Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mina and Mina aftermath.

2 posters

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mina and Mina aftermath. - Page 4 Empty Re: Mina and Mina aftermath.

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:09 am

Vice needed no urging really to remove her fingers bringing them to Mina's waiting lips letting them slide in so she could taste her honey as much as she wanted. She then let out a sharp gasp feeling Mina's finger penetrate in to her moist sex which quickly turned in to a soft moan. Vice closed her eyes as she felt her small frame tremble at having Mina inside her like this she really couldn't do much else most of her body being taken up by her lover which is what she really wanted not minding it one bit.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:19 am

Mina looped her arm with Vice's, feeling eachothers' movements to the fullest. She bucked gently along with Vice's and her own strokes, keeping her posture forward so that with each thrust, her hardened nipples would tickle against Vice's smaller breasts. She would keep herself tauntingly close to Mina's face, not kissing her but simply watching her lovely face being engulfed by the sensations from her handiwork.

Despite her seeming to be in control, Mina's own pussy was drenched. The playful closeness she and Mina were going through was incredible, let alone her perfectly sweet touch as she stroked over her pussy with her talented fingertips.

"So good, baby," Mina sighed at her momentarily sightless lover. "I've never been touched like this before... not ever this good. God, I've touched myself a thousand times now, and you just touch it once and make me soooo fucking hot... I just want you inside me all niiiiight," Mina moaned noisily whenever Vice's strokes hit just right.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:27 am

Vice was quickly becoming drenched her body heating quicker than it had ever before it was like Mina was touching her all the right ways. Her nipples were hard little pebbles as they clipped her lovers nipples as they tickled up her breasts. Her fingers finally worked themselves deeper in to her sex no longer just rubbing her as she started working them in and out. Her sex began bucking harder in to Mina's fingers by this point as she was really starting get to off quickly. "Mina" she whispered out "stay in me all night and I'll stay inside you as long as you want me to." Unable to resist any longer she brought her mouth up to Mina's wanting to taste her lips again.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:37 am

"Oh Mina..." she gushed. "I glomf!" She was cut off by Vice's suddenly assertive kiss, locking their bodies together. It caught Mina offguard, making her stumble back while still holding the kiss. They fell on the bed, Mina Vice on top of Oates. Their breasts squashed near flat between eachother, their hard nipples pressed together tightly. What saliva fell from their locked lips dripped over Mina's neck and tickled its way down her chest. She didn't know Vice could be so assertive, but she was rapidly riled up by the notion.

Mina felt the heat and wetness of their matched womanhoods turning her pubic hair into a practical rainforest, with Vice dripping onto her. Seizing the opportunity, Mina tangled her legs around Vice's to brace herself and began to wiggle side to side, teasing her lower region against Vice's. Fighting for breath through her nose, she'll hastily untie her hair bun and throw the bindings aside in frustration.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:42 am

Vice let out a moan in to Mina's mouth she hadn't planned to topple her over but she was so caught up in the action she hardly noticed. Her eyes widened though as she could feel her lower area being teased by Mina's wiggling body which quickly rolled Vice on to her back putting Mina back on top. Her sex was so wet from her juices but was now getting even more wet with her lovers juices. She broke the kiss trying to breath in to get some air back her world spinning as lust and euphoria rocked her. She looked up at her "Mina" she moaned now seeing her with her hair down for the first time.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:57 am

The red locks dangled around her cheeks, sticking a bit where the sweat was heaviest. She kept it in silky condition, particularly for a girl with an aggressive streak and little to no fashion sense.

"It's a mess... I know..." she gasped, smiling distantly amidst the flood of sensations. She spread her legs a bit, leaning close to Vice from above to press their hot sex organs together. She cooed softly, but started to grind slowly against her. Her breasts bounced beneath her as she looked warmly down at Vice, her violet hair splashed out across the sheets.

"I wanted to say before... nng... Mina... I'll stay in youuuu all night..." Mina fought with her words through her slowly mounting arousal and fighting for air and moisture in her mouth that seemed to be accumulating between her legs instead. Soft squishing sounds came from between the girls as their juicy lips connected repeatedly. Mina braced herself on Vice's breasts, planting her hands on them and kneading them furiously.

"I'll stay in you..." she gasped again. She could feel her clit stiffening rapidly now, her eyes widening and attempting seek out and guide it into Vice's own nub.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:05 am

"Mina" she whispered out softly now as her body shook feeling her sex press against her lovers she was glad to know that she was going to stay in her all night just as she wanted. She grind back against her as slurping noises could be heard as their juices intermingled with each others it was so perfect so hot it was overwhelming her senses. She then let out a sharp cry of pleasure as their clits rubbed together her body shaking as she was nearing her peak quickly. "O god Mina don't stop! Please don't!" she cried out looking up at her. Her body bucked suddenly against her as she let out a cry of pleasure as she hit her orgasm her juices squirting out in to her loves sex her body trembling and rocking.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:11 am

The grinding had been working her up rapidly, but this was perfect. Vice's juices splashing over her pussy as she bucked in a practical seizure of indulgence was too much to bear. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh MINA, YES! OH YEEEEEES!" Mina wailed noisily. She threw her head back, letting her orgasm squirt her own love juices against Vice's own pulsing pussy.

She collapsed in a heap at an angle on top of Vice, crotches still aligned but with her head lying next to hers, Mina's left breast aligning with Vice's own left. Mina panted, eyes wide and excited as she shuddered uncontrollably just by remembering the lingering sensation. "Oh my god.. I can feel your heart hammering through my tits," she said, giggling absentmindedly.

She gratefully kissed over Vice's neck and cheeks.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:17 am

Mina laid there breathing heavily she was spent after that her body was shuddering uncontrollably as she felt Mina's juices mixing with her own it was amazing. She was flushed a bright red as her lover collapsed on top of her in a sweaty sticky mess which felt so great at that moment. She giggled as Mina started kissing her neck again "yeah I know it feels like its about to beat out from my chest. That was amazing it was fantastic it was the best thing I have had happen ever in my life." She blushed brightly at her comment feeling so embarrassed that she had just said that "I....um" she closed her eyes "that's embarrassing."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:27 am

"It shouldn't be..." Mina sighed contently, wiping a few amazed tears from her eyes and kissing her ear sweetly. "This is..."

She wriggled up close to Vice, wrapping her arms around her neck and lying her head next to hers.

She thought "I... I know I'm kinda headstrong and I can think too much for my own good sometimes and I know I'm kinda silly sometimes and you're like, REALLY cute and holy-crap sweet and I was just wrestling you about an hour ago and I bit your nipple during our first meeting and I'm probably really overreacting here..."

And so on. But she managed to keep that in her head thanks to the serene warmth that Vice's lovemaking had filled her with.

"When you said if I was in you all night long, you'd be in as long as I wanted... I wanted to say..."

Emotions once again being Mina's enemy, she somehow found a shade redder than her post-orgasm shade. "I really think I might want you inside me forever... if you get me..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next