by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kikio and Kagome vs Lucy

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Kikio and Kagome vs Lucy - Page 13 Empty Re: Kikio and Kagome vs Lucy

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:19 am

"Oh my Lucy your face is amazing" Kikio said as she grabbed Lucy's hair and pulled her deeper into her crotch. Kikio moaned out loud as she felt herself rapidly approaching a massive orgasm. Kikio continued to grind against Lucy and soon Kikio let out the loudest moan of all and her body shuddered as her pussy exploded all over Lucy's face covering it with her sweer nectar. However Kiko would continue to grind against Lucy even as she orgasmed as she wanted to spread her juices all over Lucy's face for as long as possible.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:24 am

Lucy groaned and muffled out cries as Kikio continued to just rub all over Lucy's face. When her face got pulled in deeper the girl had a harder time breathing and squirmed more underneath her. Lucy felt her face getting redder as she could hear and feel how aroused Kikio was getting by this. Lucy's own pussy got wet as she had first row seats to this girl getting off. The huge moan filling her ears as she felt juices exploding over her face. The sweet nectar of it filled up her nose when it got a chance to breath. The girl whined as Kikio kept it going and continued spreading juices all over Lucy's face smearing it nice and completely.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:27 am

As Kikio's orgasm neared its ending she moved herself off of Lucy and grabbed the girls hair before using it to clean her pussy of what juices were left "Oh my i think i may have gone a little overboard." Kikio giggled before looking at Lucy "So want to give up or should i have anothe go with your face"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:29 am

Lucy panted as best she could with panties in her mouth. Groaning as she felt her hair getting grabbed by Kikio. Of course that just made her humiliation worse as her face was used like a towel to wipe clean what juices were still there. Her face was now soaked with Kikio's juices and she could smell and taste them. Eyes looking frustrated at Kikio after that. "Mmmmphhh!" She complained through the panties to her question though only able to guess how Kikio would interpret it.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:33 am

"Oh my what was that my dirty little plaything" Kikio giggled before moving closer to Lucy "You want me to strip you and make you eat your own panties this time" Kikio continued to giggle "Well i guess if thats what you want me to do" Kikio then reached for Lucy's top and began to remove it "You know that seems like an odd request for someone who said she didn't want to be stripped. Oh wait i know what you really want you want me t otie your hands together and toss you into the crowd."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:35 am

Lucy's eyes opened even wider as she heard what Kikio planned to do. Her cries got louder and more frustrated as she heard the girl deciding what Lucy truly wanted her to do. Squirming as she felt her top getting pulled off having a feeling Kikio was completely serious and would totally strip her and make Lucy eat her own panties. If she had a look of shock before she looked totally blown away by what Kikio was saying now. Lucy shook her head wildly her face completely red at that suggestion. She could only imagine what would happen to her stripped, tied up, and in a crowd. Lucy could feel her pussy getting wet quickly as her imagination went into overdrive.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:38 am

"Well time to get to work" Kikio said before attempting to rip Lucy's top right off and she would follow with her bra right after. "Well i'm feeling nice if you just give up i'll just strip you but if you don't i guess some lucky fans are going to have some fun with you" Kikio would then grab for Lucy's hands and attempt to tie them up wth her bra. Kikio would then move towards Lucy's pants and start to ake them off "I'll give you until your completely naked to decide."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:41 am

Lucy was completely shocked as Kikio got started on stripping her and grabbing at her bra. It didn't seem like her options were that good regardless. Either Lucy was stripped and Kikio could play with her or she'd be stripped and tossed into the crowd. Her mind was full of both possibilities and they definitely sent shivers down her spine especially what would happen with option two. Lucy squirmed but couldn't stop her hands getting tied with her bra now really leaving her unable to resist. Still the girl squirmed as her pants were being taken off. "Mmmgive.....mmmive!" She mumbled and cried out trying to spit out the panties before she was given to the audience.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:45 am

Kikio contniued to giggle as he slowly removed Lucy's pants and soon she noticed how wet Lucy was "Oh my i bet you can;t wait to get into that crowd." Kikio then leaned forward and gave Lucy's panty covered crotch a long lick "Mmm your still tasty" Kikio then ripped off Lucy's pants before saying "What was that i couldn't hear you" Kikio then giggled as sshe reached for Lucy's panties.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:51 am

Lucy knew that she wouldn't be able to adequately say anything like this and yet she couldn't do much being restrained to the level that she was. If her face could get redder Lucy was sure it would after the comment brought about by how wet she was. The girl moaned through the gag as she felt that tongue through the fabric. Groaning as she felt there being less and less clothes to save her from her fate. Her moans and cries got louder though still muffled as she saw Kikio reaching for her panties. Lucy just kept crying out and squirming embarrassed at what Kikio would see when taking them off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next