by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match

Post by Kitten Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Natalia pouted sadly as she heard Kanai saying she scared her. The Dream lowered herself so they were almost at the same level and hugged the cute kawaii back, holding her firmly and closely but not squeezing her. She rubbed one hand on Kanai's back circular motion trying to confort the pink haired cutie, while the hot water fell on them. Natalia lowered her face to kiss the top of Kanai's head. She felt so horrible, having abused of Kanai and humiliated her in front of everybody, but then she began to remember that the kawaii wasn't completely innocent.

Cuddling with the kawaii tenderly, feeling ashamed of having abused her didn't stopped Natalia from feeling the need to remind Kanai it was partialy her fault. "You know Kanai...You shouldn't have accepted a match against me... Specially not a Hentai Toys one..." The Dream said. Suddenly a suspicion started to creep into Natalia's mind. "Did you asked for this match?"

Last edited by 909 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match - Page 8 6u0iRWY
Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match - Page 8 QiougD6Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match - Page 8 TTlOMaFKanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match - Page 8 5t0Q5s2Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match - Page 8 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Kanai shrunk away when Natalia came down and hugged her, but soon she felt a little conforted and began snuggling up against Natalia's cuddly breasts, hugging her back a bit. She lay her head against Natalia's neck, tears streaming down her face, crying slightly as well. Abused, humiliated, and now pitied by her abuser, Kanai had enough.

"I-I didn't ask for this match..." Kanai said, "All I told them was I wanted a fight against a proper Friction girl, so I can show that I'm good enough for the main league..." She shook her head, crying against Natalia's body, "How could you do this to me? You know I never stood a chance... and yet you still did all this..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:11 pm

Kanai's word made Natalia feel as if something was gnawing her guts. She tried not to feel too guilty, telling herself that, after all, thee kawai had accepted the match and anyone fool enough to get in the ring with her, deserved whatever happened to them. But it didn't worked, Natalia just felt horrible with herself.

The dark haired girl just hugged Kanai closer and swayed the kawaii gently in her arms, rubbing her back trying to offer her as much comfort as possible. She leaned back to rest her back on the wall of the shower and kissed Kanai's forehead.

"I'm sorry." Natalia said, not sure what else she could tell Kanai to make her feel better.

Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match - Page 8 6u0iRWY
Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match - Page 8 QiougD6Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match - Page 8 TTlOMaFKanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match - Page 8 5t0Q5s2Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match - Page 8 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8