Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 7 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (for TiefBlau)

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Lucy looked on and saw as Alessa began to rub her arm, and Lucy started to feel awful when Alessa brought up the fact that she held on to the finisher after Alessa tapped, her heart became heavy as she immediately began to move up again, to Alessa and even hugged her a little, "I-I'm really sorry....sorry...sorry...I didn't...I mean I....I'm sorry" Lucy said as she felt so bad about it now, and it hurt her to see Alessa in her mind, in so much pain as she thought about the move, at least she knew that no matter what she would try and stay friends with Aless, she meant too much for her now, even though she had a more friends than Alessa now, but Alessa was a special one to the little demon.

She moved away a little from the hug as she looked over Alessa, noticing in the hug that she had....a nice figure.....and she blushed a little more for hugging her now, she was looking up and down on her friend, she was quite a cute girl, first time that the little demon had noticed it, but when she heard that Alessa was okay with naming the finisher after her, and saw how Alessa seemed to try and look a bit cooler than usual, "Great!...Well I haven't gotten far when it comes to the name...I kinda wanted to maybe name it....something about well your last name...Mason right?....Mason breaker?.....It's going to be hard...But I am going to need your help to come up with a kick ass name....for a kick ass move." Lucy said as she would try and grab a hold of Alessa's arm and pry them of her hips.

"Sorry....it's just that....you looked a bit too...goofy" Lucy said with a little smile, as she looked up into Alessa's eyes again, "You've got really cool eyes!...they would fit really well with the coat I gave you..." Lucy said as she stared up, she was noticing that it was quite annoying to have to stare UP at Alessa all the time.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 7 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (for TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:47 am

"Ah...heh it's ok, it's fine. It's done with now and I'm over it." Alessa would say with her usual smile as she looked down at Lucy. She was a bit surprised at Lucy's action, knowing that she was the one who had started all the hugs between the two but now she was receiving one from Lucy instead. It made her quite happy, feeling as if she was even closer to her friend than she was just seconds ago. She couldn't have been feeling better after that as she flashed a bright smile down at her before she broke the hug.

Alessa would watch as Lucy stepped away from her a bit, not really noticing her looking her up and down as she kept the smile on her face. She would hear Lucy talking about the name of the move and she would nod her head a bit. "I like that a bit, it sounds cool...but how about...something liiike...Mason's Annihilation? You know like....it rhymes and stuff..." Alessa would say, a bit embarrassed at her suggestion, thinking it was a bit silly herself but in her head she thought it sounded cool.

As Lucy pulled Alessa's hands off her hips and said she looked goofy, Alessa would blush as she would clasp her hands together. "Heh umm..well I thought it looked cool. S-sorry about that." She would let out as she let out a nervous laugh with it before she heard her words about her eyes. "R-really? Heh..Y-yeah I looked in the mirror one day and I thought they looked pretty cool. I didn't really notice them that much either until then. Someone told me about it, called my red eyes. Made me look." Alessa would say, figuring it was normal that she didn't realize till recently.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:04 am

Lucy was glad that Alessa didn't seem to hold a grudge against her little torturing of Alessa in the first round of their match, she was so happy about it, as she thought she might have screwed things up by mentioning it, and she didn't want to screw up their friendship, she had to few people in her life to let any of them slip away, and Alessa was the first person she had ever really opened up to, more so than she had ever done to others, she did have other people now that she held close, but she didn't have anyone else that was like Alessa.

"Mason..Annihilation?...you sure?....how a bout the The Mason Nightmare ?..." Lucy said as she began to giggle a bit over the names they were coming up with, all of it was so fun, she usually named her finishers and such after demons, and she had lately named them of the great demonic serpent like creature known as the Leviathan, but now she was going to name one of her most dangerous and painful moves after her first friend, and she couldn't like it better.

"Don't be sorry...with the coat it might have looked cool....especially with your eyes.."
Lucy said as she smiled moving around to check all the corners of Alessa's red eyes, "I wish I had those eyes...mine used to creep people out when I was younger...and well some say they still do..." Lucy said as she continued to check Alessa's eyes out, staring into them with her own golden colored glittering eyes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:30 am

"Ummmmm...I do like that! That sounds scary and cool definitely!" Alessa would say with a smile as she nodded her head. She was excited about the conversation they were having, deciding the new name for Lucy's finisher. She wanted to counter that name with another one of her thoughts, but Alessa just had the one hit and after that she couldn't come up with anything else. However she would remain nodding, an overly happy smile on her face as she listened happily to Lucy.

"You think so??" Alessa would say in response to Lucy's continuing words about her eyes as she looked back at the girl. "N-no I wouldn't say that! I like your eyes too! They're nice and shiny!" Alessa would say as she looked back into Lucy's eyes as the girl moved around, staring into hers. She would say the same the girl was saying about her eyes back at her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:47 am

Lucy smirked a little as they seemed to have come to terms with a name, and a cool name at that, The Mason Nightmare, a move that would most likely take the world by storm, a move that would make Lucy famous as having one of the most painful holds in the world, and Alessa would be famous because of the name, nah...that wasn't what Lucy thought at all, besides Alessa was already famous now, " So then it is the Mason Nightmare that will wreck havoc upon all those who wants to face the Alpha demon then " Lucy said with a smile at Alessa, she was really beginning to warm up to the girl.

"Really....I mean I guess they are shiny....they have always been...but the color is strange isn't it...I mean you're eyes are just awesome...." Lucy said as she tried to stand on her tippy toes to get eye to eye with Alessa but it was still kinda hard, she was almost aligned with Alessa but still shorter, she cursed under her breath as she looked into her eyes.

"You know what would be cool A!..." Lucy would say she would continue being weirder than usual by being so fascinated by Alessa's eyes, "We should totally team up some time...you know try out a little tag team....I have never done anything like that...but I would like to try it out....and I mean who else to try it out with than with one half of the Tension champions" Lucy said as she went down to stand normal again, and began to to walk around Alessa, wondering what the girl would say.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:02 am

"Right! It'll strike fear into their hearts!" Alessa would say in an almost childishly excited voice, really getting into it as she heard Lucy's words. "I can't wait to see you beat someone with it." She would continue as she nodded her head, sure that no one could beat Lucy now that she had that in her arsenal. "It'll be like...a double team move almost. You'll be pulling it off but it's like...I'm in the move in name and stuff! It's really cool!" Alessa would say happily, nodding her head.

Hearing Lucy continue again about their eyes, she would scratch the back of her head, blushing slightly at the girl's words as she got on her tippy toes trying to look up close to her eyes. "W-well I like the colors of yours too though! I think it's cool how different they are, it really is! I don't think I would call it weird at all!" Alessa would say with a reassuring tone. She would see her cursing under her breath about her size a bit, causing Alessa to frown slightly, feeling a bit bad, but it still couldn't get rid of her happy feeling at the whole situation.

"Me and you teaming up?? Th-that would be awesome!" Alessa would say as Lucy walked around her. "I would love to team up with my good friend! That would be soo cool!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:28 am

Lucy giggled a little at how funny Alessa was to her, talking about the move, she liked the idea of having her friend alongside her when she kicked the ass of any opponent with her new super move, even if it was only in name, but she would sill carry Alessa with her anytime she used it, at least that was how she made out Alessa's words, she didn't feel so flustered when she was talking about wrestling with Alessa, or maybe she was finally warming up to the girl and getting used to this friendship thing with Alessa.

"You really think so?" Lucy said almost hopeful that she did, so many people in her life had hated her eyes, and thought that they were creepy or weird, and she liked to hear that someone liked them, but she was still a bit jealous at Alessa, she had cool eyes and she held a title now, and Lucy had....gotten a few wins and a lot stronger since her and Alessa last wrestled, and she managed to beat her before, " I just realized something...I haven't congratulated you yet!....so congratulation on winning the title...I was and awesome match!" Lucy said with a little smile on her face, wanting to show that she had kept a watchful eye on Alessa while she was doing her own things.

"Really glad that you would like that!..." Lucy said as she started to walk back in front of Alessa, and turn around, "I'm glad...also I got a tip for you...or a little chance to have some fun...at least a bit of my kind of fun some other day...maybe having a little spar with me someday" Lucy said as she giggle a little wondering if Alessa would agree to it both, before she would turn around and look at Alessa for a little while, " We need to do something else, something fun....right now right?...got any ideas"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:45 am

"Of course I think so! I wouldn't say that if I didn't!" Alessa would say with a smile as she would nod her head proudly at the fact that she felt that way about Lucy's eyes as well. She could tell her friend was interested in hers and that also made her a bit proud as well, not ever before getting such a compliment about them from anyone else. "Oh! Thanks! That was a reaaally fun match! Me and Dante really did our best out there, showed what it meant to be a tag team!"

"Your kind of fun?" Alessa would say, interested in finding out what the girl meant before she would nod her head. "Sure! I'd be up to find out what your kind of fun is! I'm sure it'll be great! And yeah we could definitely spar anytime, would be a great spar doing it with you!" Alessa would say as she would happily nod her head, looking forward to the things she could do with her friend as she spoke. "Ummm..as for what we can do now..I uh...didn't really plan after this heh...I just wanted to get you here to my favorite place to hang out and, I didn't think to think ahead I guess...soo we can do whatever you want if you have something in mind!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:11 am

Lucy continued to smile as Alessa was really making her happy now, that someone liked her eyes were just awesome, and she who had always been alone in liking them, or so she had thought, there was some things she wanted to take up with Alessa, but those could wait for another time, she nodded a little as Alessa talked about her tag match, and yes it was a really cool match, and she wondered if she and Alessa could a match that awesome as as tag team.

Lucy looked on a little as she heard Alessa say her kind of fun....what she actually meant was that sparring and such were her kind of fun, but well...she could think of something else...maybe....depending on what Alessa would like.

Lucy quickly stepped in and raised a fist up to Alessa, "fist bump....this was pretty awesome...thanks A!" Lucy would say as she smiled and gave Alessa a nod, she felt pretty damn good about today, and she felt that she could bring some more fun over the day, "Come on A!...I know what we can do now, hand me the keys!" Lucy said as she would being to walk down towards the parking lot and take Alessa to a place to celebrate a fun day, with her friend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:20 am

"Huh? O-oh! No problem! It was fun!" Alessa would say as she would bump fists with Lucy after staring at her risen up fist for quite some time, wondering what to do. She would nod her head with the girl, knowing that the day couldn't have turned out any better for her and Lucy was definitely a friend that Alessa wanted to stick around with for as long as she could. She just had this cool aura to her Alessa felt. She had never met anyone quite like her and it really got her going.

"Oh? You have some place too! Awesome!" Alessa would say happily as she would fish into her pockets before grabbing the keys and tossing them to Lucy, excited to find out where she would take them. "I can't wait! I'm sure you thought up something really cool! If anything really fun as well! Wh-where is it? Where are we going??" Alessa would say, getting a bit anxious and overly excited as she looked on in anticipation to Lucy's words.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 7 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next