Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hitomi Fujishima vs Cassie Elliot

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Hitomi Fujishima vs Cassie Elliot - Page 8 Empty Re: Hitomi Fujishima vs Cassie Elliot

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:33 am

Cassie looked skeptically at Hitomi. "If you knew all that stuff, I wouldn't have been able to catch you in all that. That's okay! I can help you learn! It would make getting backstage a lot easier. Umm..."

Cassie looked at the ropes and thought for a moment about how to get Hitomi down. She helped her limp to them and carefully laid her down before rolling out of the ring and carefully helping Hitomi down. She resumed her position with Hitomi's arm over her shoulders and then it was a long, slow walk back up the ramp.

All in all it was a great night for Cassie. She won her first match pretty convincingly, against a girl who seemed to be very nice, and would maybe get to train with her in the future or something. She'd at least have a familiar face for when she decided to get to the AFW gym. She thought back about what Hitomi had said and she realized that she had said that Cassie was her toughest opponent. She couldn't help but blush. Was that really true? She was confident in the skills her family gave her, but she didn't think she was very tough. Especially given how she took Hitomi's abuse... not very well. Still, she took it as a compliment, and not one she'd soon forget.

At the top of the ramp she stopped and looked around. "Um... which way?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Hitomi Fujishima vs Cassie Elliot - Page 8 Empty Re: Hitomi Fujishima vs Cassie Elliot

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:22 pm

With Cassie's skepticism, Hitomi actually got a bit angry. She already had an exteremely painful and frustrating match, and now her opponent wasn't showing her any respect at all! "Don't be too cocky," she said, "Just cuz you beat me doesn't mean I don't know how to properly defend myself, geez..." Still, she allowed herself to be helped out of the ring, on account of how she wasn't going to get out by herself. It was rather slow progress, considering how Hitomi essentially had to hop along, unable to put any pressure on one of her legs. Still, they soon made it to the top of the ramp.

"It's that way," Hitomi said, pointing to the right. Indeed, judging by the swarm of medical personnel, they were heading the right way.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Cassie turned bright red when she realized she'd offended Hitomi. "Oh, um... sorry."

As she silently helped Hitomi off down the last bit of hallway she could only think more about it. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to... you know. I think you did really good. Win some, lose some, eh? Another night it mighta been you carrying me down here."

She did feel pretty dumb, and she always had a very hard time letting things like this go. She'd feel bad for a long time afterward. After a short pause and some more hopping to some medical personnel, she started again. "I'm really sorry I implied that you weren't good. I really think you're good. I think I learned a lot of stuff from you and everything. I like your style."

Then a pair of appropriately dressed medical people, Cassie was surprised to see just how many they had on hand, approached them and Cassie handed Hitomi off to them.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:06 am

Seeing that her rather snippy response had made Cassie feel bad, Hitomi quickly made up. "Oh, no, don't take that the wrong way!" Hitomi said, "It's just that, well, I guess I've never been beaten this badly before..." She stopped speaking for a second to take a breathe. It hurt so much to even stand right now. "You're right, I really do need to work on my defense a bit. I can't lose like this again."

As she hopped up the ramp and into the hallway, some more medical personnel surrounded her and fiercely ushered her away from Cassie, picking her up and essentially carrying her over to the hospital wards.

"Hey Cassie!" Hitomi called out as she got carried away, "Since you're new here, you should talk to my manager. He'll arrange for someone to show you around." Then she went through the doors, which closed with a resounding thud behind her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:10 pm

"O-okay. Thanks!" Cassie waved while Hitomi was being carted away, though she couldn't see her at that point. "Bye!"

Well, that was that. It went pretty well. She was happy that she'd won her first match, but in a way she didn't think she would lose. She wasn't raised to lose. Now she just had to make the walk back to her apartment and call home, though she'd probably wait until about midnight. There was a 14 hour time difference between Japan and Ontario.

So in the meantime maybe she'd celebrate with some self congratulatory ice cream, if she could find it. Also, who was Hitomi's manager? She hadn't mentioned a name, or where to find him/her. She didn't even know who to ask. Maybe she could find another girl around who might know?

As she turned to leave, she suddenly remembered that she was still in her in-ring gear. Probably shouldn't go out like this, especially because she heard things about Japanese men... Though she heard even worse things about AFW women. She changed course and set off to the locker room for a quick shower and to change back into her street clothes. Maybe someone in there would know who Hitomi was talking about. If not, it was okay. She at least still had ice cream in her future.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8