by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hateful Allies: John and Haru vs The Princes of the Universe!

3 posters

Go down

Hateful Allies: John and Haru vs The Princes of the Universe! Empty Hateful Allies: John and Haru vs The Princes of the Universe!

Post by beangraff Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:16 am

Standard Tag Match

John Haru and Haru Fujiwara
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Vs
The Princes of the Universe!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

((First John and Haru will enter, then the Princes. After the Princes enter the ring, the posting order will be: bean [John]  acuya [the Princes]  triplehelix [Haru].))

A tag match. A tag match with fucking HARU.

If John didn’t know better, he’d think Ro arranged this as some kind of prank.

John really, really didn’t like Haru. It wasn’t any sort of loathing hatred, he just found Haru so…annoying. Haru seemed to be a good enough fighter, but John’s first impression was that Haru was a typical spoiled rich brat, who probably never worked a real day in his life, and had everything handed to him since he was a kid. For John, who grew up borderline poor in a tiny ass New York apartment and then joined military, Haru was the most annoying kind of spoiled brat. Worse, he seemed to be a soar looser with a massive ego. Not exactly who John wanted to team up with.

But, somehow, the AFW gods had decided they would be booked together. Maybe they thought creating a tag team of two fighters who hated each other would get good ratings.

John was shirtless, his chiseled muscles and broad body on full display. He had his dark green trousers and his boots on as well. John and Haru were waiting backstage. They hadn’t met together or gotten ready together, which wasn’t a good sign. The first words John said to Haru weren’t very encouraging either:

“Listen, Harry, don’t do anything stupid out there, all right?” John said with a grumble.

Right after he said it, a stagehand nodded to them. In a couple of seconds, they were about go out together, as a team, into the ring.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Hateful Allies: John and Haru vs The Princes of the Universe! Empty Re: Hateful Allies: John and Haru vs The Princes of the Universe!

Post by TripleHelix Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:38 am

"I sweaaaaar to whatever god you pray to, if they don't pummel you out there I will" Haru scowled after an intense sigh of frustration. The urge to deck John right away was strong, but he knew better than to get into a brawl with him moments before they were to be onstage.

Haru hadn't spoken to John since their first encounter, but that one meeting had been more than enough. John was one of those holier-than-thou types that was nice enough to your face but wouldn't give you the time of day if you didn't personally meet their laundry list of personality prerequisites.

And then there was the childish name-calling and the refusal to use Haru's real name that ticked him off. He knew part of the reason John was still doing it was because it pissed Haru off, but it was hard to ignore what he considered an open wound. He had no idea what utter moron at AFW was in charge of scheduling and making matches, but if they thought putting John and Haru together was a grand idea, they were in for a bad time.

For tonight's spectacle he was decked out in pants whose blue was so dark it looked black. He had boots and armbands round his wrists, and was naturally shirtless for all to enjoy.

No time to think however, literally seconds later the staff were prodding them out into the bright lights and it was showtime! Haru's face changed in seconds as he focused his attention to the crowd rather than the anger he felt towards John. He smiled, waved, even flexed a little for the adoring crowd and ate up their attention on the way down to the ring.

He jumped up the side of the apron and hung off from the ropes, throwing his other arm in the air to rile the crowd up. At least there was good thing about being paired with that insufferable redhead, and that was that it was going to make him look good saving the day when John fucked this whole thing up.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Hateful Allies: John and Haru vs The Princes of the Universe! Empty Re: Hateful Allies: John and Haru vs The Princes of the Universe!

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:36 am

The crowd was settled in now, getting ready for the next match. Many of them were confused, not only because of the odd couple in the wing, but also because of who they were wrestling. The Princes of the Universe? Who were they? No one had ever heard of them before. No matches, no promos, nothing to their name, and searching them on the internet just brought up a bunch of HIghlander websites.

It turned out there was a good reason for that.

”HEEEEEEERE WE ARE! BORN TO BE KINGS!
WE’RE THE PRINCES OF THE UNIVERSE!”

The lights all dimmed as Queen’s Princes of the Universe began to boom out of the over the loudspeakers. Not exactly a typical entrance theme, and this certainly wasn’t a typical entrance, as two silhouettes appeared at the top of the ramp.

”HERE WE BELONG!
FIGHTING TO SURVIVE IN A WAR WITH THE DARKNESS POWERS!

Guitars in hand, they began to rock out with most righteous prowess and effective steam,playing perfectly in tune. On the left was a boy clad in blue, calmly strumming away with a crystal-clear focus in his icy-blue eyes. On the right, a man in red attacked the strings with his fingers, his lips curled in a wicked smile.

The two of them began to make their way down the ramp, strutting and preening and rocking away with every step. They made sure to come down on different sides, letting all the girls feel their bare chests along the way. A little fanservice never hurt anyone.

Setting their guitars aside, they rolled their way into the ring, popped up, and promptly shared a well-earned high five.

”A most excellent entrance, wouldn’t you agree, Theo?”

Hateful Allies: John and Haru vs The Princes of the Universe! Willyfull_zps8c38126e

”Without a single doubt, Willy.”

Hateful Allies: John and Haru vs The Princes of the Universe! Theorock_zpsf8f165bd

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:07 am

John raised an eyebrow and his mouth opened very slightly as he watched what was happening.

“Are they for real?” John yelled over the sound of their rock and roll entrance, struggling to make himself heard to Haru who was less than a mater away from him. John leaned back on the corner and shook his head a bit, a confused and amused expression on his face.

Finally, they finished their performance and got into the ring, high fiving each other as they did.

“For fuck’s sake, they’ve got us fighting Bill and Ted.” John said with a laugh. “Whose going in first?”

Before Haru even got a chance to respond, the ref started pointing to them in an agitated way—annoyed that they hadn’t settled it before they came out. From John’s angle, it looked like the ref was pointing to him.

“Uh I am? I am I guess.” John really, really should have asked before they came out.

John hopped over the rope and was soon in the ring, coming in to the center, waiting for the bell to ring and for his opponent to come in.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:01 am

As John went ahead and took the initiative, the Princes engaged in a spirited debate as to who was supposed to go first in this most triumphant battle of manly men.

”Dude,” Willy shook his fist. ”It would be most beneficial to our efforts for me to go first. Think. Big debut. We’re showing up for the first time. Chicks need to see me light it up, and get us off on the right foot.”

Theo folded his arms and shook his head, generally unconvinced. ”While I concede your argument has some merit, this calls for a strategic approach. Between the two of, I think I’m the only one who can spell ‘strategic’ on the first try.” He held out his fist. ”Let us settle this as men do, in the righteous way.”

They played Rock, Paper, Scissors. After drawing three times in a row, Willy won.

”Excellent!” Willy pumped his fist and moved over to the center of the ring, pointing straight at John. ”You and me, dude! You ready to rock?!”

Willy threw his head back and let back a throaty, piercing scream. For some reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:57 am

The Princes were only a few seconds in to their grand entrance and already Haru had blurted out laughing. This was what the big-wigs at AFW had come up with? What was their demographic, twelve year old girls? Haru shook his head, at least he and John had found something they could agree on for this match. He had no idea who Bill and Ted were supposed to be, but clearly their opponents were nutjobs. Nutjobs with six-packs, but still nutjobs.

Haru wasn't able to get a word in edgewise till their blaring rock performance was over, and right away the ref seemed irritated and wanted to start things quickly. Before he knew it, John had already volunteered himself to fight first. Haru scowled but managed to give John's ass a hard slap before he headed off to the center of the ring.

"Don't worry, even if you fuck things up, I'm here to clean up your mess" Haru called out after John. He settled himself into a lean on their cornerpost, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked at the match up. A redhead versus the red-pants, was that intentional? If it was, Haru thought it slightly tacky. But nowhere near as tacky as the "battle-scream" that the Willy let out just then.

"Bahahaa, kick that wanna-be rocker's ass~!"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:55 am

“Stop talking, you’re distracting me!” John called back to Haru, half joking as he got into the ring. He looked Willy up and down, then shook his head a bit. Oh well, it was time to just bow to the absurd and get the match over with.

“No, but, let’s do it anyway.” John replied, honestly, to Willy asking if he was ready to rock. At least he got to fight the red one. Red was superior to blue in every way, especially when it came to hair color.

Of course, that was before the scream.

“STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP THAT!” John shouted back, just as loud. He couldn’t decide if he wanted to burst out laughing or roll his eyes in annoyance, these guys were something else. He settled on a light chuckle as he came up to Willy. At first his guard was up, but then he got his arms up, offering a lock up for a test of strength.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:02 am

Willy didnt hear a word John said. He couldn’t even hear the crowd, really. He was far too busy screaming at the top of lungs.

”Yeah, baby!” Willy shook his head, spraying sweat droplets in all directions. The crowd was wild. The crowd was fierce. The crowd was alive, and he was soaking up their energy like a lightning rod, filled with powerful energy that she was going to burn John to a crisp with.

”ComeoncomeoncomeoncomeonCOME ON!” WIlly bounced back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, hopping on his heels. He stormed forward and engaged in the lockup, clenching tight with John and throwing his all into a fierce push.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:57 pm

There was no way to hide the look of apparent disgust on Haru's face when Willy swung his head around, showering the area in a light mist of rocker-sweat. The guy seemed to be more interested in the crowd than the match itself, his gaze focused longer on gauging their reaction than John. Which was fine really, because if Haru knew anything about John, he was more tolerable when you just ignored everything that came out of his mouth.

Haru mock-yawned in boredom as John screamed back at Willy, one red idiot fighting another. Was AFW really in that bad of a position they had to resort to gimmicky new faces like that? He glanced over at the blue tag-partner while the bell rung and the two in-ring wrestlers started to lock-up. Chances were that blue guy was as much a lunatic as his partner. Greaaaaaaat. Surrounded by idiots all around.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down