her fours while she kneeled behind her, and let her strappy get pressed right between Lisa's asscheeks.

Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 5 QiougD6Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 5 TTlOMaFLisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:48 am

Lisa didn't know how much longer she could last against Natalia's constant humping as her pussy was becoming very wet and her thoughts began to cloud with pleasure but then suddenly Natalia stopped and removed herself "What the matter getting tired already?" Lisa said remaining ever defiant until she was rolled over and she felt the strap-on against her ass "Hey what are you doing? Don't you dare do what i think you are going to do" Lisa said while trying to kick weakly at Natalia with one of her legs.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:17 pm

"Tired?... Pfft... Don't be silly." Natalia said slightly annoyed by Lisa's comments while she continued rubbing her toy between Lisa's asscheeks, pressing them together to sandwhich the dildo.

Feeling Lisa's struggle, Natalia gave her a hard spank with one hand while pushing her back with the other to stop the kicking."What's the matter, Lisa-chan?" Natalia teased, letting the tip of her toy to poke at Lisa's rosebund. "Scared of my toy?" she said giggling.

And then Natalia slid the toy down, she had no intention of fucking Lisa anal, just to tease her. So she grabbed her toy with one hand and aligned it with the redhead's pussy, pushing with her hips trying to begin penetrating the CardShark from behind.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:17 am

Lisa was getting rather nervous as she felt Natalia rub the strap-on up and down her ass and she just hoped that Natalia would show some mercy "Hey i'm not afraid of anything you can do to me" Lisa said but her voice was actually filled with a hint of fear as she knew Natalia was in full control. Lisa however let out a small sigh of release before letting out a moan as NAtalia entered her pussy instead of her ass.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:27 pm

"You are so funny..." Natalia said giggling as she gave Lisa's lovely butt another spank. She then grabbed Lisa's hips with both hands and began to pull the CardShark back at the same time she pushed her hips forward, sinking her toy as deep as it would go into Lisa's pussy.

"If you want me to sodomize you, just say so..." Natalia teased with a cute giggle as she kept violating the sexy redhead.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:04 am

"No you stay away from my asshole and get out of my....." Lisa couldn't finish her sentence as Natalia pushed the strap-on as deep as it could go forcing a moan to escpae Lisa's lips as she was almost forced to orgasm from the act "No get it out before you make me cum" Lisa said not wanting to cum to the strap-on or too Natalia either at this point but soon there would be nothing Lisa could do to prevent it.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:38 pm

The Dream giggled as she heard her victim pleas; she had no intention of letting her go. All the contrary she planned to make Lisa cum all over the strappy as many times as it was needed to break her. Natalia leaned over Lisa's body, kissing the redhead's nape as she pressed her generous bosom on Lisa's back.

"You are mine..." Natalia purred between sweet kisses as she kept humping Lisa from behind, smacking that sexy ass hard with her crotch to sink the toy over and over again. Natalia then moved one had up to grab Lisa's tits, groping them and squeezing them gently, meanwhile her other hand moved up and she started to rub Lisa's clit with the tips of two fingers, pressing it against the dildo that was going back and forth inside the CardShark's sex.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:05 am

"N,No i'm not yours" Lisa said before moaning and shivering in pleasure "I will not let you break me" Lisa said before she felt Natalia's fingers begin to rub her clit "Please NOOOOOOOO" As Lisa screamed out all of NAtalia's work came to fruition and Lisa cam all over NAtalia's strap-on and the floor. Lisa cam hard and long but as her orgasm died down, Lisa collasped on the floor panting heavily.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next