Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Handicapped Match! Iris and Adella vs Ariana Sakurachi

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Handicapped Match! Iris and Adella vs Ariana Sakurachi Empty Handicapped Match! Iris and Adella vs Ariana Sakurachi

Post by skunkettefan Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:11 pm

The following match must be won by pinfall submission or KO!

Ariana was ready for her first match in AFW. she may have ben a past champion in BC PWW, but now she had to start over. Her entrance theme The Unforgiven started and she made her way down the aisle towards the ring.

skunkettefan

Back to top Go down

Handicapped Match! Iris and Adella vs Ariana Sakurachi Empty Re: Handicapped Match! Iris and Adella vs Ariana Sakurachi

Post by Missingkeys Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:24 pm

Adella smirked, and so did Iris as she saw their opponents making their way down the ramp.

Adella hadn't known Iris for long, but through their short period of time, they had managed to understand enough to know that they like each other. Both Iris and Adella loved fighting, and particularly, beating cute little girls.

And today, they were going to get a chance at that.

Adella having her powers restricted to over half her original, because she was caught cheating by her brother, using it against Lucy. And as a result, he took away more then half her powers as punishment.

Iris too was weakened because of her injuries from her fight with Xun hadn't fully healed and was at only at most 50% strength from it.

So with both being weaken, this handicapped match seemed like a good match. Victory would taste so much sweeter.

Together as the two made their way down the ramp and towards the ring, where Adella's theme 'Start' started playing.

Handicapped Match! Iris and Adella vs Ariana Sakurachi Anime67.jpg

Handicapped Match! Iris and Adella vs Ariana Sakurachi AnimeMagicalGirl.jpg

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Handicapped Match! Iris and Adella vs Ariana Sakurachi Empty Re: Handicapped Match! Iris and Adella vs Ariana Sakurachi

Post by skunkettefan Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Ariana was quite ready for her match and she greeted her opponents with a warm smile. She got into her corner and waited pateintly for the bell. Ding!!

skunkettefan

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:39 pm

"Oh lookie, a goody goody to shoes, what say we show her how things roll here?" Iris chuckled as she leapt forth, along with Adella. Both running towards Ariana ready to make their moves,

Together, they attacked, Iris with a clothesline, and Adella with a spear.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by skunkettefan Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Ariana ducked underneath iris and superkick adella. She then tried to get Iris into a sleeper hold.

"I have to watch my back here" Ariana thought. "They cannot know my weakness!"

skunkettefan

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:46 pm

"Ahh!!" The two cried out in surprise, Adella almost got caught, but quickly rolled underneath her kick, but Iris wasn't so lucky as Ariana got behind her and placed her in a sleeperhold.

"Ugh..." She grunts as she tried to break free from her. Her tail trying to crawl up along Ariana hoping to distract her so that she could elbow her stomach.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by skunkettefan Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:50 pm

As Ariana caught sight of the tail, a powerful blow landed into her stomach. "Aihhhghhh." Ariana grunted. She then attempted the superplex of stink on Iris. Releasing the stink cloud mixed of gas and spray, she tried to lift Iris up.

skunkettefan

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:56 pm

"Iris was almost freed by the sudden stink cloud, just had to ruin her concentration, coughing she because of it, she lost her chance. And Ariana quickly suplexed her.

"Ahh!!" She cries out as her head hits the mat.

Adella sensing the danger runs forth, using her powers, she blows the gas away and quickly leaps forth for a drop kick to Ariana's face as she is getting up.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by skunkettefan Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:59 pm

When the kick lands, Ariana just lays there on the mat. Suddenly raising up, signaling the remembrance move, just like the undertaker from WWE (R). She got up and grabbed both Adella and Iris by the throat.

skunkettefan

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Adella mentally cheered when her kicked connected and had knocked Ariana downed. She gave Iris a high five for it. But that moment of cheer cost them a chance as Ariana quickly got back up faster the before then they realized, and grabbed their throats.

Both their celebration was cut short, as they started struggling against her grip.

But with both their powers weakened, breaking out was going to be a problem.

Still both of them tried kicking Ariana's exposed stomach while trying to pry her hands off their throats.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next