by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Aluria vs Sekky: The battle of endurance.

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Aluria vs Sekky: The battle of endurance. Empty Aluria vs Sekky: The battle of endurance.

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Sekky sighed as she walked around the grounds. She really didn't want to do this. She didn't like the idea of fighting for someone else. She preferred being her own person, despite the fact she was a succubus. She stepped through the dead grounds, shaking her head slowly as there wasn't a sign of life in the trees, the ground, or even the sky as it was completely grey as well. She had no choice, though. She had been ordered to fight, although she doubted she would be of any use. She cringed a little at the thought of fighting a male angel with her tactics. It just wasn't appealing to her in the least. Little did she know a relatively new type of angel was watching her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Aluria vs Sekky: The battle of endurance. Empty Re: Aluria vs Sekky: The battle of endurance.

Post by valen311 Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:17 pm

"Halt demoness." a female voice called.
A whirlwind of gold angel feathers appeared before Sekky and then solidified into the form of a female angel, her gaze upon the succubus.
Aluria smiled coldly. It had been awhile since she forced a succubus to submit to her lust, and she looked forward to seeing another one submitting to her own lust.
She nodded to herself.
"You're Sachi, are you not? I challenge you then to a battle of sexual stamina. We battle until one of us can't bear another orgasm. Are you up for it?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Aluria vs Sekky: The battle of endurance. Empty Re: Aluria vs Sekky: The battle of endurance.

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:21 pm

Sekky stopped as soon as she heard a voice. She stared at the whirlwind of feathers before she saw a rather beautiful angel. She was stunned for a second, not believing how good her luck was. After it clicked in her mind what she had challenged her to, she instantly perked up. "Huh? Oh.. Oh yeah!" She exclaimed. "I actually didn't know angels could fight like that." She stated, and brushed her hair behind her shoulders. "But I'm more than up for it." She smiled at her. Unlike the angel's smile, her smile was warm and welcoming. She was actually looking upon this battle being fun and enjoyable for her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:27 pm

Aluria paused. The demon didn't seem to have the evil about her that others of her kind had. However, it was too late to back down now.
"Most can't, because they deny thier body's desires. Some of us though...have a different view. The gods wouldn't have given us a sex drive if we're not supposed to have one." she said, as she disrobed for the erotic battle ahead. "And you don't seem as....dark as the rest of your kin."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:37 pm

"I'm not like most succubi." She replied, watching her as she disrobed, and started to disrobe herself, stretching her arms over her head and warming up a little. "This should still be fun though... ready when you are." She said, spreading her wings out as she looked forward to battling with her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:41 pm

"Well, then let's start." Aluria said eagerly.
She flew forward, looking to wrap her arms and wings around the succubus as her thigh slides up against Sekky's sex.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:44 pm

Sekky flew towards Aluria as well, locking hands with her, her wings locking with the angel's as well, and mirrored her move, sliding her thigh up against Aluria's sex as well, and would also try to lean in to suck on her neck as well.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:48 pm

Aluria let out a slight gasp as Sekky brought her lips to her neck. She tried to hook a leg behind one of the demoness's and push forward, wanting to trip Sekky to the ground with Aluria on top. If it works, she'll bring her mouth to Sekky's breast, licking around the nipple with teasing flicks of her tongue.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:52 pm

"Oop!" She gasped, falling onto her back, but she tried to grab the angel's shoulders and roll her over, grinning as she played with her. "You know.. it's really not the same though... Succubi depend on mortal life to persevere... you're just doing this by choice. I do my best to avoid killing them though." She explained to her while wrestling for dominance with her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:59 pm

"True....but most angels are unprepared when demons use erotic tactics against them. I however, fight fire with fire. And I control myself when I'm with a mortal, like you said, I don't need thier life force to live." Aluria replied. Then she gave Sekky a sultry smile. "However, they do leave with some fond memories...."
She rolled with Sekky, looking to use the extra momentum to keep rolling and keep the top position, her thigh finding Sekky's sex again as she tried to bend to Sekky's ear, her tongue licking around it's edge sinuously.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next