Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 190 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 188 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, healthyreader

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi

3 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi - Page 2 Empty Re: Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi

Post by Kitten Fri May 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Natalia remained on the bench with her eyes closed, hugging herself almost in fetal position while she listened to Megumi's words attentively. Once the idol finished, Natalia let out a moan of relief and calmed down. She was kind of expecting to get berated by Megumi. Natalia oppened her big shiny blue eyes and looked at Megumi with a cute smile. She stood up in front of the Crinsom fighter with her hands behind her back and bowed poiltely.

"Thank you" Natalia thanked Megumi with a cute smile, feeling like a huge weigth had been lifted from her shoulders. ^_^

"All this charade was just stupid" Natalia said as she stepped out of her sandals to place her barefeet on the cold floor. "I should have gone straight to the point from the beginning, sorry about that.." The Dream continued as she pulled her tank top over her head and dropped it to the floor, brushing her long dark hair with her fingers while her breasts bounced a little in the leopard print bikini top. "I think you are a very capable wrestler and.. Actually I like you as an actress too". Natalia blushed deeply as she confessed while she unbutted her cutoff shorts and pulled them down, letting them slip down to her feet to quickly kick them away, revealing the matching tiny leopard print bikini thong. "That's why I didn't wanted...like...to...backstab you" The Dream stumbled a little with the words, having some trouble to express exactly how she felt. "....but since you authorize it..."

Natalia let those last words float in the air for a second before her body sprung into action. From the casual relaxed position in which she was standing all her muscles tensed in a second. Natalia's hands moved with blinding speed to grab Megumi's shoulders firmly, her thumbs pressing hard right between the neck and the shoulder blade. And then Natalia propelled her body forward, lifting her left knee aiming to hit Megumi with the kneecap right below the belly button.

Last edited by 909 on Fri May 06, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi - Page 2 QiougD6Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi - Page 2 TTlOMaFNatalia sets up a trap for Megumi - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi - Page 2 Empty Re: Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi

Post by zxn666 Fri May 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Megumi turned around after Natalia got up, seeing the girl cheering up made Megumi a bit happier as well. There was no reason for her to stay unpleasant at someone if they knew they were wrong. "Well, no hard feelings," Megumi said. She wondered though, what did Natalia want? The girl had to want something with her,or else she would've left already. A little bit of suspicion entered her head.

Then Natalia unexpectedly began to strip down. Megumi looked at her in confusion as the girl pulled her top off, revealing an extremely sexy and daring bikini top that barely contained her huge breasts. Blushing, Megumi looked down for a second, as Natalia unbuttoned her shorts and let them fall, before looking her back in the eye suspiciously. "What's this all about?" Megumi asked. Then Natalia's next words came out, shocking Megumi.

She had no time to react at all. Suddenly Natalia's hands were on her shoulders, holding her still, while the girl leapt forward. Her knee slammed into Megumi's toned gut, the muscle absorbing the worst of the damage, but still knocking all the air out of Megumi regardless. "Gah!" Megumi gasped, her knees shaking as she tried to double over, mouth and eyes gaping in surprise.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon May 09, 2011 4:08 am

Natalia purred as she felt Megumi´s strong abs putting a lot of resistance to her knee despite the fact that she caught Megumi completely by surprise. Megumi was extremely fit when they first fought and apparently she had been getting stronger. Natalia licked her lips clearly excited, she had been wanting to do this for so long and now finally she had left behind all her fears and worries. She should have started with this, Natalia though, still holding Megumi´s shoulders to prevent the idol fighter from falling down, but letting her double over as she surely much needed.

"I am SO happy we had this conversation, Megumi-senpai...I feel much better now." Natalia said respectfully. Lowering her body into a crouch, Natalia slide her right arm between Megumi´s legs so that her forearm pressed against the crimson fighter´s crotch and her hand on Megumi´s ass. With her other hand, Natalia pulled Megumi´s hair, leading her head so that the idol would end up draped over The Dream´s shoulders.

"Now we can settle this in a friendly way, Megumi-senpai... " Natalia said with a bright wide smile of pure happiness, as she stood up, lifting Megumi up in a sort of firegirl carry and then started to walk to the outside of the lockers and the complex, not paying attention to the level of undressness of Megumi.

"Lets hurry up and start this..." Natalia took this chance to give Megumi a hard loud spank on her firm cute butt. "...Before the oil gets too thick..."

Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi - Page 2 QiougD6Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi - Page 2 TTlOMaFNatalia sets up a trap for Megumi - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Natalia sets up a trap for Megumi - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 12, 2011 6:35 am

Megumi was left breathless after Natalia's sudden attack. She slowly leaned forward, her hands on her gut, gasping for breath, as Natalia continued to speak and slowly pull her into position. Megumi couldn't fight back at all. She was easily manhandled and carried off, out of the locker room. Luckily she had already finished changing, so it wasn't like Natalia was dragging a naked girl out or anything. But it did get some weird looks from the other girls in the gym.

"W-what do you want?" Megumi said, her voice raspy and soft. She still hadn't gotten her air back. And this position wasn't helping. Megumi knew things weren't going to be good. Whatever Natalia wanted, it couldn't end well for Megumi.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu May 12, 2011 9:28 pm

"We already talked about this..!!!!." Natalia protested frowning a little, she couldn't believe Megumi had forgotten what they just said. Megumi certainly had a bad memory, she had forgotten Natalia in the first place, that was pretty strange. And now this. Maybe Megumi had received to many hits in the head, Natalia though giggling. No...it wasn't that, Natalia concluded almost immediately. Megumi wanted her to say it.

Natalia ignored the girls that looked at her while she carried Megumi out of the gym, finally standing on the siny oil filled pool. "OK Megumi, you win. I want to fight you. I want to kick your ass..." The Dream said taking this chance to spank Megumi's cute ass real hard. 'I'm not asking you" Natalia said while she adjusted Megumi's bottoms.

"You can either fight back or you can roll over and take a beating" Natalia explained as she grabbed Megumi by her right inner thigh and her throat Lowering her head so her chin pressed against her chest, Natalia then pushed Megumi's body over her head and dropped her down on the pool.

"It is your decision!

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 12, 2011 11:07 pm

Megumi gaped as she realized what this was all about. Natalia, it seemed, wanted a fight no matter what. Megumi actually thought she had talked Natalia out of it, and that they were gonna settle things in a more civilized way. But Natalia didn't want that it seemed, and she was willing to even surprise attack Megumi to get her way. Not that it was that much of a surprise, Megumi should have seen it coming. But she didn't. It was quite stupid of her.

"Ah!" Megumi yelped cutely as Natalia spanked her ass again. The thin material of her running shorts did little to soften the blow. Megumi realized that she was getting carried outside. Her eyes widened in realization. That pool of oil, it was for her!

With an expert maneuver, Natalia dropped Megumi backfirst into the pool of oil. Megumi landed with a gasp and a splash, sitting inside of the pool, her clothes ruined by the oil. She glared up at Natalia, then down at her clothes. "Dammit..." she said, "If this was what you wanted, you should've just said it. It would save me a set of clothes." She unhesitatingly pulled off her t-shirt, tossing it aside. Normally she would've liked to be in a swimsuit or something, but this time it seemed the best she could do was wear her underwear.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri May 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Natalia turned her face away closing her eyes and protected them with one hand from the splash of oil that Megumi's sexy body made upon being dropped in the pool of oil. Then Natalia slid one foot over the oil to test the temperature with her toes. Finding it acceptable she stepped on the pool and went down on her knees besides Megumi with a bright smile thatshowed clearly how happy she was.

"Well, I am sorry about that, Megumi-san" The Dream apologized as she closed to Megumi. "But this was like...like an ambush...you know" Nat said taking a couple of seconds to admire Megumi's toned body. "I'll pay for your clothes if you want...here... Let me help you" Natalia said as she started to pull Megumi's shorts down along her legs.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri May 13, 2011 10:15 pm

Megumi looked up unpleasantly at Natalia. "What a clumsy way to ambush someone," she said, "You could've just challenged me to a match, if that's what you wanted." She paused for a moment, looking around at the pool. "Though I will admit, the chances that I'll agree to this are slim." She looked back at Natalia, dressed in her exceedingly skimpy leopard-print thong bikini, and how she was ogling Megumi's oil-soaked body. This was starting to get a little creepy.

Then Natalia grabbed Megumi's shorts and tried to pull them down! "H-hey!" Megumi said, "I can handle this!" Her shorts were now down by her knees. Megumi reached over and grabbed them, to keep Natalia from pulling them down any more. This was already embarrassing enough without Natalia stripping her. Megumi had on a pair of light pink panties underneath, matching her rather plain pink bra. Blushing, Megumi peeled this off her body, before throwing it aside as well and getting on her knees.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon May 16, 2011 4:01 pm

"Well, forgiiiive meeeee!" Natalia said although she didn't sound like she was apologizing much and more like whining about Megumi's constant complains. "I am not an expery ambusher, ok? Natalia continued while she played tug of war with Megumi's short, pulling them trying to snatch them from Megumi's hands while giggling uncontrollably. "It is my first time ambushing anyone..." Nat said as she finally lost her hold of Megumi's shorts and the Crimson fighter was able to toss them away. "But considering I got you in the oily pit, I am calling this ambush a HUGE suceess!" Natalia claimed smiling cheerful as she stood up on her knees showing of her voluptuous and now shiny body.

Natalia smile then turned from cheerful to mischeveous and she eyed Megumi in a very predatory way. She raised her hands and curled her body like a kitten ready to pounce on a toy. And pounce was exactly the next thing she did , pushing her body with her legs Natalia tried to slam her chest on that of Megumi while her arms slid over her opponent's shoulders, aiming to take Megumi down under herself.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon May 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Natalia had a better grip than Megumi did, so she ended up tearing the shorts out of Megumi's hands and stripping them off her body. Megumi glowered up at Natalia with an embarrassed and more than slightly frustrated look. After that, Megumi scrambled in the oil, trying to get on her knees before Natalia decided to strike. The girl was making all the movements, arms held up, body ready to pounce.

Before Megumi was ready, Natalia jumped on her. "Wah!" Megumi yelped as she got bowled over by Natalia's extremely oily body. The first thing she felt was Natalia's huge breasts mashing into her pair, and more than slightly crushing them. Megumi gritted her teeth. "Like I said, if you wanted this, you could've just asked!" she said, pushing upwards on one of Natalia's shoulders to try and flip the both of them over so she was on top.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next