by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kikio and Kagome vs Lucy

2 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Kikio and Kagome vs Lucy - Page 12 Empty Re: Kikio and Kagome vs Lucy

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:37 am

"Oh i know it doesn't sound better to you" Kikio said before slapping Lucy's ass hard again. Kikio's smile then turned to an evil grin and she raised her hand "So" spank "How" spank "about" spank "you" spank "give" spank "up?" Spank. Kikio made sure that each spank was harder than the last making the last spank even hurt her hand alittle.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:44 am

"Sto...AH!" She cried out as she felt another hard slap on her ass. Lucy couldn't see Kikio's expression, but she had a feeling the girl was enjoying herself. Every spank made her cry out though for a few she tried to silence herself. That wasn't any good though since the hits were picking up in strength and Lucy had a feeling she wouldn't be able to sit down for a while now. "P-please stop that!" She begged the pain building up so even when spanks weren't coming her ass throbbed. Though she held herself back from quitting and letting Kikio have total victory.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:47 am

"You know its not nice to ignore someone's question" Kikio said before slapping Lucy's ass again "But i guess if the spanking isn't going to make you give i'll just have to try something new" Kikio then grabbed Lucy's panties before slowly pulling them down but before she removed them completely Kikio savagely pulled them back up making Lucy experience an extremely painful wedgie.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:51 am

Lucy let out another cry when she got spanked again. "It's not nice to spank people." Lucy whined at her though not thinking it would do much. Hearing what she had to say made the girl nervous. "Something new? Hey!" She cried out feeling her panties getting lowered thinking she'd do some bare spanking. Suddenly she felt Kikio yank them right back up and Lucy howled as she felt the incredibly painful wedgie take hold. "God!" She squirmed in place feeling the material dig into her crotch the girl finding that hard to take. It was a completely different sensation than the spanks and surprised Lucy.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:55 am

Kikio laughed out loud as Lucy yelled out from the wedgie "Oh my i think that sounds like you like it" Kikio said before usign her other arm to elbow Lucy in the back again "HEy i said stop struggling" Kikio then pushed Lucy off of her and got to her feet and removed her panties which she noticed were almost soaked thtough wit hher excitement "Oh my i think i liked that a little too much don't you think" Kikio would then try to rub her panties all over Lucy's face "Give up or i'll make you eat these and then i'll ride your face until i feel like stopping."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:03 am

Lucy groaned as she felt the wedgie still digging in. "Who would enjoy that. Ow!" She felt another elbow hitting her in the back stopping her resistance. It was definitely leaving a bruise since that same spot just kept getting hammered. Getting pushed off Lucy rolled on the mat reaching to try and undo the wedgie and pull her bottoms back up. A groan leaving her lips as she felt the material which got a bit soaked pull out of her. Looking up she only just noticed the wet panties being shoved in her face. Closing her eyes she shook her head trying to get away from it. But she couldn't escape the panties, their wetness, or the smell filling her nose. Hearing the threat made Lucy consider giving up since it'd be easier. But she didn't just want to give up without trying and so tried to slide herself away. "You wouldn't!" She replied not so sure about her own words though.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:06 am

"Wouldn't i" Kikio said before reaching for suddenly jumping at Lucy and trying to shove the panties in her mouth "Well i guess you want this since you didn't take my friendly advice" Kikio would try her best to make good on her word so while she was trying to shove her panties into Lucy's mouth she was also trying to pin Lucy beneath her so she could take another seat on the girls face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:10 am

"No one sane would...hey!" Lucy tried to squirm and dodge the panties that were being shoved at her mouth. "There was nothing friendly about...ooommmmph!" She just couldn't keep dodging the panties and felt the hand moving into her mouth and filling it up along with the panties. Too distracted by that she felt Kikio getting the jump on her and pinning her down without material in the way this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:13 am

"Alright now that thats over with its time for me to have some fun" Kikio said as she placed her gleaming wet pussy right on Lucy's face "You can give up anytime now" Kikio said knowing full well that Lucy wasn't able to respond to her. Kikio then began to grind her crotch all over Lucy's face making sure that her opponent wouldn't forget her anytime soon.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:16 am

Lucy groaned and whined though the panties made that impossible as Kikio lowered her pussy towards Lucy's face. "Mmmmmph!" She complained to Kikio knowing it wouldn't do any good. The girl could taste how wet Kikio was in her mouth and now she could feel the juices getting smeared onto her face itself. The girl squirmed a bit her face bright red and feeling embarrassed as her opponent was practically marking her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next