Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 11:39 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 9:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, Cosmos, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lucy Garner VS. Cerbera

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Lucy Garner VS. Cerbera - Page 10 Empty Re: Lucy Garner VS. Cerbera

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:12 pm

Lucy felt exhilarated by Cerbera, the touch they shared was unlike anything Lucy had felt before, her hand was placed on Cerbera's crotch and slowly and softly begin to rub against her clothes covered crotch as she would also twirl her tongue around in Cerbera's mouth, Lucy's other hand that was playing around with Cerbera's hair would move away and make it's way down slowly towards her face and gently place her palm against her 'sisters' cheek.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:42 pm

When Lucy started to caress her crotch, Cerbera's body automatically archeed up against her, letting out a soft muffled moan within her ' sister's ' mouth, eyes closing shut and cheeks burning red of embarassment. Cerbera leaned her cheek against Lucy's hand, rubbing against it like a kitten wanting to pet itsself.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:02 pm

Lucy eyes opened softly as Cerbera rubbed the side of her head against her palm, Lucy did what she thought Cerbera wanted and began stroking her hand up and down, petting Cebera, Lucy continued rubbing Cerbera's crotch a while, before she broke the lip lock, "Since you have been such a good sister, I want to ask you something.....do you want to be on top?" Lucy said as she would stroke Cerbera's face, but stopped rubbing her crotch.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:27 am

Cerbera breathed loudly for air, as if she had completely lost all of it during the kiss, her face was bright red from embarassment of the kiss aswell as her crotch getting caressed, once again leaning against Lucy's stroking hand while a whisper came from her. " I.. Don't know.. I never do... Things like these.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:36 am

Lucy smirked at her cute 'sister' as she moved in and gave her a light kiss on the cheek, "Come on...sis...do what...you want..." Lucy said as she took hold of her 'sister and rolled them around so Cerbera was on top, Lucy laid there starring deeply into Cerbera's eyes with her own golden eyes that seemed to shine brightly from this angle, her hand still went back to lightly rub her palm against Cerbera's crotch again, as her other hand stroked her cheek, "It's your turn...to...have some...fun..Sister"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:44 am

While Cerbera was certainly a newbie when it came to this kind of position. ( Despite having interacted with Ofelia on numerous occasions. ) She could not help but wonder what would happen if she would experiment. " Then.. I hope that my darling sister is flexible.. " With that said, she sat up and shuffled backwards, lifting one of Lucy's legs up and over her shoulder before she pulled Lucy up to sit against her, purposely pressing their crotches together as a result and leaned in to kiss Lucy gently. " Do you like this position..? It's called.. Sisterly love.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:05 am

Lucy smirked as Cerbera told her that she hoped she was flexible, " I'm as flexible as one can be...Sister" Lucy said as Cerbera shuffled backwards, and lifted her leg over Cerbera's shoulder, she was pulled up to sit against her 'sister' , she felt Cerbera's croth pressed against her, and it resulted in Lucy letting out a soft moan, before Cerbera leaned in to kiss her, she took the kiss, "I like it Sister....I like it almost as much as I like you...." Lucy said with a sweet voice, as one hand would try and find it's way to her cheek to stroke her palm across it, petting her 'sister' in approval of what she did, as her other arm would trail to Cerbera's chest and and slowly place her palm against Cerbera's breast.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10