Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hitomi Fujishima vs Cassie Elliot

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hitomi Fujishima vs Cassie Elliot - Page 7 Empty Re: Hitomi Fujishima vs Cassie Elliot

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:09 am

Cassie was preparing another kick when Hitomi wrapped up her legs and took her down. She wasn't expecting it, though if she had been thinking she might have... Hitomi probably wasn't much use on her feet now, and so her only option now just happened to be fighting Cassie where she was strongest. Perfect. She just had to keep Hitomi wrapped up well enough that she couldn't pound her into the mat while she was up there.

Cassie landed on her butt with a thud. She pushed her hands against the mat to keep a seated position, and scooted her hips back away from Hitomi to try to work one leg out of her grasp. She decided that maybe she'd try something Hitomi-like. While she tried to work her leg free she grabbed Hitomi's hair with one hand to wrench it to the side, made a fist with her other hand, and hammered it down on the back of Hitomi's neck. Hopefully if she could cause enough pain, she'd be able to free herself enough to get a better position, from which she could finally sub out Hitomi.

Her muscles were fatiguing. Though the adrenaline and the heat of the moment kept her going at close to full speed she knew that it was now or never. She had to finish Hitomi on the ground here or be filled with regret when she woke up.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Hitomi Fujishima vs Cassie Elliot - Page 7 Empty Re: Hitomi Fujishima vs Cassie Elliot

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:33 am

Hitomi tried to keep a grip on Cassie's legs, but the girl was far fresher than she was, and was easily able to slip out of Hitomi's grasp. Still, she still had one of Cassie's legs in her grasp, and was about to cripple Cassie as well when suddenly she felt her hair getting yanked to the side. "Ah!" Hitomi yelped in pain, as not only did her hair get pulled but also her neck got stretched painfully. Then Cassie's fist slammed down on Hitomi's neck, right in the wounded spot, making Hitomi nearly black out in pain.

Hitomi's grip faltered, and indeed she nearly went completely limp. The neck wrench really did to a lot of damage to Hitomi. But she held onto consciousness, not content to just lose like this. She would try to leap forward again, getting on top of Cassie and using her strength and weight pin her down onto the mat.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:25 pm

Hitomi was certainly stronger than Cassie, but she wasn't much bigger. Cassie was grateful for that as Hitomi's weight came down on top of her again. Cassie made sure Hitomi came down into her guard, with her legs wrapped around Hitomi's body.

Cassie was completely at home on her back. She'd probably spent more time training from this position than anywhere else, and so was able to stay pretty calm. She transitioned as quickly as she could. She pulled down on Hitomi's back and head to keep her in close and threw one leg up high to the back of Hitomi's neck. Using her hand she pulled her own leg around in front of Hitomi's neck so that the blade of her shin was in her throat and so that Hitomi's arm was trapped under her leg. She looped her other leg behind Hitomi's neck and pulled down on the ankle with a free hand to add pressure and force Hitomi's throat into her shin and cut off her air supply.

She imagined that couldn't feel good with Hitomi's damaged neck. There might've been a simpler way about it, but Cassie always loved the gogoplata, and she wasn't strong enough to just muscle Hitomi's neck around with her arms from that position. It was just like in class, now, except she'd actually be allowed to choke someone out. She was having fun, but would've been having more fun were it not for the throbbing paid that reminded her that while Hitomi was all hers while grappling, she could still be very dangerous if she slipped up. She didn't know how much Hitomi actually had left in her, but she didn't want to take any chances.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:44 am

Hitomi managed to get on top of Cassie, but unfortuntely just being on top didn't give her any advantage over her skilled opponent. She tried to move quickly and trap Cassie before she had a chance of being trapped, but Cassie grabbed her head and tucked her in tightly, preventing her from moving, while her legs scissored around her neck. Hitomi gasped in shock as Cassie applyed pressure to her already hurt neck, before feeling her air get cut off. Hitomi's arms were still free, and she pounded Cassie's legs and body with punches, basically hitting anywhere she could reach. But soon her hits would weaken and Hitomi would slowly go limp.

"Nngh..." Hitomi groaned, her last few hits barely even touching Cassie. Between the choice of tapping out or passing out, it seemed Hitomi was about to go the way of the latter.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:51 am

Feeling Hitomi starting to weaken Cassie knew she had the hold right. She tried to press her advantage by rocking to one side and rolling over so that Hitomi was on her back and Cassie mounted on top of her. Her shin, now with her weight on top of it, dug down into Hitomi's throat while she pulled as hard as she could on the back of Hitomi's head.

She knew enough about Hitomi by that point to know that she probably wasn't going to tap. She made sure to watch carefully for when she went out, though she trusted the ref to call it when that happened. She was sure she had her. It was exciting. Her very first match as an AFW wrestler, pro wrestler going into the win column... it felt good. She felt her excitement building up inside her while she squeezed as hard as she could on her hold, totally oblivious to how tired her muscles were or how sick she felt from the damage she'd taken. All she could think about was standing up and raising her arms after the ref pulls her off...

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:58 am

Hitomi felt Cassie roll the both of them over again, so the grappler was on top, choking Hitomi with even more pressure. Not that she actually needed it, since Hitomi couldn't breathe and was in extreme pain anyways. Though from this angle the crowd couldn't see her agony. Hitomi struggled for a little bit more, before finally running out of energy. She closed her eyes, her body going limp, two small tears falling from the corners of her eyes. She was out cold, knocked out by Cassie's unforgiving submissions.

The referee came over to check on Hitomi, doing the usual arm-drop check. Hitomi was completely limp. The referee stood up, telling Cassie to break the hold, for she had just won the match!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:37 pm

As soon as the ref ref checked Hitomi Cassie hopped off of her. She knelt beside her and rubbed her neck with some concern, keeping her own excitement from winning the match from boiling over long enough to make sure that her opponent was okay. As soon as Hitomi came to, she leaned over her and with a big smile, slightly apologetic, said "You're pretty tough, eh?"

Cassie jumped to her feet and threw both arms up over her head, an enormous grin dominated her face. She ran to the corner and jumped up onto the middle ropes, leaning against the turnbuckle, so she could soak up more of the moment. It was great. As soon as she was back at her apartment she was going to call home and tell everyone all about it. A few more exuberant hops and she bent down to help Hitomi back to her feet. She slipped her head under Hitomi's arm to help hold her up and somewhat awkwardly raised Hitomi's other arm to the crowd.

"This is so much fun! Is this your first match too?" Cassie said, the thought that Hitomi might be insulted by the question never crossed her mind. She didn't mean it like that. "And you are so pretty! Are you like a model too? I wish I was as pretty as you."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:42 pm

After Hitomi woke up, she held a hand over her eyes, shielding them from the bright lights above. "Oww..." Hitomi groaned, pain flooding through her body from the massive damage she took from the multiple submission holds. She looked around, finding Cassie celebrating, accepting her loss and lying back down on the mat. She was waiting for the paramedics to come and take her away, since her leg was ruined and there was absolutely no way she could possibly walk.

But then Cassie came around and offered to pick her up. Hitomi couldn't refuse the offer without seeming rude, so she took it, grabbing Cassie's hand and getting pulled to her feet, wincing in pain all along the way. Even as she stood she was forced to lean heavily against Cassie, since she couldn't put any weight at all on one of her legs.

"Gosh, you're so energetic," Hitomi said, her voice rather weak, "No, it's not my first match here, and no, I'm not a model." She didn't take it too much to heart that Cassie might've just implied that she was an amateur, her performance tonight was certainly less than stellar. "I'm just an average wrestler here, in this league..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:48 am

"You're not? Oh..." Cassie suddenly realized that Hitomi was in a lot of pain. She tried to be more considerate in how she held her up.

"Well, wow, you're like the more beautiful girl I've ever seen. In person, at least. And you can definitely be more than average! I know you're tough and everything, you just need to learn submission defense and stuff so that people like me don't bend you every which way." She gave Hitomi a sly smile and stuck her tongue out at her.

Cassie noticed the arrival of some AFW staff who were intent on checking Hitomi over and possibly carting her off. "Oh." She said with some hesitation. "Can I... um... can I help you backstage? I mean, I feel a little responsible and everything. It'd help me feel better to help you feel better, and, um, I don't really know anyone, so maybe I could ask you about how things work here? I'll be better company than them, eh." She nodded at the AFW medics.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:09 am

Hitomi looked at the playful and energetic girl holding her up, and couldn't help but smile. "Heh, I do know all that stuff, I've been in this business for a while," Hitomi said, "You're just a lot more skilled than anyone I've faced." And that was true, the short-haired grappler holding her up really was probably the toughest opponent she had ever faced. Even back in the old league, nobody could grapple like that.

Hitomi was tempted to let the medics just take her, but again that would be rude. Especially since Cassie was offering so nicely to help out. "Sure," Hitomi said, "If you want to. Help me to the medical wards, they're that way." Hitomi raised her free arm and pointed down the hallways behind the ring.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next