Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Black Feather vs. Leila Lockhart

2 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Black Feather vs. Leila Lockhart - Page 10 Empty Re: Black Feather vs. Leila Lockhart

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:11 am

BF was tired of trying to resist the pain already inflicted and she tried to block the knee. But she would then cry out and hold her face as she stumbled from so much pain and almost sounded like crying.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Black Feather vs. Leila Lockhart - Page 10 Empty Re: Black Feather vs. Leila Lockhart

Post by Missingkeys Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:22 am

"I'm sorry about this." Leila muttered. The knee strike was just a feint, it didn't have any power at all, it was all to put BF in place as she lifted her up.

Immediately she kicked BF's knee from aiming for the side to unbalance her while making her trip.

To put in her final and last attack, her second finisher, silver lining. As she prepared to use all remaining strength to perform a snap kick towards her chin.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:11 am

BF would try to use both hands to block the kick as she was on the ground and she started to pant as tears started to stream from her face. "So much pain...how foolish are you, Lily? You try so hard and you try to put others down to make yourself feel better..."

Last edited by 971 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:12 pm

"Look! I don't want to put others in pain! But I have no choice, it's for my family that I have to do this, hate me if you want, but I'm not going to stop not for the sake of my brother." Leila remarked as she pinned her.

She was almost hyper ventilating because she used so much energy.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:42 pm

"No, that's not it!" cried out BF as she tried to break the pin with whatever strength she can bring back. She then whispered to Leila, "I haven't told you this, but my real name is Lily." If she can buck Leila off, then she would grab Leila's foot and turn her on her stomach to repeat the ankle lock while kneeling.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Leila could feel the last of her strength leaving her as using two finishers took its toll on her, but just as she was about to give up, she suddenly recalled what she just said, as well as the reason why she was fighting.

With it, it gave her just one last burst of strength, using all the remaining energy she had left, she raised her head high and slammed it straight into BF's face, hoping to keep her down before continuning the pin.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:34 pm

BF screamed as she felt her face being smashed into Leila's. With rage boiling in her blood, she struggled violently to break the pin despite the pain hurting her and she knew Leila can see it. "I can't give up so soon! I want to prove I'm not weak, not as before. It nearly costed me my father!"

Last edited by 971 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:37 am

"And I'm fighting to save my brother! He nearly died because of me!" Leila yelled as she raised her head for another headbutt.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:57 am

BF would try to catch and hold her head as another headbutt came down and looked at Leila in surprise. "Your...brother? Why? What happened?" To BF's expression, she knew what it was like to go and defend someone you love.

Last edited by 971 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:05 am

BF managed to catch her head just as it was about to connect. Leila however continued to glare at her.
"My brother is in the hospital because of a mistake I made. He saved me from a fatal accident and took my place instead, now I have to earn the money I need to save him back. The brother who was always watching out for me since young. The opperation's cost to save him is simply too high to afford by normal means."

She said as she released both her hands over her body and raised it together attempting to hammer it down into her face. "And I don't care who stands in my way! I'll destroy anyone I have too if I must!" She yelled out as she performed the attack.

Last edited by 1169 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next