by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match

Post by Kitten Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:46 am

Kanai´s pleas found an easy target on Natalia´s heart, that immediately eased the pressure around the kawaii´s waist. Reaching with one hand for her chin and lifting it up, Natalia looked at Kanai in the eyes. "but, you wanted to play with the big girls, didn´t you? you wanted to prove you had what it took to leave the kawaiis and enter Friction.... how are you going to do that if you beg after a little squeeze?" Natalia asked as she slowly begun to push Kanai away from herself and unto her back.

"I am sorry Kanai... but you got yourself in a mess...and I can´t let you go without punishing you properly" Natalia added as she got on her knees besides Kanai. "and this is a hentai toy match...which means I can let you walk away without fucking you with the toys in those bags" Natalia added as if she almost hated to do that. In fact she felt a little guilty, but then again, it was going to be a valuable lesson for Kanai. It had nothing to do with her wanting to fuck the ultra cute kawaii...no... nothing at all.

Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match - Page 4 6u0iRWY
Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match - Page 4 QiougD6Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match - Page 4 TTlOMaFKanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match

Post by zxn666 Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Kanai looked into Natalia's eyes with fear. The bigger girl seemed to try and comfort her, but after hearing her words, Kanai knew that she had no chance of leaving this match without being humiliated. She was still in between Natalia's legs, and though Natalia wasn't squeezing down, she was still quite winded from the squeeze before.

"Please don't humiliate me," Kanai said, trying to look pitiful, "I'm just a little Kawaii girl, don't hurt me like this!" Kanai slowly got onto her knees, keeping her eyes on Natalia. The big girl seemed to let her defenses down. Kanai decided now was the time to strike! She suddely lunged forward, grabbing Natalia around the back and fastening her mouth around one of the girl's exposed nipples, sucking on it hard.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Kanai was doing an awesome job putting Natalia on a no-return guilt trip. The dark-haired beauty was already very aroused. She wanted Kanai, she wanted to wrestle her into submission, she wanted to have her... And humiliate her a little bit too. All these delicious things she wanted were now conflicting painfully with her morals. Natalia certainly didn't had much in the way of ethics, but did found the idea of abusing those weaker than her, specially those who begged for mercy, horrible. She never had problem abusing those who she considered near-equals, even if they begged; she would mercilessly humiliate them with wild abandon. But Kanai was clearly weaker.

Torn between her passions and her principles, Natalia closed her eyes...only to open them wide in surprise when she felt Kanai attacking, capturing her right nipple and sucking it.

"Mmmmmmmm....oh you cheating lil pixie!" Natalia said with a moan as both of her nipples hardened quickly. The Dream let Kanai suckle her tit as she spread her legs to free the kawaii completely. It was okay to give Kanai a little advantage Natalia thought making no effort to remove the pink-haired cutie from herself, while she reached for her bikini bottom and slipped it down her legs, revealing her already damp shiny pink pussy..

"Very well Kanai-san. I accept your challenge. You want to fight like a woman? You want to be treated like one? " Natalia said as she reached for Kanai's bikini bottom and started to pull it down along the kawaii's legs. Then Natalia used one hand to grab Kanai's neck, choking her a little bit as she removed the kawaii's lips from her tit and forced the pink-haired girl to stare up into her deep blue eyes.

"I'll fight you like a woman" The Dream said and then she lowered her face to kiss Kanai's lips firmly, bringing her tongue out as she tried to sneak it inside the kawaii's mouth. At the same time she lowered her other hand and started to caress Kanai's pussy with gentle soft circular motions.

Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match - Page 4 QiougD6Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match - Page 4 TTlOMaFKanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Kanai vs Natalia: Hentai Toys Match - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:14 am

Kanai was completely focused on this attack, sucking on Natalia's nipples, biting them gently, her other hand pulling on Natalia's breast as well to add some more pain and pleasure into the mix. She wondered what Natalia thought of her deception, which truth be told wasn't completely acting. Natalia really did have Kanai in a bad spot, and the poor kawaii girl stood no chance if she did not try every tactic and move at her disposal.

Then Natalia suddenly grabbed her neck, choking her and forcing her to look up. Kanai's eyes squinted from pain and lack of air. She left Natalia's nipple glistening with her saliva, and with small red suckle marks dotting Natalia's white skin. She gasped a little bit as Natalia forced her panties down her legs, exposing her sex and cute ass for the crowd.

"Ah... what are you doing?" Kanai groaned, trying to push Natalia's hand away. She failed. Natalia soon caught Kanai in a kiss, fastening her lips around Kanai's, trapping the cute Kawaii in a sensual hold. Her tongue snaked inside and played with Kanai's mouth, while her hand teased Kanai's pussy. This was proving too much for the cute little Kawaii, who was struggling just to remain conscious...

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:08 am

Natalia broke the kiss for a second to explain herself. "I am fucking you... and this is only the beginning" The Dream said with an actually friendly smile, and then she returned to the kissing, sinking her tongue back into Kanai´s mouth as she pushed her body against the kawaii, trying to roll Kanai on her back, holding her by one of her cute pink pig-tails. With her other hand The Dream continued caressing the kawaii´s pussy, massaging her labia with two fingers while she used the middle one to run it up and down her slit, waiting for it to open and then slide her finger inside Kanai to start rubbing the kawaii´s insides with the tip of her finger.

The Dream would then stop kissing Kanai, while still holding the kawaii by the hair, and lowered her head to return the favor and start suckling on Kanai´s cute tits. She started by lapping the left nipple and then swirled her tongue in circles around it to end up poking it down with the tip of her tongue; all the while she looked up trying to see what kind of reaction she got from Kanai, and what did the kawaii found the most arousing.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:27 am

Kanai whimpered as Natalia told her bluntly that she was going to fuck her. And it seemed that the Dream meant it too! Kanai knew she had no real chance to fight back against Natalia, who was far more powerful than she. She was easily overpowered and forced down onto her back, where Natalia continued to ravish her delicious Kawaii body. She moaned into their kiss as Natalia's teasing soon forced her pussy to open up, and Natalia slid one finger inside, pleasuring Kanai with naughty penetration!

"Ohhhhhh!" Kanai moaned. Natalia had her trapped, getting fingered so gently while Natalia sucked on Kanai's cute little tits. The pink haired kawaii had a bright pink face as well from the embarrassment and the pleasure. All of this was arousing for poor Kanai, and she didn't want any of this!

"P-please Natalia, don't rape me in front of all these people!" Kanai wailed, not wanting to be humiliated like that ever again.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:05 pm

Natalia lifted her head a little to look at Kanai's cute face, her lips pressed around the kawaii's delicious left nipple stretching it and drooling all over it. The Dream them opened her mouth, letting the nipple snap back into Kanai's cute lil tit.

"You wanted to join Friction, didn't you? Well, this is Friction at is best...because... You are with the best!" Natalia said with a completely shameless smile. "Now...lesson one about the major leagues... If you are getting raped in the middle of the ring in front of a crowd in a televised show... You don't whine... You don't beg... You fight back... Or you shut up and take it...got it?" Natalia said all the while holding Kanai's by one of her uber-cute pink pig-tails with one hand; using the other hand to finger the kawaii's pussy hard, sinking a single finger real deep and twisting it inside Kanai's sex.

After her 'lecture', Natalia lowered her head back and returned to devour those cute kawaii tits, lapping then from the underside all the way up to the tip of the nipple over and over again. The Dream then slid a second finger into Kanai's pussy and begun to probe her sex more carefully, pressing the soft tips of her delicate fingers against Kanai's inner walls, trying to find out the spots that made the kawaii moan the loudest.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:40 pm

"Ah!" Kanai gasped as Natalia stretched out her tit and her breast, before letting it snap back, sending a few droplets of her spit flying into Kanai's face. The Kawaii girl was getting utterly humiliated and strangely enough aroused at being dominated like this. She couldn't fight back at all!

"Ahh...ahhh..." Kanai moaned cutely, "I-if I stop whining... will you go easy on me?" Her big cute eyes looked at Natalia, trying to convince her not to humiliate her too much. But knowing that it's Natalia, it probably would just convince her to fuck Kanai even harder.

Natalia's fingering got a lout rougher and more sensual, filling Kanai with a second finger and probing around for the spots that made Kanai moan the loudest. She would find many of those, as Kanai never had an opponent as skilled as Natalia before. The cute kawaii's moans got louder and louder, her pussy dripping wet, her nipples hard as rocks. It wouldn't be long before she came, at this rate.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:21 am

"Awwwww....you are sooooo cute..." Natalia said making the same silly face of pure adoration she made everytime she saw a puppy.

"but...no..." she added in a completely neutral tone.

Now that she had probed Kanai's pussy, Natalia started to work on the sweet spots of the kawaii, showing the years of experience she had manipulating female sexes. Using the two fingers she already had inside Kanai to tickle the kawaii's inner walls, Natalia stretched the little finger of that same hand and started to caress the space between Kanai's pussy and her rosebud, poking at the second with the tip of the finger from time to time; and at the same time she stretched that same hand thumb and started to rub it in circles around Kanai's clit trying to free it from its hood.

Natalia had slide her other arm around Kanai's back and was now raining kisses all over the kawaii's bosom while she complained.

"This is very humiliating for me too, Kanai-chan" Natalia said between laps at Kanai's nipples. "I am an elite wrestler...I should be fighting the top of the company...the champions.." The Dream made a pause to suck Kanai's left nipple and bite it with her lips a couple of times before continuing her rant. "Instead, I am here... Teaching kawaii upstarts their place..." Natalia lowered her head again and opened her mouth big around Kanai's right aureola, sucking as much tit-flesh as she could while her tongue nibbled the kawaii's nipple inside her mouth. "how you think that makes me feel?' Natalia now moved up a little to kiss Kanai softly in the lips, while her hand continued working magic on the kawaii's pussy.

"So...I am going to fuck you...until you pass out..." Natalia explained between cute peck kisses to Kanai's lips.

"Lets see how many times you cum before you are out" The Dream said with a smile and then she looked into Kanai's eyes with pure lust glowing in her impossible blue eyes.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Kanai thought she had gotten through to Natalia, that the bigger and stronger girl would let her go now thanks to her cute pleading. But no. If anything, it made Natalia's attack even worse, as the bigger girl moved her fingers inside Kanai to pleasure seemingly everywhere at once. Kanai's little clit was teased out and toyed with by Natalia's thumb, her various pleasurable spots teased by Natalia's fingers. It all felt so good, and it all contributed to the massive orgasm that Kanai was building up to.

"Ahh! Ohhh Natalia, please!" Kanai wailed, "I-I-I'm cumming! I'm gonna cum!" She held it in for a second more, hoping Natalia would stop. She didn't.

"AHHHHHHH!" Kanai wailed in orgasm. Her little body bucked, her pussy squirted out fluid from the strength of her release. Kanai lay there, panting, her eyes half closed, utterly crushed and humiliated by this orgasm. But would Natalia stop after just one?

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next