by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (for TiefBlau)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:12 pm

Lucy sat there a moment collecting herself before saying "Y..yeah..just remember....you break it...i..i break you? " Lucy said with a bit of a joking smile at the end, when she actually was quite serious, "Go ahead...start her up" Lucy said with a nod towards Alessa, still wondering where they were going to go and what they were going to do.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (for TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Alessa lets out a little laugh at Lucy's words, but then she stops as she stares at the girl for a second, wondering if she was actually serious. She blinked a few times before shaking her head when Lucy says her next words, giving her to go to start the car up. "Huh? Oh u-uhhh r-r-right." Alessa lets out as she buckles herself up and sticks the key in the ignition, turning it to start it up.

"Wwow" Alessa lets out as she hears the engine start up. It was a vintage sound and Alessa nodded her head as she heard it, quite enjoying it, but not really sure what the sound actually said about the car. "O-ok sooo, we're gonna go to one of my favorite places around here. It'll be lots of fun for sure." Alessa says, her smile coming back as she steps on the gas, starting to head off towards their destination.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:41 am

Lucy was still a bit nervous about someone else driving her car....but would she really be serious about hurting Alessa if she damaged her beloved car....maybe? she buckled up as she heard the soothing rumbling of the engine, it calmed her down a bit and made her relax, as she would open the glove compartment and take out a CD case, she opened it up and took out the CD, she then inserted the CD player, and pressed play.....and out of the speakers sounded [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h44LIiaZhHE:2jbwafy3]Back in Black by AC/DC[/url:2jbwafy3]

"Great can't wait" Lucy said as she seemed to have calmed down a bit, first from Alessas being quite kind towards her and the second reason begin to rumbling of her beloved car's engine and thirdly and finally the sound of AC/DC or any good rock for that matter, all of these things together made her forget her troubles and decided to have some fun, "Come one Alessa let her rip!" as she suggested to Alessa to let the car loose, and allowing the car to speed it's way to their destination, maybe she let go of her worries a bit to much....

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:35 pm

As they began to take off, Alessa would notice Lucy's calming as she placed the CD into the player. She heard the speakers start up as the AC/DC song began to play. Alessa's eyes widened a bit at the sound, surprised at it at first, but afterwards she couldn't help but tap her fingers against the steering wheel to the music. With Alessa's attitude, one wouldn't say that she had a particular appreciation for music, but anything that'll get her going she would listen to and enjoy. The song that was playing through the speakers was enjoyable and it was clear that she was going with it just as much.

As she heard Lucy's words, she glanced over at her quickly before putting her eyes back on the road. As she was told to rev it up more, she gripped the wheel a bit nervously before nodding her head. "Ok! L-let's go then!" Alessa says before she steps harder on the gas, the car speeding down the streets as the music blared through the speakers. A big smile appeared back on Alessa's face as she seemed to be having quite the time with her new friend.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:50 pm

Lucy sat back a bit relax, listening to the purring of her baby, her beloved car, and listening to one of her favorite rock groups, she glanced over to Alessa from time to time, seeing that Alessa seemed to enjoy herself, Lucy would let out a very very slight giggle, before she turned to her friend, "How do you like her?" She asked as she turned down the music a bit, "She a real beauty, ain't she" Lucy said with a smile on her face, Lucy rarely smiled, sure she smirked and sometimes grinned but smile wasn't really her thing, but something about being in the beloved car and being in it with her well...first real friends was just such a good feeling.

But Lucy still couldn't help but wonder where Alessa was taking her and what she had planned for the two, Lucy really didn't know Alessa too well, which made her question her choice of letting Alessa drive yet again, but she calmed down when she thought about Alessa as a friend, "Hey A...where are we going?" Lucy finally let out.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:07 pm

"Uw-wha? Uhm uhh It's real nice." Alessa would let out as Lucy's question startled her a bit. She seemingly was so intensely focused on the road and enjoying herself that the sudden sound of the girl's voice caught her a bit off guard. "Yeaaah..it's a really cool car. I love it." Alessa would say with a smile as she kept her eyes on the road, making sure she didn't make any wrong turns or bad mistakes. She knew that Lucy barely knew her and she wanted to make a good impression towards her friend, wanting to make it perfect.

"Where are we going? Well uhm" Alessa lets out with a bit of a nervous laugh. Thinking to herself she realizes the place she was headed might not be the best in the fact that she wasn't sure if Lucy would enjoy it. "Weeeell..I..wanted to go to the park...the..swings?" Alessa would say as she kept her nervous smile on her face, keeping her eyes on the road but frequently glancing over at Lucy to see her reaction.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Lucy smiled as Alessa seemed to agree with her on that the car was just awesome, Lucy couldn't help but be glee full whenever she was inside her baby, and she just felt at home in it, more than any where else, and so far Alessa was treating her nicely, Lucy really didn't know a lot of people in Japan, actually the only one she kinda knew was Alessa.

As Alessa spoke, Lucy could tell she was quite nervous about what she was saying, and then it came, Lucy raised and eyebrow as Alessa told her they were going to the park * for the swings * Lucy raised and eyebrow and stared at Alessa for quite while, first she wondered if Alessa was making fun of her or something, like implying she was a kid and they would play with the swings because Lucy is short and well a Kawaii, "Ehmm....hummm....huh?" Lucy really didn't know how to respond to that, she could get angry, she could make fun of Alessa but, to what point, that wasn't the way one should treat friends, "Well....ehm...can I ask ....Why the Swings?" Lucy asked with a very slight bit of anger in her tone, still thinking that she was being mocked for her size.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:37 pm

As Alessa kept her glances over at Lucy, she could notice her eyebrow raising a bit. She could tell right away it wasn't a good sign and was backtracking in her mind, trying to figure out something else for the two to do, panicking a bit as she thought that Lucy might look down on her a bit for her choice of destination. She knew herself that that sort of place was a quite childish suggestion. Most people her age wouldn't be thinking of something like that for their first choice of hanging out, but Alessa figured she would try seeing what Lucy would think of such a place.

Hearing the girl's words in her reaction, it confirmed her slight anger at Alessa's suggestion. Alessa looked back and forth from Lucy and the road constantly as she fumbled for what to say. "u-uuuuh w-w-well..I um...I like it...I--I-If you don't th-then w-we can so something else! We don't have to I just...thought you might like it too." Alessa would say, still fishing for the right explanation.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:52 pm

Lucy kept staring at Alessa all the time, her words would have made things worse if it wasn't for the way she said it, she fumbled around so much that Lucy couldn't help but giggle, Lucy patted Alessa shoulder very lightly, "Your really a weird one aren't you" Lucy said as she sat herself back comfortably, "I though you were mocking me because of my size!....but I guess I was wrong " Lucy said as she smiled a little, she dug through her memories a little and realized that she had never been to the park before, she never had many friends and her parents never took her there, not even Jack had taken her to the park.

"Fine!.." Lucy said pouting a little, but actually she wondered what it would be like, "I'll come along to the park" Lucy never liked showing anything else than the though side, but inside she was actually a tad bit happy and excited.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:21 pm

Alessa would blush a bit as Lucy called her weird. She knew that's how most people viewed her but she always thought that if liking the things that she liked was being weird, then she didn't really mind it at all. She was still a kid at heart as most people who hang around with her would realize, and she wanted to enjoy every last second of it that she could. Hearing Lucy's next words, she tilted her head before shaking it right after. "N-n-no of course not! I wouldn't do something like that. It's just...something I like to do." Alessa would say, not being able to hide her slight embarrassment.

As she heard Lucy's approval though, her eyes lit up. She smiled wide again as the excitement in her grew. "R-really?? Awesome! Alright we should be there any minute now then! It's gonna be sooo much fun!" Alessa would exclaim happily as the car continued to head to their destination.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next