Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 258 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 257 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Forbidden Fruits (Aluria//Tiss)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forbidden Fruits (Aluria//Tiss) - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Fruits (Aluria//Tiss)

Post by valen311 Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:24 pm

"Are you sure I'm the one doing the lusting after?" Aluria replied as she was drawn in close.
She gave a moan into Tiss mouth as they kissed, making sure to keep her defenses up in case of a hidden Succubus's Kiss was being used. One of her arms circled Tiss's waist, squeezing her rear while pulling her close, as her other hand dropped the cloth.
"Oops..." she said with a wry grin, breaking the kiss long enough to let the word fall from her mouth, breath gusting over Tiss's lips as her bare hand gave the succubus's right orb a firm squeeze as her thumb rubbed against the nipple. "You do have some of the firmest tits I've ever held.."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Fruits (Aluria//Tiss) - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Fruits (Aluria//Tiss)

Post by zxn666 Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:33 pm

"Hmm, yep," Tiss replied, "Or else you would be busy trying to kill me."

Tiss kissed Aluria gently, then slowly increased the passion, fully making out with the angel. She moaned into the kiss, letting Aluria have her way, groping her tight ass and fondling her tits, while she herself gripped Aluria's ass tightly. One of her hands moved up to grab the angel's breast as well.

"Of course I do," Tiss said, "I'm a succubus. We all have firm tits." She felt up Aluria's big breasts, pinching her nipples. "Though mine aren't as big as yours..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:00 pm

"I wouldn't kill you." Aluria retorted. "Hurt you badly for backstabbing me after a fair sexual duel and then trying to enslave me with a kiss, yes, but not kill you. I have plans for you."
As Tiss fondled her breasts, Aluria arched her back with a moan, which put them more on display for the demon's viewing pleasure.
"Accident of creation," she breathed in response to Tiss's comment about her breast size.
Breaking off from Tiss's mouth, Aluria's tongue slid wetly down, so that her lips would engulf one of the pink haired succubus's nipples before sucking on it.
"Besides, your's have a lovely shape to them...and so firm..." she said, squeezing Tiss's other orb before going back to work on the nipple she was on.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:12 am

"Hah... well I am a succubus, I have to look good!" Tiss replied, panting a little from the kiss and from Aluria's treatment of her breasts. Her nipples were hard like pebbles from arousal, getting even harder as Aluria sucked on them. "Ahhh...."

"Aren't you being a little sinful Aluria?" Tiss asked teasingly, as her hands continued to fondle the Angel's big breasts, "Actively seeking me out for pleasure... or are you trying to exorcise me? If you are... you're doing it wrong."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:25 pm

"Exorcise you?" Aluria shook her head no. "No, Tiss. I plan to use pleasure to redeem you, to show you the Light. To make you a penitent soul, under my guiding wing."
Her pink nipples, such a contrast to her tan skin, were achingly hard. Aluria let out a sharp gasp each time Tiss's fingers found the hard nubs. Deciding to up the ante, the angel reached down with one hand, fingers lightly stroking the lips of the succubus's pussy.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:59 pm

"Ahh... I highly doubt that will happen Aluria," Tiss moaned, "I'm born to pleasure after all. Maybe I'll convince you to join me instead!" She gave the horny angel a little wink. Aluria's fingers found her pussy though, stroking the soft pink lips and teasing the succubus. Tiss fought back, pinching Aluria's breasts roughly and pulling on her nipples. She knew the angel liked it rough. Meanwhile, she pushed her hips forward, grinding against Aluria's crotch and attempting to make her sex grind against the angel's member, daring her to try and put it in.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:13 pm

The angel gasped and moaned as Tiss worked her her nipples.
"Well, I guess we'll just have to see who joins who. But there are few that can give pleasure like I can." she said.
To prove it, she would suddenly pick up Tiss and look to carry her a few steps out of the lake, where she she would lay her on the ground. Although she was tempted by the succubus's sex grinding against her shaft, Aluria decided she'd fight that battle later. For now though...her tongue would trace it's way down Tiss chest, across her belly, until it began to run back and forth over the demon's clit.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:43 am

"There are even less who are as good as me," Tiss cooed back, licking her lips in delight at the thought of fighting this angel in the most sensual of battles once more.

Tiss let out a gasp when Aluria firmly grabbed her bum and lifted her up, carrying her out of the lake, before laying her out on the ground like a lover. It almost made the succubus blush. Tiss moaned sensually as Aluria's tongue traced down her body, resting on her little clitty, running the rough surface back and forth. Tiss moaned, biting her lip, looking down at the angel who was pleasing her so much.

"Mhmm... yeah... just like that," Tiss moaned.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:40 am

Aluria grinned before settling her lips on the demoness's love button.
"Oh, you like that hmm? I remember my tongue drove you wild during our last skirmish..." she said before starting to suck heavily on Tiss's clit.
Her hands roamed about the pink haired succubus's torso, massaging and caressing her breasts as the angel's mouth focused on working on Tiss's sex. She delighted in the taste of the demon's pussy, feeling her arousal grow as she swirled her tongue around her rival's clitoris.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2