Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, Old_Man_Tai, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Michelle Taki - The Noble Rose

Go down

Michelle Taki - The Noble Rose Empty Michelle Taki - The Noble Rose

Post by Ryoku Wed May 11, 2011 3:46 am

[align=center:2njgdkzv][size=150:2njgdkzv]Michelle Taki[/align:2njgdkzv]

================================================================================================================================================

[size=150:2njgdkzv][align=center:2njgdkzv]General Information[/align:2njgdkzv]

================================================================================================================================================

Name: Michelle Taki
Nickname: “The Noble Rose”
Sex/Gender: Female
Eyes: Light blue.
Hair: Long, blonde.
Height: 5' 9'' ft.
Weight: 132 lbs.
B/W/H: 88D/60/90
Nationality: Born in Japan/French-Italian heritage.
Citizenship: Prefecture of Tokyo
Allignment: Heel
Entrance Music: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTKYox5JzrE:2njgdkzv]Bara Wa Utsukushiku Chiru – Hiroko Suzuki[/url:2njgdkzv]

[size=150:2njgdkzv][align=center:2njgdkzv]Combat Information[/align:2njgdkzv]

Wrestling Strategy: Effective Offensive - Connect with as many attacks as possible while taking a minimum amont of damage.
Style: Her style is based in an elegant combination of her ballet and gimnastic experience, giving her an outstanding flexibility. Expert in kicks and flying maneuvers.
Preferred Matches: Standard Matches. K.O. Matches
Difficulty Level: 4 out of 5 stars – Advanced

RPG Style Stat spread (Out of 5 Stars):

Endurance:★★★★
Strength:★★★★
Speed:★★★★
Defence:★★★
Technique:★★★★
Sexuality: ★★

Style Information:

Wrestling Style: S Rank
Bed-Wrestling Style: E Rank
High Flying Style: S Rank
Martial Arts: A Rank
Strikes with the hand/fist: A Rank
Strikes with the leg/foot: S Rank

Favorite Moves/Holds:

• Body Press

• Flying Dropkick

• Hurracarrana

• Spinning Roundhouse

Finishing Moves:

Plumage of Heavens:
Pinfall. With her opponent lying down on the mat onto their backs, Michelle climbs on top of the turnbuckle and leaps into the air, performing an incredible, breath-taking 5-star frog splash, landing across her foe’️s upper body.

[size=150:2njgdkzv][align=center:2njgdkzv]Characteristics[/align:2njgdkzv]

Physical Apperance:

Casual Clothes
Michelle Taki - The Noble Rose 24cv4vc.png

Wrestling Outfit
Michelle Taki - The Noble Rose 256vekx.png

Michelle Taki - The Noble Rose R20t45.jpg

Michelle Taki - The Noble Rose F5awi0.png

Swimwear
Michelle Taki - The Noble Rose 14weejb.png

Personality:
Michelle is a very proud, confident woman who will not hesitate to do anything in order to win. Although she does have good manners and can be very polite, she shows no mercy towards her opponents, no matter how weak they are. She is rarely seen talking to anyone, as she preffers loneliness over company. It is very hard to become her friend, but once you get there, you see how loyal and nice she can be. Michelle doesn’️t share details about her past, as she believes it is not relevant. She is very good at keeping her cool. No matter what you say, no matter what you do, she won’️t yell or scream. Unless, of course, she is losing and she starts getting desperate. Michelle is a sore loser: it costs her a lot to admit defeat, even when the result is more than obvious.

History:

Likes/Dislikes:

- Reading.
- Rainy days.

Dislikes:
-
-
- Noisy people.

Favorite Color/s:
- Blue
- Gold

Favorite Food/Drinks:
- Ice Cream
- Orange Juice
- Delicacies

Favorite Quotes :
- “I am afraid I can’️t let you win.”
- “I am the successor of the Taki family. Worship me!”
- “I will defend my honor and prove you who the better woman is!”

Facts of Michelle:
- Even when talking to friends/allies, Michelle expresses herself with an extremely high grade of formality.
- Michelle has an epic evil laugh, which she’️s actually proud of.
- Even though she was born in Japan, she’️s 50% french and 50% italian.
- She has a very picky taste; unless her food is prepared by a professional chef or by herself, she will always something wrong with it.

[size=150:2njgdkzv] Michelle’️s AFW Record:

Wins:0
Losses:0
Draws:0

Championships/Accomplishments:
-
-

Wins:
-
-

Losses:
-
-

Draws:
-
-
-

[size=150:2njgdkzv][align=center:2njgdkzv]Relationships[/align:2njgdkzv]

Friends:
-
-
-

Rivals:
-
-
-

Enemies:
-
-
-

Crushes:
-
-
-

Last edited by 1239 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/kaoru-takahashi-the-shining-star-t3566.html:2acekjuj]Michelle Taki - The Noble Rose 21lnbqs.jpg[/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/julia-makuro-the-queen-s-sister-t3675.html:2acekjuj]Michelle Taki - The Noble Rose 14mukcy.jpg[/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/tracy-snow-the-kawaii-brawler-t3801.html:2acekjuj]Michelle Taki - The Noble Rose 14nrcm.jpg[/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/shiori-nakamura-the-reikoku-avenger-t4001.html:2acekjuj]Michelle Taki - The Noble Rose Doxh7b.jpg[/url:2acekjuj]

"If there is evil in this world... It lurks in the hearts of men." - Edward D. Morrison

Ryoku

Back to top Go down