» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nikki "Knockout" vs. White Feather

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Nikki "Knockout" vs. White Feather - Page 5 Empty Re: Nikki "Knockout" vs. White Feather

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 07, 2011 6:16 pm

White Feather then chuckled and said, "You really think you'll be the winner when this is all over?" She didn't say this in referring that Nikki may lose, she's only seeing if she'll truly reach White Feather's expectations. For what she can tell, Nikki's really standing up for herself. She wasn't a baby anymore, she was a big girl now.

Before Nikki could grab her leg with the arm that already had her arm down, White Feather would try to kick Nikki in the head with the other leg. And at the same time, she would try to grab that arm that trapped her own arm and would try to twist her wrist to try and keep Nikki busy for a while while trying to gasp for air a bit. She would also try to wriggle her other trapped arm to escape Nikki's grasp.

Last edited by 971 on Sat May 07, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Nikki "Knockout" vs. White Feather - Page 5 Empty Re: Nikki "Knockout" vs. White Feather

Post by Darius Mon May 09, 2011 4:28 am

In this hold all Nikki had to do was wait for her opponant pass out beneath her, something she never got tired of watching, but it seemed White Feather wasn't going to be very cooperative. "Ow!" Nikki yelped at the kick to the back of her head, wincing a bit from the blow. It hurt a bit, but didn't prevent Nikki from keeping her finisher locked in tight. Neither would White Feather's struggles, as the twisting of her wrist was basically just a mild Indian Burn. "It's time to knock you out, White Feather!" Nikki declared, and would tighten her coiled legs, looking to deprive her of oxygen and knock White Feather out.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 09, 2011 6:08 am

White Feather would just giggle in response. "No need for that, Nikki *cough*. This match...This match is yours, you've won..." She would take in a few more breaths as she would give a few taps on Nikki's arm and said, "I was wrong about you from the start...you are truly a big girl and you really exceeded my expectations...I...I only hope now you can forgive me...for doubting you...and even mocking you..." From the look on her face, she was truly serious and is willing to declare Nikki as the winner.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon May 09, 2011 11:18 am

At White Feather's tapping the bell would ring and Nikki would be declared the winner by submission. The crowd cheered wildly. Out of a nearly impossible situation Nikki had managed to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. "Aw, thank you, White Feather!" Nikki giggled, giving her a friendly pat on the head. "I forgive you! You inspired me to win this match." Nikki would then give a childish grin, and instead of releasing White Feather from the finisher would actually tighten it further. "Nighty night, White Feather!" And Nikki would try to live up to her nickname and White White Feather out cold between her thighs.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 09, 2011 5:49 pm

The ref came over and told Nikki, "Nikki, it's over. You have to let her go now. White Feather just gave you a victory and is showing you mercy. She wants to be friends with you now. Shouldn't you do the same?"

White Feather added in a few breaths, "Plus, if I get knocked out cold, I won't be able to take you to get some ice cream that I promised myself if you've won."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat May 14, 2011 1:36 am

"Oh, but I want to knock her out!" Nikki whined childishly to the ref. "Can't I knock her out? Please, please please?" Unfortunately for White Feather while this conversation was going on she still didn't relieve pressure on her finisher, and may end up knocking the girl out accidently.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 14, 2011 3:36 am

The ref wasn't amused by this and told Nikki, "If you don't release her and quit your childish whining, I'll have to name White Feather the winner instead of you."

White Feather still continued to try and pull loose from the submission and lift up Nikki's legs that were tightening around her head in order to breathe a little easier. "You better do as he says, Nikki! I want to name you the winner too, I even wanted you to win! Don't lose this chance!" She's really honest about it.

Last edited by 971 on Sat May 14, 2011 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5