Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:48 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:40 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, Gadot, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Ninja And Her Mistress (for Raiye)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Ninja And Her Mistress (for Raiye) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Ninja And Her Mistress (for Raiye)

Post by Yatori Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:04 am

Yatori's appreciative gaze followed Zasashi's hands. "I never tire of watching you strip and stand nude before me, Zasashi," she murmured. "You are simply too sexy for words."

She blinked, realizing that the kunoichi was no longer standing in front of her. The mafiosi let out a small gasp of surprise as she felt Zasashi's arms imprison her torso and the latter's breasts press into her back as part of the full nelson hold. "Fast!" she half-praised, half-swore, still too surprised to begin resisting.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

A Ninja And Her Mistress (for Raiye) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Ninja And Her Mistress (for Raiye)

Post by Cirno Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:59 pm

With the element of surprise and the fact that she managed to trap Yatori between her arms, there was little time the kunoichi needed to spring her next trap. All she had to do was fight Yatori on her own grounds and with that, tried to become a little more sexual. She leant in to gently lick Yatori's ears before whispering in it. " I'm going to make you mine, Yatori.. Like you always should have been. "

With no time for Yatori to react, Zasashi would her impressive strength, lifting Yatori clean off her feet, squeezing her waist as she lifted the mafiosi up high and higher before she leant backwards and brought Yatori back aswel, right over her body and showing off her flexbility by slammin Yatori down in a german suplex!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:25 pm

Yatori went stiff with surprise and then delight at hearing that determined voice of Zasashi's after so long a time. The last time she'd heard it was when they first met and fought. She'd always liked that tone of hers.

"Ahhh..." Lost in reverie, she seemed quite out of it, especially how she felt like she was floating, right until she hit the ground. "Ugh!" Yatori had gotten her head out of the way in time -she wouldn't have forgiven herself if she let herself get knocked out so early in this match!- but her shoulders had been sunk into the ground and her legs flopped down to dangle before her body. The wincing Yatori would only kick out of the pin after enough time to suffice for a two-count if Zasashi counted.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:23 pm

It was never Zasashi's plan to go for a pin, or anything like that. Instead she released Yatori and jumped up over her, a rather perfect backflip before she did a few hand stands further back to create the distance between them, landing in a perfect crouched position infront of the Mafiosi and carefully inspected her to see if she would rise to the challenge once more.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:42 am

It thrilled Yatori to see how fast and agile her Zasashi was. "Ahhh... you're so fast..." She rose from the ground with a hungry grin. "Faster, Zasashi," she uttered as she ran towards the ninja at her best speed to try and catch her in a bearhug. "Faster!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:41 am

Zasashi was a patient stalker, waiting for Yatori to get back up, who was challenging her to be even faster before she ran towards the Kunoichi, who was still waiting for the perfect oppurtunity. Just when Yatori was about to hit her mark on Zasashi, did the Kunoichi jump forward and high, right to Yatori's face and brought her legs over the Mafiosi's shoulders, using her weight to bring Yatori down but it resulting to Zasashi standing on her feet with Yatori's head stuck between her inner thighs, her face mashed against Zasashi's crotch and if it wasn't enough, Zasashi's hands were in Yatori's hair to push her face deeper into her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:55 am

Yatori went "Mmmppphhh!" as she ran face first into Zasashi's crotch. Unable to pull her head free of those crushing thighs and forceful hands, she continued to grasp the kunoichi's legs to help support her arched body. Her run had left her short of breath, so she had but little time to counterattack. Her method of attack was predictable: Yatori began thrusting her tongue into Zasashi's pussy as quickly as she could. She knew her bodyguard's sexy body, and intended to take advantage of that knowledge.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:55 am

While those usual moans from Zasashi were easily identified, she had planned for Yatori to do that, leaning forward so she could bring Yatori's head upon the ground and with the kunoichi taking a seat on her glorious throne that was Yatori's face, she did little to cover herself up or be embarassed.

" Mm.. Are you sure that is what you want to do, Yatori? " She spoke without using any kind of graceful or respectful name infront of it. It seemed Zasashi had changed from her usual shy self, to a confident sexual kunoichi that Yatori had wanted her to be, she knew that Yatori secretly longed for Zasashi to take control and that was all she needed to know. She just had to wait for the perfect moment to show it to her but her training wasn't that much done to show how many holds she possessed.

" You're enjoying yourself too much, Yatori... You can please you kunoichi a other way.. By offering your tender pussy! " With a quick motion she turned and sat upon Yatori's face again but this time she could use her arms to reach out and grab Yatori by the legs and pulling them under her armpits to force the mafiosi to fold her body up in half, the only thing that prevented Yatori from seeing what Zasashi was up to was the kunoichi's rear she so gracefully wiggled in her face, leaning down to blow cold air into Yatori's pussy.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:38 pm

Yatori's tongue was slowed and even briefly stilled by how different Zasashi felt. Oh, yes, this was a different kunoichi seated upon her face, all right, a confident and sexy kunoichi, the one she wanted to control and be controlled by. "I want you this way, Zasashi," she groaned, pulling her tongue out. "I want you..."

Moaning some more as Zasashi's ass twirled atop of her, the entranced mafiosi did not resist the kunoichi's next move. "Ooohhh... so cold..." Compared to her own warm breath or those of all her other partners, the cold breath was a welcome shock. "So wonderful," she shuddered in pleasure. "More... I want more of this, all of it... use all of your techniques, on me, use me as your practice dummy all day and all night..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:52 am

" Mmh... " Came from the kunoichi when she pulled away from Yatori's crotch, giving it a light kiss before she looked down at the face she covered, the mafiosi was actually quite adorable when she was being beaten but this was not all she had in store for her. " A ninja must please her mistress at all times.. This hold will bring back memories.. "

She reluctantly released Yatori, letting her rest on her back while te kunoichi stood up and collected Yatori's ankles. She then leant down and over Yatori's body, keeping herself crouched over her while she brought the girl's right leg over her shoulder and agains the side of her neck by using her shoulder, placing her sex directly upon the mafiosi's cute one. She then brought Yatori's other leg underneath her body so that the mafiosi could now close her legs. She used her right hand to keep Yatori's leg over her shoulder while her other hand was brought to the back of the mafiosi's head, forcing her to look up at Zasashi while she started to grind her crotch down upon her own. " The hold that brought us together.. " She moaned lowly, yet confidently.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next