Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 4 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (for TiefBlau)

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Lucy was thinking about all the things Alessa was mentioning, so many different types of games, and Lucy had barley played any game at all, and Alessa was playing all kinds of them, she wondered if she should ask Alessa bit about games, or ask her if they could ever play any games, but she wasn't sure how to approach this conversation, she wondered and wondered how to ask.

As Alessa pulled into the parking lot and parked, Lucy still sat there, wondering how to ask, "A!?" Lucy called for Alessa with her little nickname for her, but she said nothing more, as she stepped out of the car, what to say, how to say it, had she missed the opportunity, AAGH....I'll just go for it , Lucy thought to herself before she spoke up "A...about games...are they f-fun?" Lucy asked as she began to looked at Alessa, and then began to walk away, before she remembered she didn't know her way around this park, "Where are the Swings ?" Lucy asked as she looked over towards Alessa.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 4 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (for TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:49 pm

"Huh? What's up?" Alessa would say as she would hear Lucy call to her by her nickname. She would look over to her a couple times, but would get no response. Tilting her head a bit, she would shrug her shoulders before pulling into the parking lot. Stepping out of the car, Alessa breathes out a sigh of relief, being able to get to their destination without ruining Lucy's car in any noticeable way. She honestly didn't want to find out how the girl would react if she had messed with it and now that they arrived safely, Alessa couldn't help but feel relieved.

As they stepped out, Alessa would hear Lucy's question before watching her begin to walk. She would catch up to her quickly and nod her head happily. "Of course they are! I wouldn't be talking about them if they weren't! There's so many you can play too! So many different kinds!" Alessa would say before she would look around. The park seemed to be quite empty today, which Alessa was a bit disappointed about but she decided it was fine either way. As she heard Lucy's next question, she would point over to where the swings were.

"Over there! Come on let's go!" Alessa would say as she would try to grab onto Lucy's wrist before running towards them.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Lucy smiled a bit, as Alessa talked to her about the games, "C-can I try some game some time?" Lucy mumbled with a bit of a blush on her face, she didn't even know if Alessa would hear her, and maybe it would be better if she didn't Lucy didn't like being this way with anyone.

As Alessa took hold of Lucy's wrists and ran off towards the swings, pulling Lucy along with her, "H-Hey!....aah! take it easy A!" Lucy shouted out as she was pulled along, Lucy wasn't sure of why Alessa was so incredibly happy, she smiled a bit as Alessa was a lot more childish than she though she could be.

When they came to the swing Lucy would just stand there, a bit unsure about what to do as she had never been on swings before, "Hey A?....can I ask you...what games do you think I would find fun" she asked as she stood there before the swings, not really sure what to do with the swings, but she slowly went and sat herself down on a swing, very uneasy as she almost fell backwards, she blushed even more because of this little mishap.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:32 am

"Of course! We'll play all sorts of games together! It'll be really fun!" Alessa says with her face still giving off a large brightness, her happiness showing through in a big way. She never thought that her friendship with Lucy would turn out this good, but hearing the girl's will to play the games that she played would excite her quite a bit.

As Alessa pulled Lucy along with her, she almost completely ignored the girl's words, feeling as if she was going at just a fine pace. She couldn't contain her excitement and wanted to get to the swings as soon as possible to enjoy her time with her now good friend even more. It didn't take them long with the speed Alessa was going at to reach the swings.

As the two reached the swings, Alessa would motion to jump on one but stopped when she heard Lucy's words. "Which games? Hmmm..that's a tough question. There's so many I don't know if I can tell which would be best for you. I thiink you should just try them all with me. All the ones I have! We can play for as long as we want to!" Alessa would say, smiling at Lucy as she nodded her head. She would watch as the girl sat herself down on the swing, almost falling backwards which caused Alessa to let out a little giggle.

"I~ can tell you aren't used to them. Just hold onto the chains aand kick your legs out, swinging them back and forth. Like this!" Alessa would say before jumping onto the swing beside her, using the ground to kick off a bit before she began to swing back and forth. "Come on! Try it!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:38 am

Lucy smiled a little as Alessa told her, that she was basically going to introduce her to the world of games, she almost couldn't wait, she was kinda excited, she had only played about one or two games in her life, and she kinda liked them, she wondered over if they were the best or the worst.

"Ehmm....sure I guess we can..." Lucy said in response to Alessa as she was pulled along towards the swings, she was almost about to punch Alessa or something because she didn't slow down on anything, as she pulled on the little redheaded kawaii demon, but they made their way on the swings without Lucy having to punch her only friend.

she blushed deep dark crimson as she heard Alessa giggling..."W-What!?" Lucy shouted out in a very flusstered voice as she held herself up on the swing with her hands, she kicked around a little with her legs but she really didn't do it right, so instead of swinging she kinda rocked back and forth a bit, "What...I DON'T GET THIS....!!!" Lucy shouted out a she cheeks were as red they could be, frustrated over the fact that she couldn't swing herself.....and that she was showing herself like this to Alessa.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:33 pm

"Good! It'll be so much fun!" Alessa says, furthering her excitement before the two were on the swings. As she demonstrated her methods of swinging to her, she would watch as Lucy was having trouble. She got a bit nervous as it seemed like the girl began to flip out about not being able to maneuver it like Alessa was.

"U-ummm. W-wait hold on a second hold on." Alessa would say before she would jump off the swing she was on before she would shake her head, walking over to her swing. "N-no no, that's now how you do it. You have to kick both at the same time with your swing. H...here let me give you a start alright?" Alessa would say before nodding her head and walking behind Lucy.

She would grab onto the chains of her swing and take a few steps backwards, trying to get her up in the air a bit. "Hold on tight! You're gonna love it!" Alessa would say before giving Lucy a good push on the swing, trying to get her going.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:50 pm

Lucy blushed wildly as she was making a fool out of herself in front of Alessa, she had no idea how to swing, she had never done this before and all it was doing for her was making her mad, and now she was pouting a little.

"W-what...I can do it myself" Lucy said in a pouted voice, "What are you doing....I don't understand this at all !" she shouted out as Alessa walked herself towards Lucy.

Lucy looked over at Alessa as she moved over behind her, "W-wait...w-what are you doing?" Lucy said as she Alessa grabbed a hold of the chains and pulled her back, Lucy felt really worried, it almost felt as if she was going to fall of the swing, "N-no no...Woah!" Lucy said as Alessa let go of the swing and shove Lucy, and thus she began to swing, "Woah!...no....aagh!....this..this" Lucy let out as she was swinging back and forth, blood rushing around in her body from excitement, it was really fun and terrifying for her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:26 pm

"Come on, don't be shy! I can help you! Trust me I knoow how to do it!" Alessa would say with a smile as she would pull the swing and Lucy back. She was excited to help the girl out to help her have the same amount of fun that she was having. She wanted to share the times with her friend as best as she could.

"Relaax relax! Just watch!" Alessa would say before she would push Lucy on the swing, getting her going. She would step backwards a few steps before crossing her arms, nodding her head at her work. She felt genuinely proud of being able to help out Lucy, feeling like she's accomplished a great thing. "Isn't it fun? What do you think? You wanna keep going? I can keep pushing you if you need the help still?" Alessa would say, watching Lucy carefully as she did.

Last edited by 1905 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Lucy was almost terrified over the swing, she hated flying around in the ring, and being slammed down into things, she cursed under her breath at how scared she was, but she still couldn't deny the fact that this was pretty damn fun, swinging back and forth, as she held on furiously onto the chains of the swing, to not fall down.

She smiled a little even tough she was still scared as hell, "No...it's scary and I fell like I am going to fall !" Lucy shouted out as her cheeks flared up red yet again, but she began to kick out her legs together and soon got the hang of how to do it, she laughed a little as she really couldn't deny that it was fun and that she enjoyed it, but it was scary nonetheless.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Alessa would watch Lucy's expression as she swung back and forth. She saw the girl's smile and heard her laughter, but her words were a completely different thing. They confused Alessa to no end. She knew the girl had to be having fun, to her it was inconceivable to have anything BUT fun on the swings, something that Alessa enjoyed quite a bit. She would watch her for a few more seconds before tilting her head.

"Do you....want to get off then? I can stop you if you really want to?" Alessa would say with a bit of a confused tone. She didn't know what to say or do for the girl, wanting her to enjoy her time, but she didn't want her to be afraid either.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 4 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next