Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Visiting a defeated opponent....

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Visiting a defeated opponent.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Visiting a defeated opponent....

Post by Missingkeys Sat May 07, 2011 1:25 pm

"Rather then making them tame, you should learn to get use to their behaviour instead." Linear suggested.

"You study wild life as well?" Emerald asked, clearly surprised about that. "Although your right, it's better to study when they are proper and not tame."

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Visiting a defeated opponent.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Visiting a defeated opponent....

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 07, 2011 6:09 pm

White Feather thought for a moment and nodded. "Yes, I suppose so. What I meant by tame is I usually know how to calm a wild animal down and learn to trust me. Although it's also good to go with their behavior as well."

Songbird then said, "I hope your brother likes Racoo when he comes around."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun May 08, 2011 7:35 pm

"I'm sure he will." Emerald smiled at her, no longer was there a trace of fear like before.

"Anyway, now would be a good time to talk about wreslting, but absoutely no apologies, not even one single sorry or anything, and also no talking about getting stronger or training." Linear whispered into Layla's ear.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 09, 2011 6:00 am

Both girls nodded and White Feather was the first to speak. "So, Emerald? How and why exactly did you want to take part in the wrestling world?"

Songbird added, "You sure showed some promise when you fought against me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon May 09, 2011 5:49 pm

"I take part for a personal reason. Long ago, there was another girl did me in terribly. She beat me till she broke my face, and left it a bloody mess, then she performed submissions on me, until my arms snapped, afterwards she stripped me naked in an alley while holding me down as her friends beat me into a bloody pulp." She growled as her fists tightened

"They beat me so badly, even my parent's couldn't regonize me, the doctors said, that my face was broken, my arms were snapped, my ribs were broken, and I had several injured organs, I had to throw out a lot of blood, and more. They beat me until every part of my body was broken, then left me in a pool of cum after they sexually assualted me and like a piece of clothing, they tied me up and left me hanging naked, and beaten and bloody in an alley using a clothing stand for everyone to see." She looked away.

"And the person who did so was an AFW member?" Linear asked.

She simply nodded her head in response.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 09, 2011 5:54 pm

Songbird was quite shocked to hear this. "Wow...I...I had no idea you had to go through that. Suffering through pain and humiliation...you thought joining AFW would help you to better defend yourself?"

White Feather also said, "Just because one girl did that to you, it doesn't mean everyone else is like that. We want to help you, Emerald, you and your family. It's what we do best here."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon May 09, 2011 6:04 pm

She simply shook her head. "No, it wasn't to defend myself, it was for revenge. I grew frightened of that girl after it happened, and I was a social recluse because of it. My brother was really angry and worried, so he took revenge on that girl." She replied to Songbird before looking at White Feather.

"And get revenge he did, but after he kicked that girl's ass, she came back with help, and one day did the same thing to my brother, only it was worst then my case. I remember both he and me were hospitallized for months after that incident." She sighed sadly.

"I was going to forget all about that girl, until she bought in her friends and attacked my brother as well. I was angry, I wanted revenge, and so I joined AFW, looking for her." She glanced away.

Linear who was listening to the story, was about to say something but decided not too.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Songbird said, "I'm guessing you haven't found her yet or did you? I know it's hard to handle your frustrations when so much has happened to you and your brother. But me and White Feather aren't like that, we want to help you. If that girl or her cronies come around, we'll take care of them for sure."

White Feather added, "It's good to have a family who's willing to stick out for you. I stuck up for my siblings after a recent break in at our house that nearly killed my father. I got beat up the first time by those crooks, but that urged me to become stronger. I have a feeling you will too." She then turned to Linear and quietly asked, "When should I apologize to her? I want to help her out in whatever way I can."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue May 10, 2011 4:55 am

"No i haven't." She shook her head sadly, ignoring Songbird's offer to help.

"Don't Apologize, she fought in the ring, and was badly beaten as a result, apologizing is an insult to her pride." Linear informed her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 10, 2011 7:43 am

White Feather nodded and said to Linear, "Alright...but I hope she'll accept mine soon."

Songbird said to Emerald, "I know you're not needing our help now, but I was just saying. You and your brother won't have to fight your battles alone. Say, Emerald, are you interested in music?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next