» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, Jstruggs716, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alicia vs Volcanica (Debut match)

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Alicia vs Volcanica (Debut match) - Page 7 Empty Re: Alicia vs Volcanica (Debut match)

Post by Missingkeys Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:52 am

"Not this time!!" Alicia cried out as she had already anticipated it. As soon as Volcanica grasped her face, she immediately countered with a knee to her crotch.

"You already used counter submissions since the start of the match, only a moron wouldn't have seen this coming." She said as she positioned her a pedigree, if there was nothing else, she would than jump and drop her face to the mat with her on top.

"I already kicked you in the crotch, she shouldn't be able to use her hands now since she needs to tend to it. Even I couldn't move just now, fortunally I just needed my back for a counter." She thought to herself.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Alicia vs Volcanica (Debut match) - Page 7 Empty Re: Alicia vs Volcanica (Debut match)

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:08 am

As Volcanica was positioned for a pedigree, she would try and move back a little to try and sling forward and grab Alicia's head with her legs and take her down.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:20 am

Alicia noticed Volcanica's sudden movement, and immediately noticed something was wrong.

Looking closely, she noticed her legs. "All your counters are acrobatic, so not going to happen this time round." She decided in her head that she would quickly exceute the move before her legs could reach forth and grab her.

"Just fall already!!" She yelled as she jumped up and slammed Volcanica's face into the ground with her ontop.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:08 am

Volcanica was slammed to the mat, but she wasn't giving up. "You got some moxy, Alicia, I'll give you that." She would then charge at her, but she would do a diving headbutt to Alicia's head.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:13 am

"Thanks!" She replied.

But as soon as she said that, she was slammed to the ground courtesy of volcanica who rammed into her head.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:15 am

"Sorry I went a little too early on that." said Volcanica as she would place her in an armbar.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:29 am

"AhHH!!" She let out a scream as she was caught in the submission.

She trashed about as she kicked around trying to stretched her legs as far as possible, trying to kick her off her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:58 am

Volcanica would continue to apply pressure to Alicia's arm.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:01 am

"This isn't working!" She realized. "I have to give it all I got." She knew."

Taking a deepbreath, she quickly used all the strength in her legs to flip herself up, only to stumble because of Volcanica. But it was all she needed.

There she would slam herself onto her back and at the same time damaging Volcanica.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:12 am

Volcanica's head got pummeled down from Alicia's legs, but she wouldn't stop from there. She would grab both legs that were on her head and pull them over it for a double muffler stretch hold.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next