Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 5:39 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lucy Garner VS. Cerbera

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lucy Garner VS. Cerbera - Page 3 Empty Re: Lucy Garner VS. Cerbera

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:48 am

Lucy stood looking over Cerbera as she used the ropes to get up, "Awwh, did i hurt you" Lucy taunted "Should i go eAAaagh" she was interrupted by Cerbera´s spear, she had underestimated her opponent and seemingly forgotten about her opponent´s speed, as she took a powerful blow to her stomach and was brought down on her back.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:56 pm

Cerbera was going to return the favor to Lucy, she knew now just how dangerous she was with submission holds, she she had to weaken her in any sort of way. Cerbera came with a quick solution, quickly moving up and took a hold of Lucy's right arm, holding it against her body before she tried to wrap her legs around the arm and position herself at the side of Lucy's body for a arm lock attempt.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:28 pm

Lucy winced and groaned as Cerbera put her arm in between her legs and placed her in the arm lock, she struggle around a bit as pain trickled through her arm, Cerbera´s legs were quite strong, she didn't think she could pry them apart.

But Lucy knew one way to get out holds similar to this, when it comes to scissor holds like this there was one sure fire way to escape, even though it was a variation of a scissor hold to make a arm- lock she knew a way to get out of it, Lucy took her free hand a would push and press hard against the back of Cerbera´s knee, attempting to force her knee to bend, loosening the hold, giving her and opportunity to try and snake her trapped arm away.

If it worked Lucy would roll quickly into position of her dopplegangers feet, she would place a foot on one to keep it down and grab a hold of the other one by the ankle and begin to twist and turn on it in a ankle lock, "Look....it´s admirable of you trying to beat me at my game, but you can´t, i doubt you could even beat me if you fought in you own style." She mocked Cerbera as she continued the hold.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:27 pm

Cerbera was not going to allow Lucy to gain the upperhand again after she had effectively annuled her hold. Perhaps the girl was right, maybe she just had to kick it up a notch and show the girl just how lethal her real style was. Off course, if Lucy was going to hurt her ankle, it would mean less power for her, so she quickly tried to yank the leg that was stood upon back to try and unbalance the girl and make her fall, having no ability to sit up and punch her, she would just have to rely on fierce retaliation.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:34 am

Lucy quickly let go of Cerbera´s leg, not wanting to be taken down again, stepping back as she got into a grappling stance, "Scared of a ankle lock, sis" she said, giving Cerbera a nick name, as they where so alike she felt she deserved a nickname, as she would then move in move in toward her doppleganger and attempt to take her down onto her back and and try and take a hold of her legs and wrap them up and place them with her own legs in a figure four leg lock.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:01 am

Cerbera flipped upon her feet with quite an amount of agility, she knew she had to be serious now, thinking of a way to attack Lucy but then reminded herself that she was facing a wrestler, and those usually tend to come at her, giving her a counter active situation whenever they would and Lucy was certainly one of them. Cerbera knew she had to up her game, just to show Lucy who she's dealing with though her head tilted to the side when she was called ' sis '

" Sis..? Well I suppose.. "

Then as Lucy charged at her and tried to take her down, Cerbera crouched low and suddenly leaped to the side, barely avoiding Lucy's take down and quickly twisted her body to the side, shooting her foot out straight towards Lucy's cheek.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Lucy wondered a bit at Cerbera´s reaction from being called 'sis' , this girl confused Lucy quite a bit, what did she mean with ' Well i suppose..' , Lucy was getting quite frustrated with this doppleganger as her attempts at confusing her and playing mind games with her failed and made she herself confused instead.

All this threw her off quite a bit as she barley noticed how she failed to tackle her down to the ground and Cerbera ducked away from her, suddenly pain shot through Lucy´s face as Cerbera managed to send a kick right at her cheek, forcing her up to a standing point again and even forcing her on the tiptoes as she staggered back a few steps.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Cerbera saw a new opening to attack Lucy from, her eyes narrowed as she examined her. " I have.. A Good lucking sister then. " She then quickly spun her body a full 180 degrees, extending the same leg out and went low at the last second, trying to sweep her leg straight against the back of Lucy's ankles.

While Cerbera had a excellent target of the back of the girl's head, she wanted to play with Lucy a little more, wanting to chip away at her ego of thinking she could beat her and make her submit to Cerbera's skill.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Lucy wanted to answer with a insult or something, but she didn't have time to, as her doppleganger sweep her legs away, making her fall down on her butt as she placed her hand down preventing herself from falling flat on her back, as she quickly try and and throw her self to one side as she aimed to shoot a quick kick against Cerbera in retaliation, "finally want to play for real, huh..sis ? " Lucy retorted at Cerbera as she attempted to hit her with her own kick.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Cerbera's composure was swift, she managed to ' dance ' her way back onto both feet and face Lucy, but the quick kick of her opponent managed to hit her, forced Cerbera to stumble away from Lucy and regain a stance she could fight with, it seemed Cerbera was a little more talkative with Lucy then with other opponents. " Though I cannot make you cry in pain or pleasure in submission holds like I wanted to.. You just have to settle with the pain I bring.. "

She then charged towards Lucy with her speed, trying to get in close and slam her knee into Lucy's stomach. " I'll just have to dominate you later.. But atleast you got the chance to do so now with your submissions. You'd need it. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down