by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi

3 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi - Page 10 Empty Re: Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi

Post by Kitten Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:24 pm

I frowned and looked down at Megumi. "After you punched my face, be glad I don´t pummel you into bloody pulp!" Natalia said clearly annoyed. But that didn´t stopped her from enjoying herself at Megumi´s expenses as she continued fucking the idol, pussy to pussy with the egg vibrator, which she turned up another notch, ravaging both of their sexes. Their juices mixing as their sexes kissed passionately despite of what was happening to the rest of their sexy oiled bodies.

"You disappoint me..." Natalia continued reprimanding Megumi between pants, she two was close to cumming. " A real fighter doesn´t whines or begs when she has lost. She takes her punishment and accepts the victors will!" Natalia screamed, hugging Megumi´s legs against her as if it was the only anchor to this world she had. "YOU ARE PATHETIC!" Natalia yelled, getting more and more carried on and aroused by talking down to Megumi. "I can´t believe you actually managed to beat me once!" It felt so good to get it all out of her chest. And she felt that soon she was going to get it all out of her sex too, since the orgasm that was building inside her was reaching such huge proportions, and with the aid of the brutal blows to the head she had received made Natalia worry that she was going to pass out as soon as she came.

"I can´t believe I though we could be rivals....even friends..." Natalia said, although for many it could sound contradictory, for the dark-haired girl being rivals was the only real way to be friends. "you are not worth it" Natalia said with a shadow of sadness in her face. But it quickly turned into a wicked grin.

"No... I won´t stop... Yes... I will do THIS to you." Natalia said as she leaned forward so her face would be closer to that of Megumi, letting her big breasts rest on top of the idol´s pair, Natalia arched her back trying to squash them, until her forehead was pressed against Megumi´s own. "I am fucking you Megumi... FUCKING you....and there is nothing you can do..." Natalia said as she rubbed her nose against Megumi´s. " nothing....you...can...do... because you are too weak... because I am simply better than you... and now... you will cum for me... like the good obedient weak slut you are..." Natalia ended her rant, turning up the vibrator up to the maximum. She let out a loud moan, Natalia would then lower her head and try to kiss Megumi, sealing the idol´s lips with her own.

Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi - Page 10 6u0iRWY
Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi - Page 10 QiougD6Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi - Page 10 TTlOMaFNatalia sets up a trap for Megumi - Page 10 5t0Q5s2Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi - Page 10 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi - Page 10 Empty Re: Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi

Post by zxn666 Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:50 am

Hearing Natalia's words, Megumi was actually shaken to her core. And it firmed up her resolve. Natalia did beat her, but she was right. The least she could do was let the girl savor her victory in her own way, and not show any weakness. Megumi decided that she might have lost here, but the next time they met, she would destroy Natalia, and make sure the girl never thought of fighting her again. Megumi could tell though that Natalia was hurting inside. She was probably dealing with things the only way she could. Which wasn't to say it was a good way. But who was Megumi to tell Natalia off right now? She was lucky to just be fucked.

"Ohhhh..." Megumi let out a long moan as Natalia turned up the vibrator some more. "I-I hoped you could change- ahhhnnnn..." Megumi said between moans, "This is t-too much! AH!" She let out a gasp, nearly cumming.

"You aren't better than me," Megumi said softly, between moans, "A-and you are... ahhh.... you are my rival!" Megumi let out a gasp, but bit back her orgasm. "You'll never be my friend!" she cried out, as she finally couldn't hold it in anymore and came. As she did, Natalia clamped down her lips with a kiss, forcing Megumi to moan and thrash underneath her. Megumi came hard, her pussy squirting all over the place. The vibrator just made things worse as it continually beat down on her clit. Megumi came for a good few seconds, before falling down onto her back, lying there gasping and glassy-eyed underneath Natalia, the picture of defeat.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Just an instant after Megumi started cumming Natalia followed. The dark-haired beauty moved her hands to Megumi's fiery mane and played with it while she kissed the idol passionately as if she was her lover. The Dream humped the Crimson Warrior mercilessly as they both shared an orgasm, rubbing herself up and down Megumi's body with the help of the oil. This was exactly what Natalia wanted to feel in her body, but not what she wanted to feel inside. Despite how delicious the climax had been she was still a little bitter with Megumi's defiance. Even in victory she felt the need to repay Megumi.

Once her orgasm had died down, Natalia turned the vibrator off, leaving in Megumi's sex, as she rolled off the idol's body, laying besides her panting and breathing heavily. It took her a handful of minutes to recover from that shattering orgasm and once she did, it took her like another minute to finally pull herself up. Natalia stood on the oilpit and raised a foot, to place it victoriously on Megumi's face.

"I don't care about your friendship..." Natalia said between pants, clearly hurt. "You are not worth being my friend... Not even my rival.. " she continued rubbing her sole on Megumi's cute face. "You are just and overrated bimbo... The Dream added with a mean smile that couldn't hide how much pain she was feeling, both in and outside. "And I am better than you... Otherwise.. You wouldn't have my foot on your face..." Natalia pressed her foot hard on Megumi's face now to make her point clearer.

"Good bye...bitch" Natalia ended and then she stepped away from Megumi and slowly and painfully made her way out of the oil pit and back to the lockers crying. Natalia couldn't understand why despite her victory she felt so dejected.

Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi - Page 10 6u0iRWY
Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi - Page 10 QiougD6Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi - Page 10 TTlOMaFNatalia sets up a trap for Megumi - Page 10 5t0Q5s2Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi - Page 10 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:46 pm

Megumi had already been knocked out once, this next orgasm just made things worse, nearly making Megumi pass out once more. Her glorious defeated body, slick with oil, shining in the sunlight, had just been ravaged by a brutal and unreasonable opponent. Natalia didn't let Megumi pass out in peace either, placing her foot on the idols beautiful face and taunting her, spiting her, and making her feel all bad inside.

"Natalia..." Megumi moaned, "When we meet again... I'll defeat you." She closed her eyes, turning her face to the side, and passed out.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10