Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Unlikely Allies (For Janabell)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Unlikely Allies (For Janabell) Empty Unlikely Allies (For Janabell)

Post by mnpinner Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:51 am

Bea gave a sigh of relief as she walked into her apartment with a case of cold beer, setting it on the counter beside the fridge. She had decided that it would be a good idea to stock up on beers considering her last encounter with her soon-to-be visitor. After their encounter backstage, Bea had been challenged by a drunken Marie Orton and won rather easily. She wondered if Marie remembered that she was piss-drunk during their spar, or if she thought Bea was an actually skilled wrestler. Nonetheless, she had decided to invite Marie to her place so that they could bond a bit. Bea was in a black mini-skirt and white button-down blouse from being just out and about.

Back to top Go down

Unlikely Allies (For Janabell) Empty Re: Unlikely Allies (For Janabell)

Post by Janabell Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:07 am

It was monday, Maria Ledesma Orton got a phone call from the rookie. Getting ready for the visit Maria would put her hair in a pony tail. Pull on some jean shorts and a white top. Making her way to Bea's apartment she knocks on her door. The last time they had a spar bea won. Maria had no idea how she lost to the rookie but she was going to make a good tag team partner. "Herro, its Marieee." She says in a goofy tone, bea would not expect it because of what she watches in the ring. Almost all of Marie's friends knew she was really a goof ball on the inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:11 am

(rookie? really? XD)

Bea lifted her head up from the fridge as she finished putting the last of the beers on the bottom shelf. Shutting the door, she would head towards the source of the knocking with a slight giggle at Maria's goofy tone. Opening the door, Bea would smile at her guest. "Long time no drink?" she would jest before letting the girl into her apartment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:22 am

OCC: xD ya, thats all i could think of.

Thinking back to the day she met be she was pretty wasted, thats only because cried that night. Having trouble winning the hardcore championship. She only got one title shot, the champion then pulled out and called Draw. Marie would take a seat in a chair and watch Bea, trying to hold back a friendly smile. "So.... how are you? Rooks" That was Maria's nickname for Bea. The television was on in Bea's apartment, wrestling matches. Thinking to herself Maria had to train bea before they went for the tag titles, thats IF bea wanted to form a team with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:26 am

Bea showed a slight dumbfounded expression when she heard the nickname. "Rooks? I've been wrestling for 3 years now! We really need to get to know each other.." Bea said with a slight defensive, yet joking tone. It was nice to see Marie sober, although Bea was still unsure why the girl had been drinking so heavily that night. "Could I get you something to drink? Perhaps a beer?" she said with a raised eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:36 am

Bea doesn't seem to like the nick name rooks, Maria would giggle. Bea has some experience then, "Then your not a rook, sowwy... i've been wrestling for four years." Looking at the beer she would shake her head no, she doesn't drink unless she is angry or sad. "I only drunk that night because of what that bitch sasha did to me." Bea might not know the former hardcore champion but it was worth a try.

"I agree we do need to get to know each other, so ill go first.... im a teddy bear on the inside, your turn."

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:41 am

So she was only drunk because she was upset. "Sorry to hear about that...." She tried to recall the tapings from that night, remembering that there was a bout for the hardcore title. At least Marie was a pleasant drunk.

"Hmm...I...secretly enjoy some pain..." she said with a blush, recalling her encounter with Tasha Veith.

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:50 am

Maria would smirk at Bea, she seems to know what she is talking about. At least Maria was talking to a girl who knew her stuff. Yawning Marie would look Bea up and down with her golden brown eyes. Moving next to Bea Maria would sit down to listen to her.

"hmm? you do? i thought i was the only one hahaa." Maria said, then she ould lift her left hand and pinch Bea's arm hard. As a joke of course.

"Well, im not as good as most say i am. Im pretty sure you could beat me or at least make me cry." Maria wanted to make Bea feel good about herself. "Also i have never won a championship with AFW, so im pretty angry about that."

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:54 am

Bea would jump at the pinch before realizing that Maria was playing with her a bit. She would giggle before playfully tackling Maria on the couch. "I'll beat you right here and now." She would say with her tongue sticking out to show she could joke around too.

"I haven't even had any title opportunities here....so how do you think I feel?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:00 am

Both girls were giggling, Maria would say "You might be able to, but... i might punt your skull tee hee." Of course Bea knew that only happens to people who get on maria's nerves or her opponents. "Well i know you never had a title shot, but what if we became a team? you know, the tag titles?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next