by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, Scourger X, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Black Widow/Vanessa Zimmermann

3 posters

Go down

Black Widow/Vanessa Zimmermann Empty Black Widow/Vanessa Zimmermann

Post by amazonwrestleramy Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:20 am

Ring name - Black Widow
Real name - Vanessa Zimmermann
Height: 6' 6''
Weight: 209 lbs.
Hometown: Hanover, Germany
Favorite finisher: Web Dance
Fighting Style: normal and sexual dance Wrestling
Personalty: in ring : mean and down right determent to prove wrestling is a woman's sport.
Out of the ring: easy going, one of the girls, easy to piss off, and still thinks its funny that males want to wrestle in a woman's sport

Picture - Black Widow/Vanessa Zimmermann 8a00b27dce590edd9f51360c80518539.jpg

Moves
-------------
Jaw Punch - hard punch to the opponents jaw

Sky Uppercut - jumping uppercut

Head Crush- wraps hands and fingers around opponents head and trys to crush opponents head also works on lower male head

Low Knee Thrust - knee to the groan, chest, or head

Dangerous Scissors - wraps legs around opponents neck and doesn't let go in till she brakes there neck or they passes out.

Strong Fist Dive - running fist to the face or stomach

Butt Bump - rams butt into opponent

Double Jump Kick - opponent in corner she runs up opponent body with her foot hitting under there chin as she flips in the air but as she flips she kicks out both feet at opponent face or body

Slide Kick - runs at opponent and dose a baseball side with one foot aimed at opponents foot and other at there knee

Scissors to ether head, body, or to weaken a body part. Like a arm, or leg

Back Body Drop

Breast, ass, crotch smothers

Finishers
----------
Frankenstein slam - like cammys form sf. But she doesn't let go and slams opponent head down on the mat and grinds her hips to the back or fount of there head

Spider lock- ties opponent in top and middle rope and crawls over opponent in till she's out side the ring her legs wrapped around her opponents head squeezing as she pulls her opponents feet so the bottom rope is behind there knees and how the hold is locked on holds both her an her opponent

Iron Claws - she sits on and opponents face, facing there feet. There head and arms trapped between her legs and knees and using her hands she grabs onto an opponents groan and squeezes hard like there groan is trapped in a part of iron claws

H-finisher
----------

Web Dance- 3 part dance -
Part 1-She's going to trap the weaken opponent in a corner, taking some string and ting the opponents hands behind there back to the ring corner and do a sexual dance grinding her ass ageist. His hips for a little then turning to face him, sliding a hand down his cloths and pulls down his bottoms so there cock is free, then turns to push her ass ageist his hips again so his cock is wedge between her ass cheeks thong and doses a little dancing and grinding

Part 2- if her opponent doesn't cum form part 1 alone she moves to part 2.. still dancing she pulls away form him and then gets on her knees, taking off her top and ting his legs to the ring ropes. She shakes her breasts, so they slaps her opponents cock around before she rubs her breasts over his hips or wrapping her arms around his hips grinding his cock between her breasts. She would lick his cock head when it would stick out form between her breasts.

Part 3- if her opponent doesn't cum form both parts 1 and 2. She would slowly side up his trapped body kissing her way up to his face.. The steps back bring one leg up in like a standing splits, so her hips were ageist his cock and starts to grind ageist his cock. Her hands taking his face as she kisses him deeply grinding and humping her covered hips ageist his hard cock, trying to force him to cum or give up to the sexual pleasure.

Quotes
----------------
-You'll see what makes the widow the deadliest of all!
-Step into my parlor said the spider to the chump!
-Excellent! Someone new to dance in my web!
-I hope you last longer then my last opponent. He wasn't woman enough to handle me!!!

Win match quotes
---
-Now you've felt the widow's bite!
-Mmmm that was fun... I'm ready for a rematch.. Are you????

Lose match quotes
----
-Blast, caught in my own web!
-HOW DARE YOU, HIT ME!!! I'M A WOMAN!!!!!!

History - Born into a town were wrestling was the biggest sport... Were men fight to prove they are the strongest.. Women who wished to try were laughed at.. So one day Vanessa Zimmermann at the age of 18, took a chance hiding the fact she was a woman and entered the greatest battle of wrestling.. Using her skills and strength form dancing and watching meany matches.. She entered as the man called black W. After the hard fighting Black W. Was the champ.. Everyone praising him.. But the greatest shock was when his mask came off showing he was a woman. She proved to her town wrestling wasn't just a male sport.. For a few years she wrestle and after beating all in her town she retired form the small home town wrestling group as champ going 306 wins to 0 loses. never losing the champ ‎​Belt.. But now after a year off to rest and a year to train, she as found her way to afw. Looking for a challenge to full up her hunger.. And sexual lust she gains form fighting men.. And proving to all men women are not weak and wrestling isn't a male sport but a woman's sport. That we let the boys play in.

What happen when she won her first title in a male ruled wrestling group

(((Pic that's goes with history part below. )))

Black Widow/Vanessa Zimmermann 052964023ad83d8a790e2b3278c80743.jpg

Announcer: A new champion is born! It's the Black Widow, the death dancer of the wrestling ring!
B. Widow takes his belt and holds it up with one hand, with his free hand moves to take off his mask.. Revealing he wasn't a man but a woman. She takes off the costume standing there with her belt. A ref walks to her with a mic and so she says " My web has snared them all, none can hope to escape it, or me! I have shown you the power of the a woman in a male only wrestling world!!! I will reign unchallenged! For not even thou's muscle head of you guys call wrestlers could beat me.."

With great thanks to thatoneguy for help on the chara.. You are one of the great men at AFW and should know that. Thank you hon...

Last edited by 4627 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

[size=200:251eyfsb]Mmmmmmmmmmm my bed or yours baby????

amazonwrestleramy

Back to top Go down

Black Widow/Vanessa Zimmermann Empty Re: Black Widow/Vanessa Zimmermann

Post by amazonwrestleramy Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:23 am

once this chara gets the okay form the bosses anyone whos game for a mixed match. pm me here or on yahoo messager. and thank you again thatoneguy for your help..

[size=200:251eyfsb]Mmmmmmmmmmm my bed or yours baby????

amazonwrestleramy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:13 pm

remember to add a paragraph on her personality... but other than that you're ok to play

Spotlight
characters:
Black Widow/Vanessa Zimmermann ELZuoMvBlack Widow/Vanessa Zimmermann OG5hnuaBlack Widow/Vanessa Zimmermann Cg3CzYmBlack Widow/Vanessa Zimmermann 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:39 pm

Wow forgot my wife had this girl.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down