by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

First Ever Continuous Pin Match: Akiha Vs. Alicia

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

First Ever Continuous Pin Match: Akiha Vs. Alicia Empty First Ever Continuous Pin Match: Akiha Vs. Alicia

Post by Serpon Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:14 am

Continue from here: https://www.afwrpg.com/t13734-a-new-game-open-rp

Akiha watched as O.Van left the ring before Alicia made her entrance before sliding into the ring and locking eyes with her. It was clear the girl was a bit nervous. “Take a good look, this is a once in a life opportunity. You better give me everything you have and then some because I intent on doing the same to you. That being said, let's have a fair and clean fight. Usually, I am up for cheating but since this is a first ever match I feel we should follow the rules or else that might ruin the match. So what do you say?” ask Akiha as she then offered her hand to be shaken.

If Akiha could get a clean win in this first ever Continuous Pin Match, then her career would skyrocket, if she lost then she would probably be a mid card for her entire career. For that reason, she would make sure to get a clean win in this match no matter what, after losing her debut match and the Lighting Tournament she would make sure that would not happen here.

First Ever Continuous Pin Match: Akiha Vs. Alicia 3l9yoRWFirst Ever Continuous Pin Match: Akiha Vs. Alicia AjbwxKgFirst Ever Continuous Pin Match: Akiha Vs. Alicia DUhLLRtFirst Ever Continuous Pin Match: Akiha Vs. Alicia CDNLQYlFirst Ever Continuous Pin Match: Akiha Vs. Alicia CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

First Ever Continuous Pin Match: Akiha Vs. Alicia Empty Re: First Ever Continuous Pin Match: Akiha Vs. Alicia

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:21 am

Alicia was nervous, lights were on her, cameras were watching and showing everyone around the world what was going to happen in this first ever continuous pins match. She couldn't afford to slip up. Not even for a second. "I know what's at stake." Alicia snapped back, trying to push the butterflies out of her stomach with some snarky and snappy remarks. "I don't need cheap tricks to beat you. Who would respect me if I couldn't win a match like this with my abilities?" she boasted as she knew that winning this match could open a lot of doors for her.

Lose and it'd be in midcard hell at best for her, never being able to reach the level that she'd wanted to be at. She was ready, she was anxious, and she was ready to win and earn the place she'd deserve on the roster. "Better be ready. I'm not holding anything back." Alicia declared as she reached out to give Akiha a quick, firm grip of a handshake before backing up into her corner. No time for games, no time for hesitation, she needed to win as she awaited for the bell to begin and start the match.

Back to top Go down

First Ever Continuous Pin Match: Akiha Vs. Alicia Empty Re: First Ever Continuous Pin Match: Akiha Vs. Alicia

Post by Serpon Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:01 am

Akiha would give a smirk at Alicia comment, the girl claimed she knew what was at stake but did she know who she was fighting.  “Maybe you do know what is at stake but do you even know who you are fighting?  I am Akiha Kosha, finalist of the Lightning Tournament and creator of the First Even Continuous Pin Match.  That means you are in my domain and playing by my rules.” stated Akiha in response to Alicia statement about know what was at stake.

She then listened as her opponent declared that she didn't need any cheap tricks to beat her and that no one would respect her if she cheated.  “I'm glad that we can agree not to use dirty tricks in this match.  I'm sure the audience will be pleased to see this.” stated Akiha as she gave a smirk.  She then heard Alicia response about giving it her all.  “Good, that is what I want!” stated Akiha as the two shook hands before she made her way to her corner.

She would now relax on the turnbuckle before then hearing the bell ring.  She would now circle around Alicia, not knowing what kind of wrestler she was.  Usually, when fighting an opponent the Japanese wrestler would do some research on her but because she had issued and open challenge, she could not do so.  Thus, she would opt to hit hard and hit fast.  Moving in she would attempt to start the match with a jumping spinning heel kick.  If she could land it, it would give her a good start.

First Ever Continuous Pin Match: Akiha Vs. Alicia 3l9yoRWFirst Ever Continuous Pin Match: Akiha Vs. Alicia AjbwxKgFirst Ever Continuous Pin Match: Akiha Vs. Alicia DUhLLRtFirst Ever Continuous Pin Match: Akiha Vs. Alicia CDNLQYlFirst Ever Continuous Pin Match: Akiha Vs. Alicia CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:19 am

Alicia could tell that Akiha had much riding on this as she did, mostly because of the previous promo that had lead into this match. She could tell that she shouldn't expect any sort of cheap tactics from her, which made things a little easier to breathe for the raven haired wrestler. "You better be prepared for when I takeover. This isn't your time. It's mine!" she finished her pre-match boasting before the two backed off, waiting in their respective corners as the bell was called.

Usually very hot-headed and head strong, the pressure that Alicia had placed on herself made deciding now to start the match rather easy. This was going to be a high paced, high-octane match. She soon found that her opponent felt the same way as she saw her jump up with a spinning heel kick. Tucking and rolling underneath the kick, Alicia quickly got to her feet and feinted a Superkick, not firing the shot as a warning in a ways as she gave Akiha a smug smile.

"Think you can beat me in kicks? I pride myself as having the stiffest kicks in the league." Alicia boasted. How true that statement was, was yet to be proven by her as she appeared to be flinging her own 'credentials' more than anything as she looked to prove her point by throwing a high round house kick aimed for Akiha's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:11 pm

Akiha charged forward before using her opener, a spinning heel kick but Alicia managed to dodge it which left the Japanese wrestler vulnerable. She then watched as Alicia began to perform a super kick but it didn't connect, it was a feint but for what. Her opponent then declared that she had the strongest kicks in the league, which Akiha found a bit insulting. “Don't kid yourself, I have fought Eliza Harenwood, that girl legs and kicks were so powerful she even got them insured.” stated the Japanese wrestler before being hit in the head by the round house kick.

Akiha would be sent down to the ground but would quickly attempt to get back on her feet. “Is that the best you got? You will need to hit harder than that if you want to beat me.” declared the Japanese wrestler in a confident tone as she tried to raise her arms up and get in a defensive position, assuming that Alicia had not pushed her advantage. The crowd as cheering for Alicia, glad to see that she had pick up the early lead.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:21 pm

Alicia did not enjoy the reaction she got from Akiha when she dismissed her claim to having the stiffest kicks in the league. A fact that O.Van constantly told her not to brag about when she had little experience in the league to start throwing it around. Naturally, the hot headed Alicia refused to believe that as she managed to catch Akiha in the head with he roundhouse kick. She had hoped that the kick would've knocked some reason into Akiha to believe her completely bias opinion.

It did not.

"Tch!" Alicia grunted out, it just meant that she had to kick Akiha harder as she watched her opponent rise up into a defensive position. A rational choice would've been to take a more calculated approach in picking spots to pierce through Akiha's defense, she figured that if she just kept the pressure on her opponent it would break and falter. Taking a step forward, Alicia attempted to do a front kick aimed for Akiha's chest to try and knock the wind out of her lungs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:35 am

The Japanese wrestler managed to get on her feet and into a defensive position before seeing Alicia take a step forward and attempt a front kick. Being ready for it, Akiha managed to not only sidestep out of it but also attempted to catch her kick and put her arm around her leg. Remembering her fight with Eliza, Akiha knew that such kicks could be brutal and it would be best to stop them before they could do some real damage. “Thanks for telling me about your leg's now I know where to strike!” stated Akiha as she would then try to bring her elbow down on Alicia's leg, trying to injure her leg.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:09 am

Alicia's eyes widened as her leg got caught by Akiha as she was forced to balance on one leg as Akiha made it apparent what her strategy was going to be. She then realized the problems and danger of boasting in the middle of a match to an opponent who had little clue about her fighting style as she would then take an elbow to her leg. "Gaaaah!" she cried out, pulling her leg away from Akiha's grip as her hands went down to clutch her leg as she quickly hobbled towards the ropes. It hurt that was no question, but it wasn't enough to completely hamper Alicia.

However if attacks like this continued, then things were going to change very quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:01 am

Akiha had managed to deliver a brutal blow. Sure by itself it wasn't much but if she could build on top of it, she would gain a massive advantage. She now watched as Alicia cried out in pain before making her way to the ropes. A smile would creep upon the Japanese girl face as she enjoyed hearing her opponent cry out. Once Alicia reached and grabbed the ropes, Akiha would charge forward intent on pressing her advantage. She would then jump in the air and attempt to hit Alicia with a drop kick, hoping to send her out of the ring.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:57 am

Alicia was inwardly cursing at herself for revealing crucial information that was just going to make this match much more harder. She remember hearing O.Van saying that there was good trash talking and then there was stupid boasting when it came to matches, one would rattle your opponent and keep them off their game and the other would make them hit you harder. Alicia found out where her trash talking fit out of those two categories.

Her leg started to feel better, not perfect but enough to allow her to keep fighting at an effective level. However that all made little difference when Alicia turned back towards Akiha and ate a dropkick to her chest that sent her barreling out of the ring, gripping on the ropes to prevent her from splatting onto the mats below. Landing on her feet, but still suffering from the impact of the dropkick, Alicia stumbled towards the barricade to catch herself as she had to shake out the dizziness from the tumble.

It could've been worse. It could get worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next